Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

Postby Toan Onox on September 10th, 2011, 10:02 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen may I present a great opportunity in Ravok, for those who seek entertainment or wish to perform: I am now in search of performers, actors, and actresses who are all wanting to work together to make a troupe.

We will need:
Actors/Actresses
Performers
Musicians

Anyone who is interested, or would like to know more information, just pm me. I'll do my best to answer all questions as I work on getting this set up, and I am also open to more suggestions.:) Looking forward to seeing all who would like to join.
"Toan's words" Toan's thoughts "Ven's words" Ven's thoughts "Other's words"

Ricky - Byron
Journal - Plotnotes
Scrapbook - Image Edits - Updates - Vlogs
10-14-14 Update: Toan will be sent to Sunberth after his significant events in Nyka have been wrapped up!
Toan Onox
"I play the leading man."

Words: 109863
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2011, 3:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

Postby Toan Onox on September 13th, 2011, 2:26 am

ALSO: We will have a theater to do all this in, that is if we can get enough interested people. We could also do with Singers (opera, bards, etc) and comedians as well.:D After we have enough interested people I'll have a thread set up for auditions.

Ricky - Byron
Journal - Plotnotes
10-14-14 Update: Toan will be sent to Sunberth after his significant events in Nyka have been wrapped up!
Toan Onox

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

Postby Amanita on September 15th, 2011, 3:21 pm

Just letting my interest be known:) Hmm, maybe they could make their first preformance a musical for the changing of the seasons to Fall?

Just tossing an idea I thought of:P
Main PC: Sasshyaaddanc

Alt PC(s):
Erin Hedge

PC's on Hold (as in will use...eventually)
Cygnus
Nis'ah Soray
Amanita
Player

Words: 9446
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2011, 8:48 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

Postby Reaver on September 18th, 2011, 8:26 pm

My character would love to visit such a theater. He's got little talent in such arts, however. Any idea what sorts of price you'll have on tickets and such? What variety of shows? Something with danger is always exciting... would there be performance acts with danger as well? They would be unlikely to be actually dangerous, but the perception of danger might be fun.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

Postby Toan Onox on September 18th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Well Reaver there will be many acts and performances, one of the few I have planned for when we open up is the one of Rhysol's conflict with Sylir. Practically the birth of Ravok itself will be the play. There are many plans to make our plays exciting, which is why we also need musicians as well. Though most special effects will probably be done with illusions, we'll be doing our best to make it as realistic (and thrilling) as possible.

Ricky - Byron
Journal - Plotnotes
Toan Onox

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes