Say "Hello" (Aidara)

Sira makes a wonderful discovery that brings her family closer together.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Say "Hello" (Aidara)

Postby Sira on February 17th, 2012, 3:42 pm

Sira chuckled. If there was one way to diffuse a tense, angry, or overly mushy situation between the two women it was food. Or sex. But food was just as good, if not better. Except in the winter, when food was disgusting mush, but it wasn't winter yet and Sira was pregnant and both women were hungry.. or at least that's what they said. So, food it was.

"Yeah, let's go get something to eat. This baby is starving!"

Sira grabbed Aidara's hand and led her in the direction of the kitchen. There was a smirk on her face, because she had done exactly what Addy had just said. Of course it was entirely intentional, and Aidara would know it, but Sira wasn't about to let her get away with it. Hands locked together, the two women made their way to what was probably their favorite place in all of Wind Reach, the kitchens.

~End
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Say "Hello" (Aidara)

Postby Tabarnac on May 20th, 2012, 10:12 pm

XP Award!

Sira
XP Award: Teaching +1; Observation +3; Seduction +2; Leadership +2

Aidara
XP Award: Cooking +1; Observation +3; Seduction +1

Additional Notes:
Repetition of other people’s dialogue makes my brain hurt! ;)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Keep writing!
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Say "Hello" (Aidara)

Postby Sphinx on July 16th, 2012, 10:56 am

Thread Award!

Character Name: Sira
Skills: Rhetoric +2 ; Teaching +2 ; Intimidation +2 ; Seduction +1
Lore: Infants: The Calming Effects of their Thoughts ; Meeting Your Child Early ; Say Hello ; Aidara: She Reacts Wrong, But I Love Her ; The Confidence of an Eagle Tells Me I'm Right.
Notes: Rhetoric for the dialog with the baby, teaching for showing the baby who you were and showing her images in an attempt to teach them, intimidation for scaring a Dek unknowingly who was willing to help, and you tried intimidating Aidara.

Character Name: Aidara
Skills: Cooking +3 ; Storytelling +3 ; Persuasion +1 ; Intimidation +1 ; Seduction +1
Lore: Cooking: Kneading Dough Until Pliable ; Say Hello ; Sira: She Doesn't Understand, But I Love Her ; I'm Her Mother, Too
Notes: Cooking experience for all the break making, storytelling for that fantastic visual you painted while telling the chef of the meal you could make, persuasion for using storytelling to convi.ce the chef the meal would be delicious, intimidation because, well... You tried.

I really enjoyed this. No, really. The telepathic/empathetic bond Sira had to the fetus was really touching, and Aidara's feelings regarding it were understandable and truly deep. Because the dialog with the infant took place mentally, I was unsure of giving a grade for Rhetoric or Teaching, but I believe the points were earned, because you demonstrated the skill, although in a sort of roundabout way.

If you have questions, concerns, or comments about my grading, please don't be afraid to PM me.
Sphinx
She smiled, and it was frightening.

Words: 76081
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Office
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous