Paying Your Dues (Solo)

Shkara Doesn't Quite Get What She Wants

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Paying Your Dues (Solo)

Postby Shkara on November 2nd, 2011, 5:30 pm

Disclaimer: This thread will include the following elements: sexual content and grotesque violence. If any of this offends you please do not read this thread any further. I implore you to use your best judgment in deciding if you do or do not want to read this thread.

I do not write this warning lightly. I only write this to warn any readers and to tell you to use YOUR OWN judgment on if you want to continue or not. A good place for me to start is by saying 18+ only.
Last edited by Shkara on November 3rd, 2011, 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shkara
Player

Words: 20407
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 9:45 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Paying Your Dues

Postby Shkara on November 2nd, 2011, 7:10 pm

Timestamp: Fall 3, 511AV

Shkara was meandering through The Street of Emeralds. She entered the first shop she came upon. It appeared to be a shop that specialized in silver. She knew she wouldn't be able to look at much of the merchandise, since she wasn't of a very high standing. But that bothered her not, the tokens here were her secondary purpose. She had chosen to wear her nice gold necklace and armband to show that she wasn't some poor commoner possibly attempting to swipe the first piece available. She approached the counter, where the proprietor stood smugly.

"Well now," he started, "What brings a lady of gold into my shop of silvers?"
She smiled, he was clearly interested in her business. After all compliments take you places. For normal people that is. She looked up at him, a soft smile adorning her face. She made no attempt to seduce him. It would be pointless after all. Merchants never trust a customer, no matter how wealthy. Instead, she decided to try a different route.

"While gold is a warm, glowing beauty much like Syna above, her counterpart is quite exquisite. The reflection of such, cold, everlasting, like Leth. They may be drastically different, but without the other, neither is quite as amazing."
She hoped this would play on his choice to be a silver merchant. After all, everyone knows gold is the preferred business, and is the big Mizamaker. She made herself blush, a trick not easily learned, "I'm sorry. I tend to ramble when it comes silver. I wish more people would hold it in higher esteem. I need a few pieces for a night festival coming up. Gold doesn't shine at night as well as needed."

The man's face lit up. "Why, such fine words from someone with fine taste. And I agree wholeheartedly, I totally agree. And silver is rising my dear! After all, some of the Pressorah's favorite relatives visit quite often! Now I assume someone of your taste will be building your outfit around the jewelry? Not like the petty commoners that think of jewelery as accessories?"

Shkara smiled and nodded at him. She was getting impatient. Why hadn't anyone else entered the store yet? She was waiting to find a mark, yet none came, and this store had seemed like such a good choice. She wanted to chuckle at his comment, silver was indeed popular, but in a city of golden sands and sun, it would never dominate.
"Of course not, I'm looking for enticing... alluring. Can you help me with that?"
"You know I can, that's why you picked my shop. Now, why don't we step into my workshop in the back, to do some fitting?"

Shkara didn't like this idea, she wanted to find some well off men to lure away, not waste her day over a tuttering merchant. But she had to stick to the part, a sudden change may mean she couldn't return. The man walked up to the front door of his shop and turned his sign to closed.
"Follow me."

Shkara complied, stepping gracefully behind him, around the counter, and through a curtained doorway.
Shkara
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Paying Your Dues (Solo)

Postby Shkara on November 3rd, 2011, 12:08 am

She was led into a cramped workshop. There were a couple of employees working over some piece or other, clearly not interested in their arrival. He led her over to a short pedestal.
"You can place your garments on that table there, and I will begin seeing what works for you. "
She wasn't shy, not naturally that is. She decided to pretend that she was however, just to see if it would take her somewhere.
"Do these, um, workers need to be here?" She decided to take a risk, and assume he felt his workers were well below him in station. "We wouldn't want to give them any false aspirations would we?" Once more, she blushed on command, a much deeper hue this time. She hoped that he would take the bait.

A slight flash of annoyance briefed his face, before regaining composure. She was, after all, a paying customer. He hoped. He sent his workers out to break, both taking the opportunity to go get some food. The proprietor then turned to begin picking through some lock-boxes. Shkara smirked to herself, stepped out of her sleeveless robe, and undid her sandals, and set them all on the table, making sure the jingle from her coin-purse resounded loudly. Nothing put pep into a merchant's step like that tinkle. She had gained an even bigger hold on the man, now that he sent the true artists out front. She stepped up onto the pedestal and turned to face the doorway, in her stark glory. Her voluptuous body was now a living statue, for a man who could care less for her, and more for her coin.

The man turned back toward her, several shining pieces full in his hands. He placed them on a the table near her belongings and then he began scrutinizing her body. She noticed he didn't have the lusting look most men have around her, but rather seemed to be studying her every curve, every dip and crest. She felt she had been wrong about him. He really was the true artist, not just the seller. He walked around her, constantly his eyes capturing every little detail. She had never felt more... appreciated. It's one thing when a man desires you, its another when one treats you like art. She felt genuinely flattered. A rare thing.

"Hmm... I think we may be trying something... rare with you. You have the proper figure for it..."
He went over to a thicker lock-box, opened it up. Shkara heard a lot of jingling, and her curiosity grew.
"Most women aren't interested in something so... exotic, but its a pair of my finest work."
He walked back over to her, several thin silver chains and large bands in tow. He knelt down and set them by her feet. Then with a feather-like touch, he gently pulled her left ankle forward and up so that she was balancing precariously on one foot. He then took the several silver bands, which Shkara could see were now attached by miniscule chains. He slid her foot through the bands, ever so careful, although it seemed he was more worried about damaging her than his jewelry. His fingers slowly slid the bands up her calf, over her knee, his touch like that of a true lover's. Further the bands rose until they came to a stop high on her thigh. He adjusted them mildly, his hands working inches from the area most men seek, but making no pass at her.

"Splendid! They fit perfectly! One more piece should do the trick."

Off of the table, he grabbed a choker, much to Shkara's annoyance. It was thick, tightly bound chains, three total that fit around the neck tightly. From the bottom of the chains, in the front, smaller chains flowed downward about four hands or so and ended in dark blue piece of colored glass set into a pendant setting. Both pieces were stunning, but they confused Shkara.
"How will people see the bands or the pendant beneath my robe?" she asked curiously.

"Patience my dear, I have a robe I would like you to try, its not fitted to you, but should be close enough until you go to a tailor."

He rummaged around another lock-box and pulled out a cream colored robe. "Arms up."
He pulled it over her head and arms, and let it tumble down her body. Now she could see why he wanted those pieces. The robe was sleeveless, and had a deep V neck that flowed down between her breasts. The V ended at a point about midway between her navel and the bottom of her cleavage. Then it opened up once more in a diamond shape that ended just above her feminine region. Finally, there was a long, open slit in the left leg of her rob, from thigh to ankle. It showed off a good chunk of leg, and of course, the silver thigh bands. The outfit was indeed very risque and showed off a good deal of skin. Her ample cleavage stood out prominently, her navel region as well, with the deep blue pendant lightly swaying there. And of course her entire leg was bare. She could attract tons of attention with this. She may have to invest in this as well.
She was honestly speechless, she was amazed at how she looked. "You... you are amazing. This will definitely stir the pot. I think you are right, silver is the new gold."
"And your silver will be my gold," said another voice, deeper, darker.
Shkara
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Paying Your Dues (Solo)

Postby Shkara on November 3rd, 2011, 12:15 am

Shkara and the proprietor both looked toward the doorway to see a rough looking man standing there. He wore dark clothing, had an unshaven face, very unkempt. He didn't look overly strong or imposing, but that didn't really matter to someone who doesn't fight. The knife he had in one hand, tapping against his thigh, was much more menacing.

"Now this can all go real smooth. You gather up all the jewels back here, put them in a nice big sack, and I'll be on my merry way. I'm feeling very lazy today, and I would really rather not gather them myself after killing you, so please, don't give me a reason. Get to it old man. You there, you pretty, little thing, give me those jewels you are wearing too."

Shkara normally would just let this man take what he wanted and leave. After all, it wasn't her jewels he was wanting. But this time he was taking from one of a very select few men who treated her better than she wanted to be treated. She had to do something. And since a fight would almost certainly end in death, she would have to do the one thing she's good at.

She walked up to the man slowly, her body movements suggesting an innocent curiosity and a slight, sensual grace. She looked up at him, her head tilted down slightly, to give her more of a mysterious look. She tried to make her voice sound innocent and sincere, rather than a seductress. After all, what thief hasn't been had by one of her kind?

"I can't remove these myself, he put them on," she nodded her head toward the proprietor. "Could you take them off? Won't take more than a second, and he can keep gathering up all your loot." She shifted her body to appear nervous and intimidated, so as to further lure him in. She moved in closer, attempting to gauge his reaction.

His eyes matched hers, and her years of experience told her the truth. He had fallen into her hold. She stifled the smug smile that occasionally eked out. This was the fun part.
"Why sure, I can help a cute thing out like you. Much easier on the eyes than those disease ridden Larks that try for a coin or two."

Shkara now poured the infatuation onto the man. She wanted him to think he had seduced her, not the other way around. She put her left leg forward a bit, the split in the robe revealing from foot to hip, the silver bands on her thigh shining in the light. "Well there's this thing here, please be gentle though. Wouldn't want a big man like you hurting me on accident."

The man practically scrambled to his knees, setting his knife on the ground. "Easy big fella, be gentle." His hands shot up to the bands, and Shkara let out a fake 'Oo' as if both violated yet pleasantly surprised. He was fumbling with the top band, and while he was doing so, Shkara looked back toward the shopkeeper, and mouthed the words, "Go find help." She also grasped the braided chains running from her choker to the pendant, and began pulling as hard as she could.

Frustrated from his failed attempts to remove the bands, he took a handful of her robe and yanked on it hard. The robe tore from her shoulders the same instant the chain finally gave way. She quickly and quietly deposited it on the table near her. She gasped and attempted to cover herself, as if she were truly innocent and ashamed of her nudity.

"Had to get that blasted robe out of the way." He finally got a hold of the bands and roughly slid them off her leg. She was still feigning to cover herself, but pressed herself closer to the man, as if to seek some comfort. The man stood up and placed the bands on the table, "Now for the choker. Turn around."
She turned slowly so that her back was to him. She quietly grabbed the chain, as she waited. He began fumbling with the choker clasp, but got it off fairly easily, leaving her completely bare now. Then he did something unexpected, something she detested from men she didn't actually care about. He began to press soft kisses to the curve from her neck to her shoulder, the zone most erotic in an Eypharian's eyes. Her blood boiled at this, he was not her lover, he was her prey! So she set into motion a plan that she just crafted.

She began to moan with pleasure, as if he were touching her just the right way. She could tell this excited him as his lips took on a feverish insistence. She slowly started turning towards him, a smile on her face that said she wanted him more than anything right now. She made sure to keep the hand with the chain hidden from his sight as she now stood before him completely exposed, and seemingly wanting.

She then locked eyes with him, hers burning with a fake passion from years of deceiving men, telling him what she wanted. He quickly undid his trousers, and it was quite evident he was very excited. She leaned up against him and fervently pressed her lips against his, while her hands slipped between their bodies. While his mouth devoured hers, her hands spread the chain between them. She then began kissing the line of his neck as well, to keep him from seeing what she was up to. Though he didn't seem to notice that the proprietor had disappeared. She lower the chain to below his excited manhood. Then looped the chain up and around it, without touching it. She pulled her face away and gave him a smile laced with menace.
Shkara
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Paying Your Dues (Solo)

Postby Shkara on November 3rd, 2011, 12:38 am

Then she pulled the chain tight.

The chain loop snapped closed quickly, and painfully around his manhood. He illicited a loud yelp of pain and tried to jump away. But Shkara held the chain tight.
"Make any sudden moves or attempts to hurt me, you will lose it." To prove she could, she tightened it further, to the point where skin got caught in the links and tore, forcing blood droplets to follow the chain, then drop to the floor. He continued howling in pain, tears filling his eyes. "Now walk! Backwards toward the pedestal."
The man gingerly began walking backward, while Shkara kept a firm hold on the chain. As they passed by the knife he had laid down earlier, she kicked it beneath one of the work tables. He winced in pain as he stepped up onto the pedestal. "Now we are going to wait here until the proprietor returns with help."
The thief began looking around frantically, not realizing until this moment, that the proprietor was gone. He knew he was caught and would have to do something immediately to get away. Shkara saw the change in his eyes. He had gone from fearful, to desperate. And desperate was dangerous. Shkara began growing nervous, her palms growing sweaty. Her left hand, currently holding the excess chain and the pendant, slipped and the pendant fell.

The thud from it striking the floor caused her to look down. The man took the moment to bring one of his fists into her gut. She bent forward, wheezing in pain. His attack was followed by an elbow to the back of her head. She fell to the ground, still clutching at the chains. Her world began to grow black as she began to pass out, there was a slight squish as something hit the floor. It was followed by a loud screech of pain as the man took off like a Zith out of hell. Blood spurted onto Shkara's torso just before the light of her world was snuffed out.
Shkara
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Paying Your Dues (Solo)

Postby Colombina on November 19th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Shkara awoke to a foot, or something like it turning her over. It felt like a fig leaf, sticking ever so slightly to her skin.

When her eyes opened, she saw a Symenestra looking down at her calmly. He had bundles in his arms, obviously in the midst of errands. He spoke exceptional Arumenic, despite being an unusual race.

“How interesting,” the under mode of his speech hinted at slight boredom.

The silver merchant burst into the shop, accompanied by a pair of Foxes, lowly city guard.

Turning slightly, the Symenestra announced, “It seems you have a nude woman bleeding on your floor. I expect this will delay my order.”

Reeling from the absurdity of the question, but unwilling to offend a customer, the jeweler bumbled over an answer.

“Yes, yes, Re…”
“Lobelia,” the Symenestra supplied as he dropped the silk mantle her wore over Shkara.

One Fox was now beside her, trying to lift her up by two elbows.

“I was robbed and she was attacked,” the merchant repeated numbly. The Foxes had heard the story before, but the merchant was still reeling.

“Things like that should not happen here.”

Turning away from Shkara, the Symenestra answered fluidly.
“Very true. Hopefully he did not take too much, I doubt he will be caught.”
He smiled quickly, “No offense to these watchful Foxes. But it is a large city and an even larger desert.”
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)