A Word Runner's Test...(Zandelia)

Zandelia's tested as a word runner for tua...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Archelon on October 3rd, 2011, 1:09 am

Tua nodded to Zandelia's words, "Alright then: a word runner it is. I expect you will be carrying many letters for me in the future. For now I'll keep it to the easy ones of carrying my recommendations for those who wish to be hired, or not hired. The pay is 2 gold per day."

Picking out five coins from the stack of thirty Tuic placed them back in his pocket before sliding the twenty five new coins Zandelia's way. "This however is a one time only bonus, I don't give bonuses out too often but I do on occasion reward good work that comes to my attention. I have a busy office here at the Establishment and you can bet you'll be running a lot of employment letters to various people who are requesting workers to keep them informed of the progress of finding them. You'll be running a lot missy, so I suggest you get some new clothes too. Having your breasts bared to the world, even if they're covered in grime isn't the best thing to do. I'll have the guards show you out now."

Zandelia was lead out of the establishment and sent on her merry way... passing back to wherever she sought as a place of shelter from the rough streets to take the time to mend and heal.

Epilogue....

In the alleyway where a body was soon picked over by the scavengers of the street, a faint whirling of the air occurred and for a brief second the misty form of a face swirled into recognition. It seemed bereaved, and bereft of all trace or form, but very quietly, the newly unborn ghost would whisper... "Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" before it faded from sight altogether. Leaving nothing but a dead body on the ground...

ooc notes: :
Congratulations you have received the job: Word Runner.
To receive seasonal pay you must complete at least 3 job threads per season and then submit them to Levi at the end.

You may:
1. Come to the location of the establishment in your job threads and be given a black envelope letter with Tua's seal by any of his clerks. Not tua himself. You may then carry a random letter to any npc in any shop or location that is readily available to the public (brega's and ruby's tend to be the most active of all the places letters are sent to)
2. Should a PC take a job in the establishment and gain a reference for that job: You may : Carry their letter of employment in a separate thread. Deliver it to a location, and bring a letter back like in this thread.
3. Feel free to npc out any random scuffle or story you wish to create on a job. Who know's it could be another nutter. Or running through thugs. The key aspect of being a word runner is knowing the territory. Threads which you familiarize yourself with the many different sections of sunberth will be quite helpful to you in the advancement of your job's related skills.

Thanks for the thread :)

~Ole Archy

oocThe following post should be the grade of this. It should be up soon :)
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Archelon on October 3rd, 2011, 12:44 pm

Thread Award

"To Boldly go where no turtle has gone before... :P"

And the Results!!!!:

Zandelia :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Running3 Of course, it's a word *runner* thread :P, Runnings even within the title :3
Stealth2 Sneaky sneaky near corners
Observation2 D: She only has one eye! Ahhhh!
Navigation3
Acting3
Seduction3
Negotiation3 gold for your life; explaining to a guard; etc
Weapon(Tonfa)1
Weapon(dagger)3
Unarmed Combat1
Brawling1 Sand kick

Lores:
Social: Giving an honorable death
Social: A lady's life in Sunberth is a dangerous one(basic)
Navigation: Sunberth Warehouse District(Basic)
Navigation: The Establishment(Basic)
Navigation: The Gated Community(Poor)

Ledger Notes:
Net gain: 5 Gold mizas.

Wounds:
Bruises(various) Will heal over time... 6 days natural healing.

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
All in all this was a great thread. Thank you very much for it ^-^. I hope you enjoyed the experience:(not just the xp :P).
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Zandelia on October 3rd, 2011, 2:48 pm

OOC

It was an amazing thread and I thank you for making it so by guiding me through my first Mod thread :)

I look forwards to seeing how it affects her character in the future, and using the word runner job to develop Zandelia some more.

Thanks again!

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous