A Merchant's Quandary(Bob,Mok)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Mok on September 30th, 2011, 3:58 pm

A painting. The room was completely empty except for a painting. Walking into the room Mok went directly to the picture and took a long look at the thing. The painting was about 3 by 4 feet. The picture on the canvas was that of a woman. The portrait of the red head was marvelous. She was smiling, but her smile was off to Mok. She was not happy at all. Her smile was one of grief and pain. It was as if the woman was trying to be happy even though she was depressed. Even through the painting, Mok could actually feel this woman’s despair. Everything about this work of art screamed at Mok. It was almost magical.

Who was she? Who painted this?

Looking closer, Mok saw that it was not signed. Shrugging Mok contemplated, ‘This painting. I must take it. I need to figure out what she is all about. There is no way I am leaving here without this thing.’

Taking another step forward, Mok place both hands on the artwork. Gently, he lifted it up and paused. Nothing. Sighing in relief, Mok tucked the painting under his arm and walked out of the room. Back in the kitchen, Mok opened the other door only to find an empty bedroom. Nothing of importance. Swinging back around, the myrian left the beige house forever.

Meeting up his two friends in the alley, Mok announced his findings, showing his new painting to the boys, “Nothing in the house. Found this painting though. I am going to keep it.”

Red = Myrian
Bold = Common
"If you want some, get some, bad enough, take some,
But watch the sword by my side,
Because it represents me and the motherpetching east side"
-one of Mok's mottos
Mok
The Sunberthian Gangster

Words: 149901
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2011, 5:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Bob Barton on October 2nd, 2011, 3:01 pm

Stupid dogs! The ones in Killroy's at least were not as bad as the one he had just escaped from. Even now the efforts he put into his escape can be shown from all the panting he was doing and it continued until his partners came back. First Antar who came back with a sly smile, satisfaction on his face as far as Bob could tell. "I guess you found them then? Why didn't you take the kill then?" To see them and come back unnoticed would mean the assassin had every opportunity to finish the job unless he really wanted Bob to do the kill? "I hope you haven't forgotten what my part was agreed on right?"

Then after Antar it was Mok and with him a painting he proudly announced he was going to keep. This was very nice. Antar got to find their targets, Mok got himself a pretty painting but Bob was chased by a crazy dog with an equally crazy owner which completely freaked him out. Bob decided he must go home with something he can be as proud of as the barbarian and why not his painting? It would teach him a lesson on rubbing his prizes at other people's faces.

So how would he go with this? He can't just snatch it. It was a two on one and even Mok alone would be able to stop him. No, Bob had to rely on tricking the barbarian. "So Mok, you stole this from the house you were in? You know this is a stealth mission. We can't draw attention to ourselves. Did you at least kill off the people in the house?" Just another question relating to the job. Nothing strange there, but it at least opens the door to talk more about the painting.

"You know...that painting does look interesting. Do you think I can have a look at it?" Bob asked Mok as he opened his hands like Mok was already going to give it to him without waiting for a proper response. They only just met each other today and its for a job. Maybe he was asking too much but it was worth a shot. Whether or not Mok gave it to him Bob would ask the same question. "Of all the things you could have stolen, why did you steal that painting?" Whatever answer Mok gave him would provide a better insight to Bob of how he was going to approach this and win his very own prize.

Special painting? A woman he wanted to meet one day? What a dream Mok had. Bob will have to destroy it just because he could. Why? Because Bob felt it was his duty to mess up Mok especially since he was a greedy little midget. In his hands he tried to appraise the painting as visible as he could for Mok. Scrutinizing each part of the image and turning over the frame to look at it. Finally with a sigh he prepared to give the painting to Mok. "I have some bad news for you buddy..."

There was no real bad news, only nonsense Bob decided to tell Mok. "I heard something about something like this at the tavern during one of my usual games" a person does hear a lot at the tavern so this part should be pretty believable. "The house? It was empty because this woman was the previous owner. I remember the men telling me it was a redhead. Hair as crimson as the blood of the men ensnared into her web where she stole their hearts, belongings and life..." Who was going to tell him it was false? The woman? The painting? No chance of that. Like he was apprehending some sort of danger Bob pushed the painting right into Mok's hands "T-T-They still say that the ghost of the woman still haunts this painting to continue with her next victims...men like...you..." While this part sounds like even Bob could not get it, he had his own little tricks. "Y-Y-You should either return it where you found it and pray to your gods" like they'd listen "or...I think I know a man who could exorcise it. Give it to me after the job and I'd settle this little...problem for you as a show of our...friendship." Haha, if they ever became friends that would be good because Bob loves to exploit his friends like he was doing to Mok now.
Last edited by Bob Barton on October 19th, 2011, 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Antar on October 4th, 2011, 6:47 am

