Between the Twisting Alleyways (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Douglas on September 3rd, 2011, 6:59 pm

"Someone as small as you shouldn't have a problem staying in an inn for free if you really thought about it." The raven was eyeballing the food, but was still too scared to come down.

They're more afraid of you than you are of them. Even though the raven was blessed with a human form, he was still relying on his animal instincts, still paralyzed by the same animalistic fears. He chuckled mentally at his own observations. The entire energy of the conversation had switched sides, Douglas had nothing to worry about, and even felt a little foolish for being so guarded for a talking bird of all things.

"I bet you're a hungry little birdie, aren't you? Why, I bet hardly anyone ever notices you in all this confusion. You blend right in with the other birds don't you?" Under his breath, he muttered: "And I'm sure the one's that do hear you probably think they've gone mad." Not sure if Nowa could hear him or not, not that it mattered much.
Douglas
Aether Analyst

Words: 6027
Joined roleplay: May 23rd, 2011, 1:46 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nowa on September 4th, 2011, 1:08 am

"No roons 'or jus' a, 'id. 'Ree has a 'rice. Nee soneone 'oo 'ay." No inn just lets a bird sit in one of their rooms, an many don't even allow birds. Besides, they'd take my stuff away, I like my stuff. I hope it's safe. The food even left his mind for the moment.

Nowa thought about the other man's comment, he said something after... something about buying into a fad? He also reminded him about the food. It was sitting there, but it still felt like a trap. " 'Oo lar' 'or a drow. Nos' o' le 'irdys are drows." Nowa stretched his wings and let out a mighty "Cra-woo!" "Raven is nore rare."

His mind was spinning, too many thoughts at once. He had to focus on something to distract himself. He looked back to the confusing man, and focused on his aura once again. It was... calm? No guard? No tricks? He's smart, though. That could be a trick, too. A few more seconds of study revealed more of the same.
"noWa!"
Common as a Raven is not so easy. I wrote myself a guide in my CS.
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Words: 36552
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2011, 6:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Douglas on September 4th, 2011, 6:57 pm

Nowa seemed stressed. Time to bring it down a little bit or he might lose the bird. He was so close to acquiring a guide, and with a little goading and training, a very useful one at that.

"Do you have any money of your own? I could help you get a room. It must be cold, sleeping outside every night, worrying about cats and all kinds of other predators."
Douglas
Aether Analyst

Character sheet

Postby Nowa on September 6th, 2011, 9:07 am

Nowa thought about the odd comment. Money aside, birds live outside all the time! Cats don't climb trees well enough to catch a bird, there weren't any 'other predators' that really hunted birds, the occasional cold was never a bother, (and getting inside was never that hard, anyway.) "I an a 'irdy."

What a strange person. Well, he offered to help, and his aura wasn't bad at all. The crowd was disheartening, but they didn't usually interfere unless Nowa was doing something shady. It was time to make a decision. Help or not? "So, you wan' Nowa's hel' or no'?"

Translations"I am a birdy."
"So, you want Nowa's help or no(t)?"
OOCI posted earlier, it just didn't take I guess. Glad I noticed before a month went by or something.
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Douglas on September 7th, 2011, 1:52 am

"You seemed to be confused, my little friend, I'm the one who's trying to see if you want my help! I would love to have a guide for the city, especially one of your skill set."
Douglas
Aether Analyst

Character sheet

Postby Nowa on September 7th, 2011, 9:19 am

Nowa raised his breast, and spread his wings. "Nowa learn 'o hel' hinsel'. Cra-woo!" Almost without warning, Nowa took off. In his excitement, he took off before he even knew the destination. Nowa tried to contain his excitement a little better, to keep from doing that again. After he soared around a little bit he landed back where he was. "Where are we goin'?" His head turned to the side, as he tried to wait patiently.
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Previous