(The Twin Lakes) New Meetings (finished)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

(The Twin Lakes) New Meetings (finished)

Postby Drusilla on August 26th, 2011, 7:50 pm

85th of Summer 511AV

Drusilla sighed, the view of the lakes coming into her sight. She tried to come here a least once before fall. This place was full of good memories for her, she had made her first friend here.

She made her way to the tree she always sat under. The song birds overhead sang happily in the summer sunshine. Interesting things always seemed to happen here. Among the silence, she couldn't help but wonder where Taln was or who or what would happen here today.
Last edited by Drusilla on March 6th, 2012, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

(The Twin Lakes) New Meetings (open)

Postby Kikue on August 26th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Kikue reached the twin lakes and looked around. It had been ages for her since she had been there. The last time was when she was young. She and her master had been to the edge of the cliff to get an answer to the question of why eagles didn't like Kikue and vice versa. But the message she had received, she just couldn't figure out.
She had forgotten what the mesage was, but she still remembered the warm smile of her master.

The Avora was carrying her talon sword on her side, but had left her bow with her horse and the rest of her equipment. She was slowly walking towards the edge of the lake, well within sight of Drusilla, but hadn't noticed the Symenestra.
The reflection of the sun on the water always mesmerized the small woman a little. It had a nice shine in her oppinion.
"I wonder if I should take a quick dip. It's almost fall already, so it should be getting cold soon. And it'll be that soon that I'll be locked up in here as well.", she thought a little grumpy.

The huntress sat down at the edge of the lake, staring out in front of her. She was really hoping that summer would last. Or at least long enough so that she could have a couple more days outside of the settlement.
"I'll be coming here more often, I think, once fall starts. Then it's at least quiet. I really can't stand all that busy shyke in the city."
"Aaaaaaaaah, I wish summer would never end.", she said out loud as she let herself fall down on her back and closed her eyes.
Last edited by Kikue on August 27th, 2011, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Words: 42025
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2011, 7:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Drusilla on August 27th, 2011, 5:13 pm

Drusilla watched this Inarta, trying to stay quiet. She was different, but entertaining none the less. Drusilla smiled, normally she was frightened by female avoras. But this girl was just that acting like a girl not a snobbish Avora. Maybe there were others here that didn't take life so serious.

Drusilla couldn't help but giggle at the Inarta's mini tantrum, "Yes, a longer summer would be nice, but if it lasted forever you would miss the joys of the other seasons. Don't you agree?"
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kikue on August 27th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Kikue shot up as she heard an unfamiliar voice. She had believed that she was alone there and she immediately went on the defensive. She looked and saw the person to whom the voice belonged. She was surprised to see that it was a girl with an ashen white skin. That girl was obviously not Inarta.

"Who in Pryske's name are you?", she asked bruskly. The small woman didn't like her one moment of peace withing Wind Reach to be broken like this. She prefered to stay alone, just looking at the blue sky.
She had come to the twin lakes to get away from the people, not to meet more.

"By the way, I dislike Fall, winter and spring ALOT. I can't get out of this place then. Too much shyke snow."
Her voice showed her anger. She really hated it to be locked up in the mountain. But she never even tried to go out hunting with the Endal, because of her disconnection with birds.
"I don't know who, or even WHAT you are. So don't talk to me about missing the other seasons."
When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Krysanthe on August 27th, 2011, 11:22 pm

Krysanthe hadn't done anything exciting on her days off for an incredibly long time. She hardly even had any contact with anyone for an incredibly long time, and most of the time, when she did, she was silent. She was not exactly a social butterfly. She had always been introverted, but when it comes down to it, when you have learned that loving leads to loss, you try not to love anything. Ever. And talking leads to getting attached which leads to dissapointment.

Still, she figured that Summer was dissapearing, so while she was not at work, the Chiet decided to go to the Twin Lakes, and to look up at the blue sky like she used to. She reached the Lakes and heard a somewhat shrill voice, and judging purely by the tone, she assumed it was an Avora of some sort. She shrugged it off. She was far enough away from the woman that she wouldn't be a bother. Still, a flash of white caught her eye. A flash of white in a sea of red was rare to come by, and only one word went through her mind. Symenstra.

She was attacked by a memory, of the last time she came here when she was not by herself. She was with a Symenstra, a handsome young lad. She had been entirly oblivious to his intentions. She was suspicious when she first met him, but the suspicion faded. Krysanthe could never imagine him using her, but alas, that was exactly what he had been doing. She had dragged him down to the lakes, and tried to get him to go swimming. He said that it was natural that Symenstras just didn't like water. She had stubbornly denied and demanded that he go swimming. All in all by the end of the day, she had ended up pushing him in the water, then dealing with a very put out spider man.

There was a small up turn of her lip at the memory, for it was one of the few good ones that she had left, although that only reminded her of her loss all the more. She wondered what a symenstra was doing here now. Krysanthe rested her eyes on the creature, taking a seat at the water's edge. She did not intend to stare, but just couldn't help it. The Symenstra were so beautiful in her eyes. Their perfect skin almost made her jealous. She often felt that the gods had put her in the wrong race, that she was actually intended to be one of them, for she felt like she belonged when she was with a Symenstra man, but here she was, just another red headed Cheit, lost in the sea of red, unconsciously staring down the singular splash of white..
Update 12/30: -My list- Defining the Different - Beauty and the Beast - A Pinion a Pair - Always the Quiet Ones - Grief

"Why is it that the cherished moments we love the most are gone in a heartbeat... and the moments that we wish could just be done with never seem to end? The answer: It is truly the smallest moments of laughter and love that we are to remember forever, simply because it was gone so soon that it lingers in our minds..."
Krysanthe
The Living Contradiction

Words: 130540
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2011, 4:43 am
Character sheet

Postby Drusilla on August 28th, 2011, 7:34 pm

"My name is Drusilla.. as for what I am, I'm Synemstra." Perhaps she had misjudged this Inarta. "I'm going to guess you're an Avora as well." Drusilla's eye wandered to a new figure, hopefuly this Inarta was less angry than this firery Avora. "I'll have you know, I haven't left this city in eight years... It's safer in here, than what's out beyond those gates. Things that steal women, things that eat humans whole, and things that creep around in the dark."
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kikue on August 28th, 2011, 8:25 pm

Kikue only got even more pissed at this white girl. The tone in her voice just ticked something off within her. It was as if that girl just wanted to tick the Avora off. The huntress managed to keep her cool enough so that she wouldn't assault the girl right now. Her face was contorted with anger, she really wanted to give this girl a beating.

"By that tone in your voice I take it that you're an Avora too. For your information, I don't like it one bit in here. I feel enclosed, trapped, or whatever -more- you want to call it. That's why I'm usually outside of this ...... place. And I don't care about those horrors you're talking about. I can defend my own, so you don't even need to worry.", she bit to the ash-girl.
"Oh, by the way, the name's Kikue, no need for honorifics. I dislike it when people do that."

The small woman then looked up and saw another person there.
"Oh god, just my luck. ANOTHER person here to break my moment of peace. How many more people are going to show up now.", she thought pissed off.
Her glare at the chiet was murderous, she wanted her and this girl away.

Shouting out to the other girl, Kikue said: "Ey you, come over here and at least introduce yourself."
Her voice was low, but loud. It was almost impossible not to notice how pissed off Kikue was. She stood there tapping with her foot, waiting for the other Inarta to walk over.

OOCWow, didn't expect her to get this pissed off tbh, hope it won't be too bad for u guys.
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Krysanthe on August 31st, 2011, 4:34 pm

Krysanthe was knocked out of her day dream as the Inarta woman called her over. The golden eyed woman got to her feet, having learned from a young age to listen to those of an above caste. Still, this was one of her two days off. She did not want to spend it getting yelled at by a flustered Avora, or worse. If looks could kill, Krys knew that she would be dead.

Personally, Krysanthe was a little frustrated herself. So just because there was more than one person at the lakes meant that they all had to talk to eachother? She understood that Inarta were a naturally social people, but honestly. If this woman didn't want to talk to anyone, why did she? Why didn't she just walk to a different area? The woman walked over to the two, suddenly feeling rather ashamed that she had been staring. It was rude, and that was the last thing she wanted anyone to believe that she was.

Once reaching the two, she quickly introduced herself. "My name is Krysanthe. You can call me Krys if you want."
Update 12/30: -My list- Defining the Different - Beauty and the Beast - A Pinion a Pair - Always the Quiet Ones - Grief

"Why is it that the cherished moments we love the most are gone in a heartbeat... and the moments that we wish could just be done with never seem to end? The answer: It is truly the smallest moments of laughter and love that we are to remember forever, simply because it was gone so soon that it lingers in our minds..."
Krysanthe
The Living Contradiction

Words: 130540
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2011, 4:43 am
Character sheet

Postby Drusilla on September 1st, 2011, 10:28 pm

"If you don't like like it here, leave. That simple. Go. I won't stop you. If not stop complaining azo. I had no intention of calling you anything with honorifics." Drusilla wasn't one to be mean but this girl was some else. Worthy of Symenos words.

She turned to the new Inarta, "Nice to meet you Krys, I'm Drusilla." She smiled, this woman had been watching her in a most interesting way. Had she been daydreaming? It hadn't been a fearful look on the woman's face.
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kikue on September 2nd, 2011, 9:14 am

At the words of the words of the ashen girl, the Avora got even more riled up. She knew that she herself was the one wrong here, but that didn't temper her anger one bit. "Fine, I'll be off then. Petching ashskin.", she cursed ath the symenestran.

She turned around and completely ignored the Chiet. It wasn't as she had planned at all. She had just hoped to lay there and relax from her last hunt for a couple hours before she'd go off again. But now that petching ash-skin girl ruined it for her. And as if it had to be her luck, just before she left, she had to trip and fall facefront onto the ground. Cursing and blushing she quickly got back up and walked away.

OOCWell, Kikue is gone, so you two can continue posting. Just give me a PM when u close it off.
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Next