[Aquillar Hot Springs]Spiders and Shadows(closed)

blargh.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Antar on November 23rd, 2011, 9:57 pm

As Shai's body responded in the most marvelous way, he could feel the burning heat of her climax. The waters of her spasming maiden's pool erupted around his member gave rise to small rivulets of her love elixer flowing between them as they drenched them both before falling as droplets to the bed sheets below.

She was exquisite.

In shallow breaths he asked her a question in common, wondering if it would be safe to release the burden of clenching loins inside of her. The answer he got back in reply was a wondrously purring, 'Yes.' Sighing with pleasure as he felt the wetness of her body sliding upon his tool he quickened his pace with reckless abandon, letting himself go to the pleasures her body afforded worthy to give him as she lay prone upon the bed.

For a few minutes, Antar set himself into her with a vigor until his body clenched, thrusting as far as he could inside her to allow his seed to enter her womb , stopping as he flattened himself ontop of her her. Her legs were pressed down to the bed, and he could feel her heartbeats pounding in his chest as he released. His slicking of her slowed down as his plowing ceased.

Tenderly, he pulled back and out as heard a small sigh of disappointment come from Shai's lips at their bodies separation. Antar smiled and stroked her hair from her eyes before rolling her over to pull her to him. Simly basking in the feel of her skin against his he lifted her body from the bed and made his way to sit in the single chair by the small table in the room as he kept her upon his lap. His tool was set through her thighs and pressed against her stomach, as the touch of its tip against her skin allowed it harded again, simply by the movement of her body as she breathed.

On the table a few items he had ordered for the night were present, a bowl of fruit, another bowl of water with a towel and three cups, two for the pitcher, the other serving another purpose. Reaching towards Shai's chin, Antar lifted her gaze to his and slowly opened her mouth to see her envenomed fangs dripping their toxin from her pleasurable experiences.

That was his concern. Reaching towards the fruit bowl and the empty glass he plucked a small bit of fruit from the tray and the empty cup. "Perhaps its time to take a slight break, my dear Shai. Eat something and get out as much venom as you can... before round two that is..." He let his hands trail down the side of her figure, tickling her skin as he noted the excitement of her body as it was plastered against his. The heat between them had not been lost in the moment, in fact, if anything it seemed to be growing stronger. He could feel her wetness where she sat upon his thigh growing at his touch. "There are so many things I want to try. But is there something you would like first?"
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
~Back, but slow. :)
Antar
"A thousand voices screaming in unison..."

Words: 902531
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2011, 3:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shai on November 25th, 2011, 4:17 pm

Shai looked at the glass and then down to the hands of the man she shared her skin with. Was he devious enough to try it? Even if she left him a dose of her venom in the cup, it would be weak; she had eaten before arriving. Still she didn’t dare give him the poison; nothing was free after all not even naive mistakes. Placing the glass back down, she reached for an apple instead.

Carefully aware of him in between her legs she adjusted her seat to sit across his lap. The spider tilted her head to focus on this night’s consort with impassioned eyes. Opening her mouth wide to display the ivory fangs in profile before she pierced the fruit. Sealing her unnatural eyes she focused her efforts on emptying her venom canals in full. As the last drops envenomed the produce Shai crossed her ankles pulling her thighs together in a closer embrace. She was happy to tense her otherwise supple thighs to see what reaction her small titillations might earn her.

Shai discarded the polluted apple back on to the table and her fangs began to recede yet again, “Sustenance will not satisfy my cravings, but the thought was nice.” The Symenestra gave a parting squeeze from her thighs before lifting one leg high against her chest and over his head to let her straddle him. She took her time considering his question, which was really more an offer. Twisting her arms behind her back she untied the small strap that usually held her hair in a braid, it had become beyond pointless.

Questions were Shai’s favorite way to learn information. Not her asking questions, then the answers could be dodged or vague, but when someone asked a question thay had to be poignant enough to get the answer they seek. From an answer you might learn a couple of things about someone but by their questions you could learn dozens. Shai was continuously being surprised by this man, she could never seem to peg him down, and she felt like a cat chasing a reflection. She had expected human males not to care for their partner, it only made since that they enjoyed quick trysts they seemed to love prostitutes so very much. She had assumed he would want her gone after his release that he kept her around almost confused her. It was almost as though she was enjoying a night with one of her own kind, except that his body had a savage roughness to it just by virtue of being human that no Symenestra had. The spiders she had known were all about silk and suave, in many ways she preferred this new option. She could be smooth and delicate enough for both of them, well if she wanted to. Whether she would be tender later in the night remained to be seen.

Skimming her pelvis along his thighs she pulled away. He had been gentle and now with her venom expelled she could reciprocate. Her fangs were still sharp but she could keep them out of the way as long as they weren’t lengthened. “What do I want? I want to know how brave you are.” Pushing the edges of one claw along his chest, she offered the threat only a whisper a way from violence but she never actually drew blood. Her claw followed her path, pulling herself from his lap to kneel on the floor. Letting her chin rest against his knees she angled her head to look up to him. In a mockery of doe eyes she smiled and showed her fangs were back at their shortest. In only half concealed mirth Shai posed her own question in response. “So do you trust the Spider as far as you can throw her?”

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Words: 424135
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Antar on November 25th, 2011, 7:07 pm

The feel of her skin against his, along with the playfulness of her thighs against his tool hardened his member to almost ramrod proportions. The feel of her straddling him only increased the stirring of his lust before she slid down his body to kneel on the floor. Not for the first time this night did he hazard the thought that this woman was exquisite.

He held her close, as she tended to her body's needs for expelling the venom from her fangs, which in truth barred the full totality of their taking pleasure in each others company. It was just another way he was reminded of their race's differences, yet confronted with the fact that in this night those differenced didn't truly matter.

Her tone seemed... playful as she thanked him for his thoughtfullness, if a little amused as she asked her questions to him. He was a bit disappointed when she pulled away, but entranced as he saw what she was doing. At her questions, Antar simply smiled and reached out to gently stroke the hair out of Shai's eyes, tucking it back behind her ear. The inflections in her voice was pleasantly rife with unwhispered allusions to the dangers she might wish to put him in by her suggestive position. He didn't mind her kneeling on the floor at his feet, it gave his eyes such a delicious view down at her body. Cupping her chin with one hand he leaned down to kiss her lips before whispering his reply in her ear. "Trust is duplicitous my dear, Just know that if bitten, I tend to bite back."

His hands slipped under her arms as he considered where her mind was going. Lifting her slightly, he straightened up enough to skirt his body forwards to the edge of the chair, opening his legs so Shai's arms half lay upon his knees in order to allow the alluring woman to gain better access to what she desired.
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shai on November 27th, 2011, 5:29 pm

“What I want is to know more. I hate leaving riddles unsolved.” Her voice dropped into a whisper as she progressed through her statement; the last seeming more to herself than at her companion. Shai pulled her gaze south and wet her lips. Reasserting her voice, knowing that in the night’s silence even whispers held weight. “Which is precisely what you are.” Smiling she pulled herself up to meet him. “You should also consider that sometimes threats sound much like promises.”

Ever aware of her natural weapons, Shai carefully grasped him in one palm and enveloped him with her mouth. The Symenestra always been curious about this particular act, most males of her race were far too intimately aware of the dangers of fangs to allow it. The little spider was especially careful to keep her fangs retracted for as long as possible. Her first order of business was one extended, tenacious draw. Gripping her free hand around his thigh, she gave herself a straight angle and continued at a slow even rate.

As she knelt goose bumps began to form along her back thanks to the sweat that had begun to chill. And the first extreme taste of salt almost offered enough surprise that she lost hold on her incisors but she managed to regain control, hopefully without the man beneath her noticing how close he came to some unfortunate and intentional piercings. Staving off the natural response, she kept forcing her mind towards strange events, particularly mundane things such as running across rooftops, dark alleyways, Viratas . . . her mind unfortunately took this line of reasoning a little far. Blood. .. violence. . .sustenance . The thought had only hit her mind for a heartbeat but it was all the warning Shai got, she jerked backwards as quickly as she could and the teeth slid back into place. Giving a sigh of annoyance she looked up at Antar. “I guess that is simply something I cannot do. . .”

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Antar on November 28th, 2011, 3:08 am

When Shai began to begin her experiments, Antar slowly shifted his gaze into Auristics, letting his vision fill with a mix of the heat of her body and her aura. Twice he noticed small jumps in her excitements, and for the sake and safety of his ability to bear children in the future, he did not tense, or utter any distraction in order to let his partner for the night regain control of herself.

To her words about the mystery of himself Antar replied, "Mysteries are merely the shadows in which people live in, or the stories generated by the masks they hide upon. Knowing some truths of my past may not be in your best interest Shai, In fact... since you seem a willing companion, and a definitely able lover I would not wish to endanger you by your ... associations to me in the future. You are captivating in you own right though, I can assure you I will not pry much into the details of your own life unless I feel there is a danger there. It's part of your ability to be safe with me, my dear. You truly are beautiful..."

Indeed she was... despite being a symenestra.

He knew the dangers of a symenestra's venom all too well, even if it was weak when one had recently eaten... that didn't mean he'd want holes in certain parts of his flesh which would cause difficulties in urination for years. So he watched, and waited, and more importantly forced himself to trust her so long as he did not see the spiking of emotional colors around her, nor the heat transfer to her cheeks which precluded the fangs coming out. If he truly expected she would lose control he would release her lips from his body, no matter the pleasure she might give him.

To this end he ensured his hands were buried in the lustrous mane of her hair. Seeing the spike of emotion, the orange of hunger almost made him risk her harm by yanking her head back by the hair. But he was pleasantly surprised when Shai forced herself away in time. It spoke monuments to her own familiarity with her body. Familiarity which few of his lovers had ever possessed.

That impressed him.

Reaching down to cup Shai's chin, Antar slowly raised her lips to his, staring within her beautiful eyes letting a slight kiss in appreciation for her efforts come between them once the fangs had gone back into the roof of her mouth. Her ministrations had left him yearning for more. His gaze became soft as he brushed the hair out of her eyes and brought his lips to her forehead to kiss her once more. "I was worried there for a moment my dear, but at least you've found your limits are only for a few moments at a time. Who knows..." Mischief entered his voice,"that might improve with practice. Careful practice that is. Now I have a request."

Reaching over the arm of the chair to grab a bit of cloth from his bag he held it up before Shai's eyes. "Would you be trusting enough to wear this as a blindfold?"
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shai on November 28th, 2011, 4:56 am

“Are you saying that ignorance of your past somehow makes me safer from it? Even if I keep your company?” Ignorance never kept anyone safe. She accepted the answer for now; he didn’t want to tell her. But the spider would watch and listen and she would pick up things, one little tid bit at a time. Even if Shai didn’t intend to she would subconsciously continue to try to solve him, to give herself a complete picture to go with his name.

After letting him lead her back up for a dulcet embrace of lips Shai pulled herself up onto his lap again. Perching there she got an excellent view of the piece of fabric as Antar withdrew it. Hesitating momentarily Shai eyed the blindfold, it was no more trust than he had just displayed. Her first thought had been that it was wholly unnatural for a mouse to blindfold a cat but the thought fled her mind when she remembered it wasn’t just anyone who she sat upon. It was Antar, already she could tell he was many things but a mouse would never be one of them. Giving him a slight nod to signify her ascent, she let him tie the cloth over her eyes.

“I do not scare you at all do I?” Shai’s question got away from her; she wasn’t even entirely sure where it had come from. Furthermore she was confused about why the question seemed so important which it surely was because her breath had caught in the back of her throat. As her sight was stolen by this stranger who she’d rapidly made into lover the reason hit her. He knows, he has hunted one of us before. He must have seen the worst we have to show. But he’s still here, with me tonight. Antar, why? The answer mattered because if he knew the horrors her kind could inflict and was still willing to be with her. He wouldn’t look for her past, he’d just said as much. A person who didn’t care what she was or why she was, but still wanted her in his company. . .

That was Acceptance.

Last edited by Shai on November 28th, 2011, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Antar on November 28th, 2011, 7:08 am

"Perhaps I am." he said with an amused smile as Shai asked her questions in return. He didn't mind her curiousity, it seemed she was just as curious about him as he was quickly becoming of her. Slowly he reached forward and tied the blindfold around her eyes, making sure it was not going to pull at her hair. He didn't want her in pain... not at all.

When the blindfold was on Shai said a few words to make him pause, and the silence stretched between them for a few moments, her question had taken him aback. He had a healthy respect for her and her abilities, and a wariness towards her race in general. But why was it different with her? Why did this tenet of his thoughts seem not to apply to Shai? His fingers traced their way up her skin, between her breasts before stopping just below her collarbone to hover over a small mark which seemed to be shown. "I don't know why I'm not scared of you... I've seen what others of your kind can do. The horrifying bodies left in their wake, holes in the bellies of women's stomachs half eaten by acid as their corpses rotted in the winter sun. But that isn't the case with you. "

He could figure out what it was, but it didn't bother him really. It was a lacun mark... but Shai's past didn't matter. The only thing which mattered for him was the present. He continued his carress up over the curve of Shai's throat before kissing her lightly again. This time he let the kiss linger, tasting the sweetness of her lips letting his actions give her his answer until he broke away to let his words catch up."Perhaps it is because of the situation I've been in for the last days... I've run out of fear. Not just because of the present, but because of the long past. I thought I had run out of all emotions save anger, discarded everything that was unecessary. But... now I don't know. With you I just feel ... comfortable with you near. "

He pulled Shai close, holding her to him as he lifted himself from the chair to lay her on the bed. Whispering in her ear to warn him if the fangs were to come out again the rogue pinned her hands gently above her head. Leaning in, the white haired man began to kiss her lips in a series of moments, only breaking to allow her to breathe. His other hand slipped down the pale skin of Shai's stomach to begin mercilessly teasing her maiden's pool once more.

It wouldn't matter to him how loud her cries were in between kisses of her lips, nor would it matter the increasing of her sighs in his ears as the rogue continued his work to make her body squirm upon the sheets.
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shai on November 29th, 2011, 3:08 am

Shai’s perception of the world narrowed significantly with her eye sight taken out of the picture. All she had to judge the situations by was touch and sound. Which, in this case, made her reliant on Antar. She tried to allocate him all the trust he had earned from her but she still leaned towards him trying to avoid falling backwards off his lap. The silence made her nervous and left her only able to focus on his hand trailing up her body. When his fingers halted, she knew exactly what he had noticed; her lacun. She knew exactly what the mark looked like; it had been imprinted upon her thoughts on the same night that haunted her to this day. The silvery feature was a spider web shredded right down the center with dropping strands that seemed far too short to have ever crossed the tiny expanse between the two sides. She tensed, waiting for him to break the silence. Her breath finally escaped when he answered just as she had guessed. Letting her body soften against his touch, she waited for more and listened. She enjoyed his attentions but of the two senses she had left currently her hearing had most of her focus.

Comfortable? The monster makes the assassin feel at ease. It sounded like a punch line but Shai couldn’t seem to find it funny. “It has been a long time since any one has been comfortable in my presence.”

He held her properly when he lifted her up the spider reacted instinctively. The hooks rippled out along her skin, gripping her body against his. She had to deliberately force her body to let go and push the microscopic hairs back beneath her skin so that Antar could lay her upon the bed. Nodding, she whispered a promise to warn Antar of her fangs. He seemed to like her hands restrained considering he had pulled them above her head again. Curling her hands up Shai wound each hand around one of his fingers.

The hand making a pilgrimage down the contours of her body brought forth a small thrill running back up along her spine. Shai lived in the moment; her biggest concerns were to snatch desperate breaths from in between his lips and demanding whispers for more among ineffable sighs. Pulling up one of her legs the spider snaked it along his own before wrapping it around the rogue’s waist. Otherwise the thief kept her posture as he had placed her; she had no intention of stealing this moment. Antar clearly had something in mind since he had proposed the blindfold.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Antar on December 2nd, 2011, 9:09 am

Her body was a superb creation, of that there could be no doubt.' the rogue thought as he let his eyes trace her form as his hands continued to sate her carnal desires. Drawing close to her he let the words slip from his lips. "My dear , do you remember how I told you pleasure can be a weapon? A means of distracting someone... just as much as pain would?"

Her body tightened a little as he let his lips kiss hers with a deep passion in their shared touch before he broke again. Whispering softly, his let his breath tickle her neck as he broke his message with small interludes of kisses down the pale skin of her neck. "I have a challenge for you right now, a means of testing your abilities, beyond the physical realm of desires. Though they might be a part of it: I have no wish to cause harm to one who I intend to have by my side in future endeavors."[/color]

He could feel her body shuddering from his attentions and soon he knew the passion inside her body would build to a climax as she begged a little for more... but he didn't want that now. Not yet at least.

Soon... but first there was a bit of the challenge the white haired man wanted to give her. "Keep your hands there dear: just for a moment. I need you to trust me." Noth stopped his churning of the seas between her thighs long enough to reach towards his things. Pulling out a four meter long rope he gently turned Shai over before beginning his work.

With the loop end of the rope at left of the back of her pale neck, the plain end was placed through the loop and down, then around the right upper arm, under the armpit and across the back to left arm; doing the same looping there. Then the rogue brought the rope across the top of the horizontal line of cordage to hold it in place, and twisted the ends through the part coming down from the horizontal before tugging the line down over the supple skin of her back. Wrapping her wrists, right over the left, from top to bottom, then from left to right he began securing her arms three to four times with the cordage before bringing the trailing ends down between her legs. With one hand on her stomach he turned her so her wrapped hands were beneath her on the bedsheets.

Slowly, teasingly he stretched the looped rope upwards, curling the trailing ends around the grooves of her inner hips so the ends lay between her breasts before taking it firmly in one hand as the other descended back towards the cleft of her legs to push down upon her stomach with an open palm. In a husky voice the rogue voiced his challenge to her. "I want you to free yourself my dear... no matter what distractions you might feel. It surely will be better then pain though, of that I can assure you."

Lining his tool up, the white haired man pushed himself deep into Shai's body and began to take his pleasure as he could within her, taking care not to let his weight bear her down. At random times , the rogue would buck wildly inside her body in order to feel her flesh quiver with the ever approaching moment of ecstacy. He could feel the heat within Shai's body as her juices began to thicken with pleasure. Quickening his thrusts as she struggled beneathe him, he smiled as he knew she was not the type of woman to back down from a challenge. She'd be warring with her instincts in order to free herself in the midst of all the turmoil such distractions would be causing her, while her body naturally tried to become closer to his ministrations.

All the while, Noth continued the nuzzling of Shai's neck, biting down hard over her pulsing arterial flow like she had over his, letting his tongue caress her salty skin. He assumed it was something that spider's might like, and such things should only be returned in kind. His loins were tightening with every moment of their lovemaking and Antar knew he was going to regret this choice of his latest gambit in this dangerous game between them. After her body was released from its passions he would have to be wary, and even though he could hear the woman's gasps of pleasure, through the sighs the muttered words of Symenos curses could be heard.

His mind knew that the symenestra was probably already thinking of new means to gain vengeance upon him three fold. But in the moment his male weakness simply took the pleasures of the moment for granted.The animalistic part of his brain knew he'd soon feel her body spasming against him in supplication to her needs... and from the girding of his loins he knew that they would sate each other's desires at the same time.

But he could not dismiss the nagging sensations that what was to come after would have him truly concerned. For all Antar knew, she might have been pushed to far by this act and attempt to kill him...
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shai on December 3rd, 2011, 8:55 am

A challenge? One more couldn’t hurt, she’d already displayed various skills for the rogue. As far as she was concerned he had already seen the most important among them; her kind’s abilities and her larcenous skills. Letting herself be rolled over the Spider waited in curious, even if acutely frustrated that he had stopped, silence.

Shai didn’t immediately recognize the grainy feeling slipping over her skin. Rope wasn’t something the woman worked with often, Symenestra rarely needed it unless for restraints, animals, or tents. It wasn’t until Antar was coiling the rope around her wrists than she tried to shift her weight and realized just what had happened. A snarl ripped from her throat. The stupid human had tied her up. Oh she would get out of his little test and he would be immensely remorseful when she regained freedom. Shai had let this go too far, she hadn’t been thinking clearly or this never would have happened.

When he flipped her back over, she wished he could see the venomous glare aimed at him. The insect had gotten cocky and the spider complacent, unacceptable. She kicked out with her legs, but her lack of sight made the struggles futile and the ropes tightened against her struggles binding her even tighter. Arching her back, not from the pleasure of him entering her although her mouth did relay her appreciation, Shai began to try and reach the cord. Each movement seemed to only worsen her predicament, pulling the strands taut. Snarling in Common shifting towards Symenos which thrus, the thief was more than happy to let him know just how much he’d annoyed her. “You petching. . . Lo Mene Virsas. . .vengeance Azo!” Shai lowered herself onto the bed, letting her body accept him as her mind raced to meet out her sworn threat. In an unforeseeable consequence Antar had made her body’s satisfaction mingle with her mind’s puzzlement which were two of the spider’s favorite frames of mind twixt together but the agitation tainted the otherwise ideal mixture. Timing her next curse she let it fly after one of his bucks, knowing she had a moment. “Viratas curse you with an unending erection and nothing but sandpaper cunts to sate it. This petching ass is lucky I am bound.

As embarrassing as it was, contemplating Antar’s muscled rear was what gave Shai her hint on how to escape. Twisting each leg she brought them up and back, hooking them over her partner’s shoulders and giving her hands considerably more flexibility with the rope. Slowly, struggling against the looped bonds Shai twisted her top wrist around. With her palm facing out it was only a matter of curling her fingers and scratching against the ropes. One wrist free meant both free. She kept them beneath her for now, her retaliation was forth coming and she intended it to occur with the satisfaction of their lusts. Well, the first part of her retribution, pride required restitution as she had explained just this morning.

Sliding her legs from his shoulders Shai allowed them to frame their bodies; one on either side. Feeling the tension rise along his muscles she knew he was close. The thief let slip one mocking twist of her lips, not a mimic of his mischievous smile but a companion laced with alluring cruelty. She released her irritation to let her body follow him to their peak. But the spider also snuck her free hands up his arms and onto his shoulders. Her upper arms were still bond but she didn’t require much reach with him so close. As the final thrust came she felt him go rigid; meeting his climax with her own and her claws raking superficially across his shoulder blades.

Shai pushed off her blindfold with one careful thumb to get a look at her handy work. Inserting the bloodied tips of each claw into her mouth she cleaned the sacred fluid and scanned her eyes over his shoulders, “That was your warning” but not your punishment “now, hold still and I will clean it up.” Sidling out from beneath him on trembling thighs Shai got a better vantage of the claw marks. In juxtaposition to her recent violence the spider was tender in positioning the rogue’s head against her closed legs. She tried to ignore the tickle of his fresh seed trickling out of her and onto the sheet she now sat on, but she was conscious enough of it to keep her legs closed and the liquid love beneath them. Bending forward over the rogue the Symenestra began to lick along the scarlet slashes, happily aware that her venom had not yet regeneration enough to harm her companion. Momentary harm and minor agitated was her goal, not to make an enemy by poison. The spider took note that his wounds were beginning to administer to their own needs, a very useful skill. She simply moved on to untended lacerations until she was left with only one that had not been sealed for whatever reason.

A low hum resounded in her chest, Antar would suit her palette with only a little refinement.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext