[Avanthal's OOC] The Everwinter City of The Aurora

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Valkyrie on November 30th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Hello friends!

That special time is here already. As we all live in different time zones, I wanted to post this now so that when it becomes Dec 1st for you, you know what to do.

Please deduct seasonal living expenses from your ledgers. If you have questions about this, please PM me. Keep in mind that if you do not deduct seasonal living expenses any Winter threads will not be graded.

Please post your minimum of two work threads in the Moderation Thread. If you have threads that you think would qualify you for seasonal experience, post those as well. If you have questions about whether a particular thread would qualify for seasonal experience you can either post a note in the Moderation Thread or just PM me about it. Also, please see the placeholder note below.

A note about placeholders: Placeholders should at least have a title and a few sentences about the thread. Please do not post blank placeholders with no information listed at all. If you need to make a placeholder for a job thread, that's fine. However, I will not award you income until the thread is complete. If this causes an issue for you, PM me.

There will be a new Calendar of Events and Character Registry for Winter posted sometime tomorrow, my time.

As always, if you have questions of any kind, PM me or feel free to post here. :)
VanthaAvanthalHoldsIcewatch

I will not be accepting new moderation requests at this time, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Valkyrie
Let me in! It's cold out here!

Words: 353067
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Capricious on December 1st, 2012, 1:20 am

Hello!

The last four days of the Fall season is a time to celebrate Morwen. The goddess leaves Avanthal to spread winter to everywhere else in Mizahar and the Vantha show their love with a festival, the Departure of Morwen. Anyone who is willing can join up until Sunday, the second of December. After that date, one must PM Valkyrie for special permission.

I hope to see people celebrating this wonderful holiday!

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Valkyrie on December 1st, 2012, 5:20 pm

Alright everyone, if you are going to be in Avanthal during the Winter season please post in the Character Registry.

The Calendar of Events has been updated for the season as well! Events will be updated every month so you can be surprised as things are revealed! The plot happening this season is rather in-depth so I wanted to continue this trend from last season. Plus I think surprises are fun, I hope you do too. If this causes problems and you need to post in later dates, don't worry! You can always PM me any concerns you might have and I can let you know the general atmosphere of the city at that time (no spoilers though!).

I will not be accepting new moderation requests at this time, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Valkyrie

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Valkyrie on December 10th, 2012, 4:07 pm

Hello all!

Just wanted to apologize for not being very active this weekend. My laptop decided it wasn't going to connect to the internet anymore so until I get that figured out I will have to accomplish Miz things on my work computer which I had limited access to this weekend (forgot to bring the power cord home, oops!). I will try to catch up as much as possible in the next few days but using my work computer is limiting for a variety of reasons not worth getting into. Hopefully my personal laptop will decide it wants to connect to the internet again because so far hitting the keys and gesturing rudely at the screen have not had the desired effect.

Valkyrie

Office
Scrapbook

Previous