As he turned the corner with a slight smile of satisfaction on his face he was able to see Bob and Mok squabbling like two used carriage salesmen over a painting. He calmly reached over and lightly rapped the knuckleheaded dwarf in the back of the head. "That was for trying to do something in the midst of a job that's sort of different from the objectives."

He turned to Mok, " I don't care if that painting is a pre-valt piece of art. Put it aside for a moment. We have work to do. To answer Bob's question: Yes, I know where the mark is: she's having a tryst with a man up on the second floor appartment, so here's what we're going to do: Mok and I will go up and have a 'friendly chat' with the pair to find out what's up. Remember Mok, we want the woman alive to take back to her husband. Bob, I'll need you guarding the street, keeping watch for anything amiss. Who knows what might happen?"

He laughed a little, before giving a slights shrug. "Besides, when this is over we'll settle this matter of the 'ghostly painting', not squabble about it like amateurs in the middle of the street. So are you two ready to get going?"
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
~Back, but slow. :)
Antar
"A thousand voices screaming in unison..."

Words: 902531
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2011, 3:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1

Postby Mok on October 5th, 2011, 7:44 pm

Nodding at Antar, Mok ignored the painting assuming Bob would follow in suit. The myrian then listened intently to Antar’s instructions. Short and simple. That was exactly how Mok liked it. The only use for complex tactics and stratagem is against a tough opponent who knows what they are doing. This whole campaign would be won in a matter of minutes. Now it was time for the action. Mok took a moment to look up at the balcony then the entrance of the apartment. “Ok,” Mok thought to himself as he analyzed the situation, “The door should be the first one up on the top. Okay, the target is unarmed and if they are armed it will take a moment for him to lung at it. He may even have a bodyguard. Alright Myri – lets be smart….”

“Let’s roll Antar. I will take point, you take rear and make sure no one escapes obviously.” Mok said to the archer as he drew his hood and black bandana to cover his face. Waiting patiently for Antar, the myrian unsheathed his gladius and waited for his leader’s cue. Nods. Time to move. Mok sprinted through the front door and up the flight of stairs. He knew that Antar would be close behind him. Once on the second floor, the warrior stopped in front of the door. Mok pointed to the door and then motioned to the archer by holding his left hand flat and holding the edge of his blade against his palm. This meant to Antar that Mok was going to break in.

Slowly Mok approached the door and took a second to listen. Muffled sounds could be heard. Next, Mok took his position at the door and knocked loudly. No answer. There were no more sounds coming from the room. Another minute passed as Mok waited patiently. The warrior began to sweat in anticipation. Suddenly the door opened a few inches reveling brown eyes, thick brows, brown hair, cloths? – and a moustache!! It was a bodyguard!! Without hesitation, Mok stabbed through the crack and got the man squarely between the eyes. The last thing thing Mok saw was a dumbfounded man going cross-eyed at the tip of his blade.When the myrian felt his blade sink into the flesh and bone, Mok used all his momentum to push through the door and the man.

THUMP! Mok crashed through the door onto the dead man. Rolling off the dead bodyguard, the bloody warrior proceeded to dash into the other room. A few strides later, he reached the bedroom door and swung it open – “If you make any movement your death with be quick and bloody!”

Red = Myrian
Bold = Common
-one of Mok's mottos
Mok
The Sunberthian Gangster

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Bob Barton on October 6th, 2011, 7:15 am

Yeow! Stupid Antar. Its not like their targets are going to leave the house so soon right after they started getting it on. The three of them were right behind the woman until she reached here so unless the man was not that much of a man they could go on for nearly a bell at least. "Yeah well, I just want to make sure that the painting does not suddenly kill Mok during the job" Bob said sheepishly trying to justify himself. And just to make sure he would get a chance at that painting later he continued "but if he isn't dead yet by the time we are done I'm pretty sure I can help him then."

That was Bob's plan for the painting, not the job. The job's plan was all from Antar. But as soon as he heard the plan he was disappointed. "You brought me here to play the lookout?" Thats right, use the little man who can't fight properly for something that doesn't need him to make use of his physical abilities. "Are you expecting some trouble out here then?" In that case Bob did not want to be out here, he'd rather be in there. It was only a man and a woman having a tryst so how hard could it be. Then again, what might happen could also mean that "nothing could happen at all." Thats good. Yeah meeting no-one out here is better than meeting the two confirmed targets in the house who would fight them all off just to not get caught. It would be enough if only Antar and Mok got injured.

Bob followed the pair to the door to see them off "Don't worry, Bob has got your back covered!" as reassuring as that was. Big mistake on his part since it just put him in party of the pair who were going in to anyone who was watching. It was Bob's job too, watching. So he sat at the door as he waited for the other two to have their 'friendly chat'. But after a while he noticed a lot of people walking past the houses. Why now? He looked at the sky to see the sun nearly right on top. Time flies really fast...its around time for lunch.

Lunch gave him one of the best ideas to stay at the door as inconspicuous as Bob could think of. Not only this was Sunberth where everyone was out for themselves, crime is rampant. That is to say that people only want to go after people who looked or acted rich and Bob was going to do the opposite so that he would be ignored. Cupping his hands together Bob pushed it in front of each person who passed by him asking "Any food for a man down on his luck?" At least if anyone recognized him they would believe him too since gambling was one of the main things he did in Sunberth. Losing a lot would force him to get his mizas some other way.

That little act worked wonders especially once people started running away even before Bob asked. Some might even just drop their mizas to their side without even giving Bob a second glance before running off but when his hands pushed at them, they would already know what he wanted. It worked all until a very dark red, almost crimson? Or black akalak came near him. Bob cupped his hands together again and pushed it to him but then the akalak turned right to face him. This was a first. What did he want? But after Bob told him what he wanted the he would run away like all the others. "Any mizas you can spare would be very good sir..."
Last edited by Bob Barton on October 19th, 2011, 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Barton
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Antar on October 6th, 2011, 7:46 pm

Entry into an abode was a dangerous sort, but so was knocking to announce one's presence. It allowed a possible means of letting the occupants inside escape, and that was something Antar didn't wish to allow. So as Mok waited , Noth ventured towards the side of the balcony and stretched over to porch trellis to climb up again.

His intention was to breach the room from a different angle in order to catch them in between. It was a tactical decision to be sure. With its own sets of potential dangers if Mok could not handle things at the front of his own, but as things developed further his gamble paid off. When Mok breached the front of the appartment, he had drawn his kukri and kicked in the back door in time to see Mok dispatch the first bodyguard.

The smell of smoke was thick in the air as the drug paraphanalia around the room suggested there wasn't just happy times in the air as Mok began to shout. On the bed the amorous couple seemed to break apart, the man reaching for his own shortsword as he threw the nude redheaded woman at the myrian's direction.

It was then he oddly noted the glazed look in her eyes as she stumbled into Mok's knees, bowling him over as the man lunged to his feet. A flash out of the corner of his eye drew his attention to a figure coming into the bedroom behind the fallen Mok, a dagger raised high to plunge into the man's chest. Another bodyguard? He had little time to think as reflexes took over, his right hand snapping back and then forward to send the kukri spiraling into the second bodyguard's chest. Stopping him cold before Mok could be dispatched from behind.

The man in the bed turned towards Noth and lunged forwards, the gladius held high in his hands for a downward blow. But Noth beat him to the punch, bridging the distance to grab his arm at the elbow and wrist to gain some control of the weapon as the two began to lock in the struggle.

Antar kicked the man backwards towards the bed, giving him time to draw his gladius before the suitor charged again. This time, blade met blade as he began to block. It was readily apparent the suitor was a little better then he was. Cursing to himself at his predicament, Noth hissed. "Mok, if you're done with the mark I kinda need a little bit of help over here!"
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Mok on October 18th, 2011, 10:43 pm

There was one thing that was invaluable in combat: experience. When it came down to the actual deed, all the training in the world could not prepare an individual. In real combat, if you lose, you die. The person across from you will stop at nothing to cut you…to kill you. Kill or be killed. Only experience could get someone used to this notion.

Mok had experience. In the midst of any fight, the myrian was sure to keep his calm and act with precision and instinct. It was no different in this apartment. The moment the red headed bitch got thrown down to his feet, Mok spent no time thinking.

CRACK!

The half-blood’s sword pommel came down upon the girls head. Kicking the unconscious red head away, Mok looked up to see a kukri zoom past him and hit a man directly behind him. ‘Thank you Antar!’, he said to himself as he turned around to finish off the rogue’s work.

One, two, one, two. Mok’s footwork was on point as he finished the wounded enemy with a stab to the neck. Moments later, Antar called out for some assistance. Pivoting, Mok leapt over the bed and landed directly behind the last man. A spray of blood erupted from the man’s neck as the myrian sunk his gladius into the man’s flesh. Mok could hear the man gurgling in his own blood as he removed his weapon.

As the dead man feel to the floor with a loud thump, everything remained quiet. The ambush was successful and it had lasted less than a minute. The half-blood stared at his friends bloody face for a second them a big grin flashed on his face. “I appreciate it Antar Noth,” Mok said referring to the rogues flying kukri that saved his life. Putting his right hand forward, Mok embraced forearms with his comrade and gave him a nod.

“Now lets grab the bitch and roll.”

Red = Myrian
Bold = Common
-one of Mok's mottos
Mok
The Sunberthian Gangster

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Bob Barton on October 19th, 2011, 2:31 am

This akalak was very different from all the other akalak's that Bob has met. Not saying that there was a lot but they normally had this notion of fair play about them. So when the akalak told Bob that "I don't have any mizas for you, but I have something better" with a pretty good looking smile, Bob really believed him that he was going to get something good out of it. Something a lot better than all the coppers and the silvers that he got from all these cheapskates in Sunberth. His greed made him a lot more excited but he cannot show it in his face. Bob slowly moved his lips to turn his frown into a smile and widened his eyes as if he was relieved while he told the akalak that "you are a very kind person" which should have told him that something was off because no one can find people like that in the city.

The thing that the akalak had did not seem better at all especially to Bob who received a kick at the side to get him away from the door. He tumbled and rolled until he finally stopped with dirt caked all over his body before he slowly got up shouting "what the hell was that for?" Akalak's don't do surprise moves like that because they were too honorable unless they thought that maybe their target was prepared for it, at least according to Xalet. Could it be that "you go around hurting beggars for kicks akalak?" because Bob wouldn't mind returning a kick of his own if he could.

Not kicks, but he does look after the people in the house that Antar and Mok were after. Figures that the job seemed a little bit too easy. Bob did not want to have a fight "so is there any chance I can ask you nicely to leave and forget about all this?" No? How about "me leaving and you can do whatever you want to the people who forced me along here?" Still no? "You akalaks really like to pick on the little people don't you?" and Sunberth should have made this one a lot more brutal. The answer which Bob was not waiting for was another kick aimed straight at him from the akalak again.

While playing the part of the beggar, Bob had to hide his weapon since the canesword looked a little too rich for the role. Poor planning on his part because it was hidden behind the trash at the side. The side being behind the akalak before him right now. Bob was going to have a hard time to beat the akalak without his weapon and he was going to have a harder time going through the akalak to get his weapon without a weapon. The problem was his canesword and the akalak. An akalak which was just about to kick him. He didn't really have time to think up a plan when all he could think of was not getting kicked again. Bob raised his arms to try and block the kick and the akalak's leg got caught above where his arms crossed.

That won't stop the akalak. They were tenacious. Heck, Bob barely was able to stop a charging one before and this one continued to struggle to continue with his kick downwards. Bob could not allow him to get what he wanted because if he did, it will smash right on his head so he struggled to keep his arm's up until he knew he reached his limits. Stepping back, Bob dropped his arms and the akalak's foot smashed right down on the ground completely missing him since he already moved out of his range.

Bob darted right beside the akalak to reach the trashpile behind him. He knew that the akalak won't wait long to act so while he did, he punched the akalak's back as hard as possible getting a grunt and the akalak falling forward from the surprise attack. Using the time he bought from the strike Bob hurried with rummaging through the trash. What he was looking for was the long cylindrical hidden weapon and after going through the surface bags covering it, Bob had it in his hands. Not a moment too soon now that the akalak caught his wind and was coming for a charge at him.

Exactly the same with one of the first meetings with an akalak he knew back in Syliras and he will use the same method of stopping him which was "the Kneecap!" he yelled. Yes, Bob liked to call out the names of his attacks because it provided a good distraction while his opponent's tried to figure out his madness. While the akalak was pondering what the battlecry meant as he charged forward, Bob crouched down suddenly and pushed his own body forward and arms stretched out with the drawn sword across so that steel would crunch into the akalak's leg.

Like the reminder that Bob gave Antar earlier, he was not going to kill today, or any day for that matter as long as he could. The akalak was stunned in pain from Bob's attack and crouched on the ground to keep the weight off his knee. That state didn't make him any less dangerous or prepared to surrender. Once Mok and Antar returned, they will find a Bob staring at an akalak which was prepared for another attack but with the pair the three could be able to beat the akalak quick enough to leave before anyone else comes.
Bob Barton
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Antar on October 19th, 2011, 2:26 pm

As Mok dealt with the woman in the most brutish of ways, Antar had had his hands full keeping himself alive. The rogue had been completely upon the defensive, and his arm was recieving punishing blow after blow for each block he made. The only thing that saved him was that it was almost easy to see his opponents swings as he showed his moves in the way he held his arms before he struck. The matchup was still almost like a newborn babe trying to ward of the hamhands of the muscular village idiot.

The rogue ha'd been pressed backwards by blocking a blow coming at his right, and then had to compensate with a straight sword block to the left, using the flat side of the blade to intercept and force the strike away. His desperate attempt to buy time till Mok's assistance hadn't ended there. He had to deal with a high block and twist the sword to deflect an overhand chop, and then quickly throw his entire body to the left to prevent himself from being skewered. Suffice to say, his hands felt heavy and his muscles ached when the much needed help finally arrived in the form of the myrian taking the man from behind with a downwards chop to the neck that halfway decapitated the figure and crumpled him as his sword fell heavy to the ground. The arterial blood spray of the dying corpse had gone everywhere, spurting a bit of blood over Noth's forehead as the myrian spoke to him.

"Ugh," he replied as he spit out the iron tang of blood which wasn't his own. Unlike the myrians Antar hung out with he did not have any desire to imbibe or feast upon what he killed. But he assumed that was just a cultural thing. Bending down to pick up the gladius he nodded at the myrians thanks. "No problem, but on the job it's Anthony, no exceptions since you never know who's about Marcus. I'll leave it to you to drag the mark along."

Taking the time to plant his foot on the chest of a dead man, Antar levered his gladius out of the man's chest with a sickening Noth quickly frisked him for valuables, finding only the dagger he had worn and tucked both the new gladius and the dagger into his belt for safe keeping before turning towards the drugs, There was two packages of Dust there, probably enough for five gold on the market but he hated the sale of drugs... Noth didn't care if others used or bought them, but he wanted no part in any dealings and the only exception he'd make is if they were useful in interrogating someone.

He just viewed drugs for other uses to be another means of trying to escape one's reality, and that seemed... unhealthy to him. He was just a pragmatist after all. Turning towards Mok , he spoke a moment, "Take anything of value that you see, even the drugs if you want, and find the woman's clothes as well. We'll attract far too much attention if we take her through the streets naked, though you might just want to cover her in blankets and haul her on your shoulder. Probably alot easier. I'm going to go check on Bob."

Without further ado, or reference to the potential armor the naked man had left behind Noth walked towards the door, and listened carefully to find sounds of conflict outside and he slowly reached up to take out his gladius again to make his way outside.

Down below the appartments sill he saw Bob fighting with a large blue skinned figure that was staggering to his feet. Cursing his luck, he opted for the rather quick approach and tucked his sword away to shuck his bow around for position. Drawing an arrow, he knocked it to the string and made ready for his shot. It seemed the akalak hadn't seen him from this height and seemed intent to just try to pummel Bob.

Noth drew back the string to hold the arrow just to the right of his cheek as he sighted down towards the bruiser blue man. With a cheeky smile on his face, he decided to do something odd to distract the akalak's attention away from Bob.

He curled his tongue up close to the top of his mouth and whistled, in four quick tones, a short low , a middle, a high and back to a middle one and stressed the last sound out. It was enough of a distraction to make the akalak look up and turn towards him, finally spotting the archer aiming in his direction as the akalak's eyes widened slightly.

Noth didn't hesitate in his shot, the bloke had turned to face him directly and it was too good a target as he plucked the string. The released arrow flew straight and true, sinking itself deep into the akalak's thigh. It wasn't a kill shot by any means, at least not after a long and wasting death if he cut an artery, and Antar smiled as the Akalak crumpled to the ground for a moment before struggling to regain his feet. Putting his bow back behind his back, Noth drew his gladius. "Oy Oy... none of that now you giant blue fella' You have a chance of living if you leave now to stumble the doctors. Serves you right for bashing a midget in front of one of me appartments. Best you hobble off now. I won't give you another chance at life if you stay. But I'm pretty sure Robbie Boy can make an end of you pretty quickly in that state as well."

Smiling widely, Noth held the sword over the palm of his hand and tapped it slightly, waiting to see what Bob, and the giant blue Akalak could do.

oocI'll leave what the akalak does to you two ^-^
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Bob Barton on November 23rd, 2011, 8:40 am

It was a pity that Antar and Mok thought more of looting than coming out to help their next partner because really...Bob might not be that much of a threat but it did not mean that he cannot be threatened especially in Sunberth! He was the perfect sort of victim for anyone due to his size. An akalak was a heck of a lot bigger and will be even more confident of their win so even with his weapon in between then, the akalak managed to put himself in a charge. He was so close to Bob that there was no time or room to try and avoid it. Bob send a quick but weak thrust unable to pull back his arm for a strong attack just try and stab the akalak and weaken him a little but the timing was off. The akalak reached Bob long before his sword could and on impact, Bob's arm jerked upwards flying past the akalak's head and he was tackled on the the ground where the akalak proceeded to squeeze him tighter and tighter. This was getting a little bit too close especially when the akalak only gave him a kick at the start instead of any mizas and Bob wanted to get out of it. Fast!

Quickly he had his hands on the akalak's arm and tried to pull them apart but he proved too strong for Bob. Bob could feel it as soon as he gripped on the muscles but he though from his training with Xalet he could do it. However, the more Bob tried to pull the akalak's arms the tighter he held on to Bob until Bob tried for what he thought was the weakest link. He felt around behind him for the akalak's hands but could not find them before the akalak was at his tightest and Bob started to feel faint. "Get off me!" he shouted out worried and started kicking his legs forward and progressed to hitting with his knee hoping to hit the akalak at the vulnerable spot he knew all males had. At the same time he flailed his hands at the akalak's back and head. This time it was not the akalak wearing him out but Bob himself and he knew it because each hit felt weaker than the last. Luckily before Bob lost, his knee hit the part he wanted and the akalak howled in pain loosening himself. Bob could feel the pain but that did not stop himself from kicking more like steps and pushing himself away from the akalak where he got up.

"Sorry?" Bob asked the akalak out of pity as the blue man struggled to get up with anger seething in his face and he turned in a rage to find the source of the whistle and an arrow sticking very closely to the spot Bob just hit. Yes, Bob felt very sorry for the akalak now and wanted to let him off until he said he will hunt and kill every short man in Sunberth after this. "Can't have that now can we?" Bob asked with a devillish expression on his face and gave a quick punch as he did with the sword earlier. Fast enough to catch the akalak off guard and keep him that way to miss the kick which was aimed right at his stomach. When the akalak was bent in a crouch, Bob joined his two hands together whipping them to the side in a strong blow to smash at the akalak's face and bring him to the ground at his side. "Still want to do that my friend?" he asked. He did want to do that and he even said that very very nasty word this time. Even if he did not say anything Bob could see it from his angry eyes that he would not forget this.

Again Bob had to say "Sorry" not because of what he did or what he was going to do which was quite bad but because of the akalak's poor choices. Bob circled around the akalak until he was able to crawl up a little before sending a hard kick to the stomach to send him down and continued circling again with another kick at the knee, then the arm and finally the head. He reached to the front again and pulled the akalak's head up by the hair telling him that "this is for all the little people out there. You should keep today secret" and proceeded to smack his cheeks a few times until the final one where he let go off the hair to put all his energies into the slap. "I am letting you off with this" Bob said pushing the arrow deeper into the akalak's thigh before snapping it off leaving the akalak no choice but to go for a surgery and stamping his foot hard on the other knee. "Now go crawling back home and remember to not hurt anyone else before I change my mind or they do" pointing to Antar and Mok who should have already arrived after Bob was done piling on the pain on his akalak.

OOCSorry if it is a little messy but I rushed through it so we can end it soon
Bob Barton
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext