[Siiri's Scrapbook] HOTNESS goes in here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Siiri on May 23rd, 2010, 4:16 am

The topic of unfinished threads had been brought up in chat and well, nevermind about the exposition, this is just a product of a bored mind... If it's offensive to any one, apologies in advance. ^^

-o-

To protect the identity of our very famous hero, we shall call him by the name of... umm...Thunder. But anyway, on with the story!

A Cautionary Tale About Unfinished Threads and Godmodding...

Introduction:

Somewhere in the jungles of Falyndar...

thunder climbed out of the deep lake, carrying a Myrian hunting party he killed, there were 5 of them, he simply swam up to them, sliced their legs, and went for the throught when they were in Agony, he bought them up to the surface, one of them was still alive.
*cough, Cough* “damn you... fish!”
at this pitiful attempt at an insult, thunder simply shrugged
“call me what you want, you myrians have killed many of my people, im just thinning you're numbers... think of me like population control.”
“YOU BAST...”
thunder shove his dagger into the Myrian's throught
“you talk too much”

After thius, thunder heard the sounds of other people nearby
“time for some serious Populatioon control... heh hehe heh”

-End of thunder thread, unedited save for the name of the protagonist-

What Could Have Been :
Nearby...
Two Myrians had cornered a seemingly harmless inventor guy from the city of Syliras. How he got there one could only guess, but he seemed unperturbed by his predicament, showing the cannibal pair all sorts of gadgets to distract them from killing him. He was also spouting off geometry terms and mathematical equations that left the two locals baffled. It was an impressive display of his Mathematics skill.

“What's he saying? Can you understand anything at all?” one of the Myrians asked in their native tongue, a woman with a glaring scar on her face. “What kind of creature is it anyway?”

Her partner, a bald man who used crosswbows as weapons of all things, shrugged. “I dunno. I think he's one of those annoying door to door salesmen from Syliras. He sounds like he's demon-possessed though.”

“Indeed, lady and gentleman, this cane here has a hidden blade. By tapping it like so, the blade springs forth, and viola! You have a weapon perfect for ambushing unwary constrictors! I've calculated the curve of the blade by multiplying the parabola of the...” Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda, the man went on, not caring if the thinking-impaired locals understood him or not. His ploy seemed to be working!

It was this noise that our hero thunder (or Thunder if you want to make capitalization such a big issue, sheesh) chanced upon. Seeing the three, the non-pacifist Charoda felt confident he could take them on. A singe slice of his Infinity +1 Knife on their throughts would easily end their pitiful lives. The inventor guy saw his approach however, for he did not use his Superfast, Blink-of-an-Eye, Dragonball-like Teleport-Anywhere-in-the-World Skill to ambush them.

“What is that horror?!” Inventor Dude asked in, well, horror.

The two Myrians turned around quickly, stunned that a Charoda could so easily sneak up on them – they who have honed their senses over years of traversing the dangerous Falyndar jungles. Both bristled, hefting their massive weapons.

“Wait, wait,” the woman with the scar said, switching to Common. “I'm the only one with the massive weapon around here. He has crossbows.”

Oh that's right, forgive me. After the author apologized, the Myrians hefted their weapons once more, the bald man pointing his massive crossbows at the Charoda, the woman pulling up her greatsword in a defensive stance.

“Who the hell are you, crashing our party, you a-” The bald Myrian could not continue, for he found his partner's hand covering his mouth.

“Watch your mouth! Look at his stance, and that knife dripping with Myrian blood! He's obviously a practitioner of that deadliest of martial arts!”

“You mean...?”

“Thunder-fu!” they said in unison.

They drew back in alarm, suddenly afraid of this antagonists who, with a flick of his wrist, could easily end their lives, and the life of the poor, still-unmarried-as-of-this-time-frame inventor guy. But who will protect the fifteen thousand defenseless Myrians still in Taloba if they do not make a stand against this Charoda now?

“You! Inventor guy! Do you have anything you can use to help us get out of this dire situation?”

The Sylirian shook his (not balding, as some were led to believe initially) head. “I'm afraid not. This cane with the hidden blade in it as the only means I have to defend myself.”

“Da – I mean, curses! What use are you?!” the woman asked angrily.

“Can you make my crossbows shoot faster?” Bald Myrian interjected. “By the way Si – I mean, Braid Girl, how did you know that's Myrian blood on the dude's knife? It could just be gimmick blood.”

“You sir, ask the most inane questions. But yes. But you'll have to go to Syliras with me, my shop is there. But do you realize that that Charoda has just been standing there the whole time we're having this conversation?”

“Let him wait! It's not like this is being written on his scrapbook. Right, Mr. Narrator?”

Actually, it's thunder's turn to speak. And speak he did, misspellings and absent punctuation marks and all.

“you all talk too much!” he shouted at them. “i am thunder and i've come here as Populatioon control! im here to end the lives of you pcs by slitting your throughts!” The three PCs cowered, thinking their time in Mizahar has come to an end.

“What did he just say?” Braid Girl whispered to her companions.

Bald Dude shrugged. “I dunno, sounded like a dialect of Gibberish to me.”

“This creature is obviously an avatar of Chaos himself! There is only one way to defeat him. Fortunately, I am quite equipped to deliver the...”

“The...?”

Inventor Guy cleared his throat, trying to appear modest. “The LOGIC BOMB.”

The two Myrians were stunned. Of course! Only a nerd one skilled in Mathematics could set off such a thing. The two began to rethink the use of their existing skills while they let the outside deal with the hero (?) thunder. The Inventor Guy began to ask a series of questions that totally confounded the Charoda, things like “How long does a fish have before the hot and humid atmosphere dries up his skin?” and “How can you manipulate a knife so well with webbed fingers?” He threw in a couple of high level equations as well just for kicks.

thunder began to panic and he began to sweat bullets catapult ammo like a fish dude who could sweat, and began to mutter. “you cant do this to me! ill have you know i have a dissability that prevents me from following rules of forums like this! do you even know the number of inappropriate threads ive posted?????? im suppose to b EPIIIICCCC!!!!”

At the mention of 'inappropriate threads' the clouds began to darken and the apparition of the goddes Big Boss Woman appeared in the sky. The deity stared down at the offender and, calling upon the powers of the heavens, smote him down with the BanHammer. The deity vanished as soon as the deed was done.

The three remaining PCs stared at the gigantic, still-smoldering hammer. And then they shrugged. It had to happen some time.

“That weapon is just epic.” Braid Girl said. “I want one just like it.”

“Too bad I can't craft you one. I only deal with gears and pulleys and machinery and stuff like that....I can't believe I said 'stuff'. How uncharacteristic of me.”

“Can you make my crossbows shoot faster?” Bald Dude asked.

“Of course, my good man, come this way.” And Inventor Dude led him to the direction of Syliras. “Perfect time to miss threads with your fellow Falyndarians. I hear several hot females will be making their way over there in the next couple of months...”

The man's voice faded in the background as he drew Braid Girl's partner towards the glittering lights of New York fortress city of Syliras. Braid Girl was now sad but looked forward to the future. Who knows, she might meet a hot Kelvic whose hobbies included stripping, ending her lonesome existence in the region. One could only hope.

Moral of the story: Rules are meant to be observed. Beware, for this could happen to you!

Disclaimer: Similarities of characters here to existing PCs is purely coincidental.

Morse and MikaPeace guys!
Last edited by Siiri on May 23rd, 2010, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Gossamer on May 23rd, 2010, 4:35 am

Moderator Note:
At this point, I find I must make a badly needed 'Moderator Intervention'. At the introduction of 'bald guy' its only right and good that the entire assembled party (including the dead guys - weren't there five of them?) need to pause and indulge in at least five minutes of having a fantasy involving eating sushi off Bald Guy's uber hot chest. It's only fair. I mean, that's what I have to do whenever I see his avatar. But, of course, any resemblance to real fictitious characters in the realm of Mizahar is purely non-coincidental.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Alistair deGrey on May 23rd, 2010, 7:20 am

The Inventor Dude was sort of stupid.
Alistair deGrey
Wulgaru given Breath

Words: 209442
Joined roleplay: December 25th, 2009, 9:48 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Siiri on July 18th, 2010, 9:31 pm

Things on my mind at the mo':

1. Ridiculous skills are ridiculous.
2. Big siggy is big.
3. Quickness of learning does not equate to intelligence.
4. If you think this post is about you, you're probably wrong.
5. I'm probably right.
5. Funny how that works.

So, yeah.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Satu on July 19th, 2010, 5:03 am

I will say it again! The "Applying Nail Polish Skill" is not ridiculous.

Because sometimes, when it is necessary to scratch someone's eyes out, a girl just wants to look pretty doing it, damn it. ;)

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Signature Credit goes to:
archistock.deviantart.com
jurgita.com
catskullcollector.deviantart.com
and the ever lovely and helpful Hex for putting it all together!
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Words: 296249
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Siiri on July 19th, 2010, 5:20 am

*notices Satu came in to his scrapbook page*

I like how the 'HOTNESS goes in here' rule is followed by everyone... XD

Amendment:
7. Satu's skills are Satu's skills. ;-)
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Mao on July 19th, 2010, 6:25 am

Um I demand a skill of hotness from Siiri, just saying.

Or else Siiri will forever remain the Beaner with a capital B from Mexico Island. 8)
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Siiri on July 19th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Maopie...it's in my SS thread. But don't let Cay know I said that. It's supposed to be a secret. XD
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Satu on September 12th, 2010, 11:38 pm

In honor of you birthday, Siiri... a little song for your HOTNESS.

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Signature Credit goes to:
archistock.deviantart.com
jurgita.com
catskullcollector.deviantart.com
and the ever lovely and helpful Hex for putting it all together!
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Words: 296249
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Colombina on October 13th, 2010, 4:53 pm

Hullo, Siiri! I felt your page deserved a dose of vintage hawtness. Something to make those Myrian Grandpas pine for the good ol' days when girls had a little heft to 'em.

Also, I'm glad you're in the Hai adventure!
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

PreviousNext