[Siiri's Scrapbook] HOTNESS goes in here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Siiri on March 18th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Cold? Are you the White Queen then? Satu the PC comes off more like Mystique to me with all the craz...being misunderstood, I mean. Haha!

...yes, children, I'm licensed to post hot pics in here. Or links to them anyway. ;)

And Jili, he meant being able to lift up the sofa over his head. He still hasn't told me why he wanted to do that...
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Siiri on March 21st, 2011, 1:27 am

Dear Siiri,

I will work up inspiration to work on you again. Cassandra's being interesting and Rhysati is serving as an outlet for all the dark and evil thoughts in my head. Give me a week or so to find my motivation for you again. You're still my favorite.

Love,
Me
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kelpie on March 27th, 2011, 11:26 pm

Toasting in an epic bread.

And also my avvie is hot.

Love you, mexican. |:)
Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Siiri on April 1st, 2011, 3:06 pm

Need to articulate my plans/to-do list...

For Siiri:
- Meet with family and talk about Mother's death and be depressed and angry and stuff like that (solo)
- Meet with Anja, try to shirk responsibility/pass of the title to Tala, maybe throw in a tantrum (modded by Cayenne)
- Come to grips with 'what happens next'
- Possibly ask permission for someone (DS? Founder?) to mod Rak'keli, depending on 'what happens next'...wait, doing so means Siiri won't have reason to travel outside of Falyndar anymore and that might ruin my plans for her to become a knight
- Get my Tiger (most important!)
- Train the Mace!
- Find a way to acquire the Shield Skill - without it coming off like it's just because I need to get it
- Get more xp in existing combat skills
- Write better stories (more important that the previous point)

For Cassandra:
- Decide on becoming a pothead or not (OOC)
- RP with Shai and Nya (AWESOME!!!)
- Participate in V's quest
- Get involved in something stupid/dangerous/out of her league AGAIN

For Rhysati:
- Gain competent level in Unarmed, Poison and Stealth.
- Continue with whatever she's doing

For Arianni:
- Find inspiration to write her again.

For Cross:
- Find time AND inspiration to actually write him.

For Rage:
- Grade that other thread.
- Keep tabs with RPers in Falyndar.
- Do something AS-y...like develop a new location or something.

For myself:
- Find time to continue writing Wild Djed.
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Siiri on April 16th, 2011, 1:04 pm

Reading old PMs.

Nostalgia.
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Siiri on May 4th, 2011, 1:57 pm

...the little boy finishes saying his prayers and he says, "Goodnight, Mommy." And then he wipes his eyes before going to sleep because he knows he'll say, "Goodnight, Daddy" next.

And his daddy's not there with him.

Apologies in advance if I'm late in replying to any threads, there's a reason why I'm in a sort of writing rut right now.

Three and a half weeks to go, kiddo.
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Siiri on May 12th, 2011, 7:39 am

Order of threads to reply to just so I don't forget:
1. Ravok quest (modded threads are prioritized)
2. Tarot's quest
3. Naama's thread with Rhysati
4. Keating's thread with Cassandra Done!
5. Hunting thread in Falyndar

Other threads that may get replied to:
1. Syndre's thread with Cassandra
2. Roman's thread with Cassandra
3. Hunting thread with Miharu
4. Homecoming thread with Miharu

To do:
1. Post in Responsibilities
2. Create a placeholder for suvai practice
3. Develop new plant
4. Update Taloba wiki
5. Submit what I need to submit for June Done!
6. Get around to writing the bulk of Wild Djed
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Siiri on May 29th, 2011, 3:06 pm

Recently, I've noticed something in my writing: I write posts for Cassandra more easily than my other PCs. I've wondered why this is so. Being in interesting threads with her is partly the reason I guess, but that's not to say I'm not in any with the other PCs. Maybe because among them all, she leads the most normal life, if you can even call her life normal. She's the most "human" among them, probably because she is the only human among them.

Cassandra started out as an experiment, because I've never written anyone like her. I like combat-centric characters, as evidenced by Siiri and Rhysati - confident, aggressive, capable, characters who know what they want and who they are. I've put bits of myself in those two so I know how they would behave and react in a given situation, much as I know how I would react in whatever situation I face. Even my Konti I gifted with bits of my personality. And then I built the rest of their personalities from scratch.

Cassandra, on the other hand, is a woman through and through, and a cowardly one at that. She doesn't often stand up for herself and the rare times that she does, she can't do anything about the situation she's in. I'm obviously not a woman, nor do I have a personality like hers, but she's still the easiest to write for me. But I've realized that I've patterned who she is off someone I used to know, a single person. Not that I'm saying that that person leads a life like Cassandra, far from it. But Cassandra's personality is certainly based from her and whenever I write Cassandra, I just dig into my memories of that person, how she would approach and see things. The meekness, the occasional awkwardness, the flirtatiousness, the seductive quality of her naivety...all from that person.

Unlike my other PCs who I have to constantly reconstruct and plug in new personality traits whenever they face a new situation I'm not familiar with, I don't have that problem with Cassandra. She is a complete person.

And this blows my mind. Someone real is so much easier to write. And the fact that that person came out through Cassandra is, well, a little disturbing for me as well. Something for me to think about certainly. It's strange but not unwelcome. It's all part of my growth as a writer, I guess.
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kelpie on May 29th, 2011, 11:10 pm

I'm not going to lie dude, I've had the same shit happen with me, and it came in the form of Naama. She is probably 10000000000000x easier to write for than all of my other PCs combined, which probably pisses off the people I have threads with on my other PCs, lol.

And I've seen you powerpost with Cassandra and I'm always like, lol he likes dem hos. But you have fun with it (and I know I did when I was scaring her shitless). Stuff happens, PCs change, when you find that one PC that just hits the write spot in your writing muse then it's so easy. And it's awesome that it's so easy, haha.
Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Siiri on June 2nd, 2011, 4:26 am

Dear Siiri,

I've just decided.

I'm breaking your arm this season.

Or worse.

Because you deserve it.

And you need it.

Love,
Siiri
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext