[Aquillar Hot Springs]Spiders and Shadows(closed)

blargh.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Antar on December 8th, 2011, 4:45 am

Having a spider lick your back wasn't the most ... unpleasant of sensations. Her gashes of passion were like tiny pinpricks compared to the torments he had received in another life. Torments which had left scars all along his backside from the bite of a whip. But the main thing Shai would see would see the two long scars etched deep into the shoulder blades, the place where the Res had been invested into him. Shai's torments of him were almost cake walk compared to such things.

But the idea of her tongue and potential weak venom entering his cuts to close them was not the best thing to come to mind. Not when his head rested upon her milk white thighs, or his mind fathomed to wander to the scent of her ivory skin. So instead, he closed his eyes and let a shiver run down his back as he allowed himself ,surprisingly, to trust her fully. If she wanted to hurt him badly, she still could have, but by relaxing his defenses in her presence she might understand what he was putting on the line.

That didn't mean he would prolong the painful event of her tongue's though. Even if he was trusting her to have her fill. Bringing his djed forth, he began to make his pores weep the transluscent subtance along his back, traversing through the two main scars of his back. He started with fully concentrating on the scars on the left side of his back, letting the res percolate over them slightly as it bubbled like the lining of a tube. From the inside out, the transmutation of earth came, with a haze of flickering blue.

It took extra effort to form the mental image of rock, shale to be exact. Shale that was the color of his skin. He only needed to draw small lines of it, that would dry fast and allow the blood to clot. Like a patch of skin stitched over a wound to keep it from becoming rotten. He wasn't regenerating his skin, only allowing the skin toned shaped earthen construcution to become a padding over the injuries. Allowing them the necessary pressure to clot and heal.

Res lived within a mage's blood as well, it was injected into it during the inititiation process, allowed to suffocate a mage through their throat, lungs, stomach and neck as the ritual cuts in their hands and back were made. He would not wish for Shai to become invested in such a manner , not tonight , where the pendulum of their congress would swing from pleasure to pain and exhaustion in an instant.

That meant he had to have control... for her sake.

His blood was dangerous for her to imbibe, for in times of trouble or overgiving a mage could ignite portions of their own bodies, blood included, to fuel the flames , feed their winds, drown their victims, encase their wounds in earth and act as a catalyst to help raze their enemies to the ground.

Antar was kind of astonished that this symenestra would factor so highly in his attentions that he would even garner a thought to her future safety. Normally, other rogues then him would simply take from the pleasures of one night, and leave the rest of the future in shadows, content to leave a woman behind like discarded bit of refuse. But Noth had never been like that, not really. So why was the spider so different?

He didn't know.

As the last wound closed he slid his hands down to grasp hers in his own, interlacing his fingers with her own before straightening up to look her in the eye. Smiling slightly, his words held a tint of caution, "I'm sorry my dear, but I must not let you take such rights again. Any man who's been initiated in magic of the elements might carry a taint of the fluid which gives rise to their abilities. Fluid that if it found its way into your bloodstream might overwhelm you in pain as the Res began to breed within you. Small amounts might be overcome, but larger amounts would become ... parasitic as it would initiate yourself."

Pulling her naked form close to him to rest, the white haired man let her hands rest about his shoulders." It is how many a mage awakens, but the process is too dangerous to risk without preparations and foreknowledge first. Should the res a mage has be within another to awaken them and that mage loses control... then the person bringing the mage's blood, as well as their Res, into them might die."

Whispering into her hair he gently kissed her temple as he began to rock her back and forth within his embrace, "I don't know why I feel the need to tell you this, but I do not think such risks are warranted. Tell me, do all symenestra have such a thing for blood, or is it rather part of some religion?"
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
~Back, but slow. :)
Antar
"A thousand voices screaming in unison..."

Words: 902531
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2011, 3:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shai on December 8th, 2011, 7:16 am

ImageShai let off when the final gash bound itself. The biggest purpose behind her treatment was keeping the blood from spilling and going to waste, that was a grievous error for a follower of Viratas. Whispering quietly against the marks she provided the prayer that gave thanks to the blood god for his gifts, “Moz seh krevas dav'ene . . . us obris zhevat.” She had intended to imply only her own benefit in her worship, but at that moment she realized there had been a second, unintentional, consequence of her imbibing of his blood. She had just created a blood connection; it was only a step away from a blood oath. The spider had to answer his questions carefully.

Pulling back she sat straight and met his eyes, listening quietly to his explanation. It was a side effect of blood the Symenestra had never heard of. But, contrary to popular lore, her kind did not actually eat humans and so it made sense that there would be little common knowledge about the dangers of such practice.

The mention of magic would stay strong in her mind in the future. She had positively no desire to be initiated, even if it would make an interesting story. ‘You see, one late and lascivious night, I was lapping up a trickle of spilled blood when I cut my tongue. The result was a most horrible experience and led to a terrible intrusion of magic into my system.’ It was at best sarcastic, there was nothing funny about the prospect.

Sliding her hands across his shoulders, she kept clear of the wounds she had added. Instead she traced along his old healed scars with the back of a claw. How much can I tell him? How much could he accept? Although he had already proven he knew of the horrors her kind could provide, it might be different seeing a strange spider perform the acts than knowing the one who held him was cut from a related cloth. “All Symenestra value life blood, it is engrained in our culture. Our kind worship Viratas, the god of blood. The tenants of which center around blood. Depending on whom you ask the tenants vary.” Trailing a claw along his back she drew a line up the back of his neck. Spreading her hand, Shai drew her fingers through Antar’s curiously white hair; never applying pressure. Much like a knife her claws did not have to cut. “Some would say blood means links to heritage and connection to all living creatures. Others would point out that blood is violent ends and a form of sustenance for my kind.”

Shai’s delicate torso shook gently as the spider gave a smooth laugh. “Of course, lucky for you, I am a woman of many contradictions. Chief among these might be this one. I believe both views to be true.” It was strange, really, that she had given him such a thorough answer. There was nothing commonly obscured in her explanation but still humans rarely cared. Shai had never even attempted to speak with an outsider about Viratas, it just never came up. “In short, blood is sacred.” The end result was she had given him an answer. Now she wanted one in return, but what did she spend her chance on? What about Antar would she want illuminated that he wouldn’t shut her out of for her own good?

Shifting her weight she drew him forward, until he lay next to her and she could mirror his position.”Do you carry a belief system? Or are you just another human out for their own survival?” Shai finally posed her return question. It wasn't the question she had at all settled on, she really wanted to ask if he would want her to leave after their activities. But such a question was almost taboo in this sort of situation so she kept it in.

In the quiet moments between speech the spider realized she had allowed her mind to be distracted with religion. She still owed the rogue for his ropes. “Oh, and Antar. Do not restrain me again without my express permission.” The spider would have applied a threat on the end but that might imply he wouldn’t receive retaliation for his first offense which he certainly would.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Words: 424135
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Antar on December 8th, 2011, 7:51 am

"Interesting beliefs Shai. For me, they start starts with respect. While I did test you here, do not think that I would purposely tie you up again. Not unless it was a necessity of course. I live my beliefs in an ... interesting sort of way, I follow my own code towards many gods that some at first glance might consider... at odds with one another, but then it all devolves into necessity." Lifting his hands, he brushed her hair back behind her shoulder, letting the long strands play through his fingers as her claws worked in his hair.

Continuing on, he puzzled a moment aloud."I respect Morwen for the necessity of her actions during The valterrian. I respect Tanroa for her efforts of necessity in keeping time upon its course. I feel that time is one of the necessary facets of every action or inaction that mortals, above, or below make. I respect the goddess of akajia, for the night and the necessity it brings to every cycle. I respect Syna for similar reasons. I even respect those gods or goddesses I would not wish to have to have bonds upon me.Even , the one I utter least: Krysuss, for reasons I'll keep to myself."

Perhaps there was a hesitation, as if he would say more, but then he did say nothing for a moment, merely pushing her back slightly to gaze in her eyes as he asked a question, and then answer it himself."Is that strange? Perhaps so, but I feel I know my beliefs are as complicated as I myself am. Even if it is as one not a follower of their ways, if they could convince me of some task's necessity- I would seek to carry it out. Though I pride myself more on determining the necessities I must take in my own life."

Taking one hand he stroked his palm across her stomach to cup her backside and draw her nearer as his hand came to keep her gaze to his. "Let me take the reasons why I just bound you like I did: you will find the prey we're after to have many dubious tricks, bindings far more intricate could be applied if you were captured, horrors could be inflicted upon your mind. For all I know, you may face more pain and torture in this coming day then any treatment you would face from me. Do not think I did not catch your assumption of retribution, and for one night, this night, you may take it in some form as a gift freely given. But know this. When this night is over, I would not be uncouth to drive you from my side. You're safe with me in all things,"

Antar's eyes stared into Shai's own as he kissed lips made tender from their prolific use that night. Breaking away he whispered as his forehead touched hers, "But be aware, that does not mean you'd be completely undeserving of retribution in return if you take things too far, my dear.Take a moment to rest, for soon you might find your rest is at an end."

Leaning backwards he drew her down to the sheets to lie side by side, merely holding her against so her head was tucked under his chin. Noth could feel her heart beat through his chest, at times beating with his own. The rogue knew that some redress for the woman's pride was coming, he only hope that she would not simply choose to tear him apart... at least not without finding some way of assuring his blood did not splatter all over the sheets.

He closed his eyes and waited for his own test of sorts from her to begin. Wondering from which manner it might come. Simply smiling that small mishevious smile as he anticipated what was to occur.
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shai on December 8th, 2011, 9:38 am

Resting against his chest the spider had to fight off content complacency. Finding it interesting that he thought she might still harm him spoke volumes about him as a person. Shai was coming to believe his words, he was comfortable with her but neither did he underestimate her. When he brought their gazes level, to whisper to her Shai was struck with idea that he reminded her of winter. Blue eyes and white hair, steady at the best of times but a tempest of unpredictable conditions ready to spring forth. It was a good fit for him.

“I cannot call your contradictory nature a mark against you. Not when I just admitted to it as well.” She finally answered after Antar had nestled her against his chest and encircled her in his arms. Shai took his advice and did a mental survey of her condition, without even clenching her muscles the knowledge presented itself; the spider would be sore when the sun rose. But for now the unpleasantness was held at bay waiting for sleep to pounce on the woman.

Shai couldn’t help but return a coy smile to his mischievous counterpart. That little quirk of his lips tugged at something deep in her chest. The moment past quickly so the thief’s head could clear again and refocus on more important matters.

Her restitution for the ropes required Antar to be excited again. Giving them each just enough time to return to a state of rest, even breathing and heart beats, Shai had her plan ready. The only issue was enacting it and the man would soon run her dry of tricks. The spider wasn’t a prostitute by any means; she hadn’t a wealth of knowledge to draw from where carnal affairs were concerned. “I cannot be so nice that do not learn your lesson. But I think I want to keep you, so I will not do any . . . significant . . . damage.”

Stretching her body upwards Shai met his lips and held him there. Running her tongue over his, the spider didn’t draw back without a nip at his lower lip. But when she finally did her chest expanded with a large inhale. Applying pressure to Antar’s shoulder she rolled him over on to his back. The plan itself was extremely simple she just had to hope the rogue didn’t spoil her plans with his unpredictability.

Flipping on leg over him a simple clench was all it took for Shai to straddle him. Tilting her head she admired the man beneath her. “I enjoy that for whatever reason you are more built like my kind than those behemoth males your race so often exhibits. It is attractive.” Slowly the Symenestra positioned herself so that her toes were beneath bent knees, wriggling her rear against his hips as she did. After planting a palm for stability Shai lifted herself up into a squat. Moving at a languid, taunting pace the spider lowered herself again with the other hand as a guide; accepting her rogue back into her body once again.

After allowing her hips grind down for a brief moment while she reacclimate to the sensation, Shai went straight to business. Her squatting posture could give her a far greater range of movement but it would stress her legs quickly. The goal here wasn’t to bring them to fruition though. Taking on a liquid rhythm, she didn’t bounce that was entirely unseemly instead she went slowly. Giving her voice free reign, the Symenestra expressed a harmony of mellifluous cries to mark her delight.

When her thighs told her it was nearly time to stop and when the spider guessed her partner to be nowhere near completion but certainly involved towards those ends, Shai stopped. Pulling herself free of Antar, she allowed one more clash of flesh as she sat upon him. With one more waggle of her rear Shai smeared her wetness against his stomach. Knowing he was still excited was an easy thing, he was still hard running along her backside.

“Mmm. How gluttonous of me. It seems I am hungry.” the Symenestra’s shrugged was a ridiculous display of mocked innocence. She quickly dismounted both her partner and the bed and headed back towards the table that held the envenomed apple. Taking one final moment to glance over her shoulder at Antar, she gave him a come and get me grin. The plan was set, now to see how long she could deny him.

Cascading down into the chair with a long wave of charcoal hair, Shai reached out a delicate hand for a piece of fruit. Consciously ignoring the pained pulse coming from between her own thighs.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Antar on December 10th, 2011, 3:54 am

The iron tang of his own blood was a counterpoint to the taste of her lips, the smell of her skin, the tang of their lovemaking heavy in the cold fall air. For a moment he wondered what would happen as he lay with his eyes closed. But soon enough his companions words dispelled his worries, well at least enough to let her take his 'punishment.'At lease she said she wouldn't maim him. That was good enough; for now. He didn't speak, how could he with his bitten lip?

Then his thoughts were answered as he felt himself inside her velvet glove as she began to slick him slowly. It wasn't unpleasant, far from it, but the patience of any male would be tested in the extreme at such an agonizing pace. Within her lover's cup he could feel the tension between them building , staying ever present as he was surrounded by a waterfall of hair , velvet gloved moisture, and silken skin as she kept him within her internal embrace.

Soon parts of himself were feeling raw, swollen, and felt like they were burning as Shai did her work. He could his body responding to the tipping point, and the frustration welled within his thoughts as his ears heard the soft sucking sound of her body's separation from his as her maiden's pool was brought to drip upon his stomach before the little minx darted from his reach.

As she spoke he could sense the challenge in her gaze, daring him to come and take her, by force if necessary. And while he knew such things between them could seem a little rough, Antar's mind rebuked the notion of stalking towards her. His instincts told him to grab her by the lower cheeks, hold her against the wall and plow her cunt till she was screaming as her rivers flowed... But that would come shortly, for now the rogue knew such a thing would be a disgrace to his appreciation of her being the precious jewel she was, No, he would have to attack this from a diffent perspective.

Licking the inside of his injured lip, Antar rose from the bed, to smile at her graciously with a slight shrug. It was not beyond him to deny a woman her pleasure of any sort, even if she was attempting to derive some satisfaction in her denial. Taking a step and then another, Antar made his way closer to her. "My dear, a man must never deny a lady her appetites, take your time and eat what you wish. However, you must be cold, I should warm you up then. It's only fair since I wouldn't want you to catch a chill."In a moment, the rogue fell heavily to his knees just kneeling with his head at Shai's navel as he reached towards her.

He didn't speak any more, his tongue was too busy on the inside of his lip, pressing to let the blood of her nipping stop as his hands reached towards her. Starting at her legs, the gentle friction of his touch was slightly rougher then his prior caresses, and from the glimmer in her eye he knew she would soon make her move to stop or evade him. For now, he was content to act out the part of a supplicant to her whims.

Her pale skill was soon covered in warm hands as he gently massaged the outside of her calves, letting his hands linger close to her puckered, and swollen lower lips. His eyes could see the wear of the night on her body as he let worked his hands up to her stomach, slowly trying to get out every bit of tension from her rigorous workout this night.

Working his way up her body was like warm putty in her hands, the pale breadth of her skin seemed soft and mystical in the pale moonlight as his palms rose to envelope her hardened globes. He was playing a dangerous game here, one where he was testing just how far she'd let him go before she sought to deny him his pleasures.

The anticipation of the little endeavor was exquisite, she had learned as he had said before: Sex could be a weapon, and she had used it well. Did such a discovery merit his frustrations as she left him on the verge of satisfaction?

Maybe.

Only the rest of the night would tell... Glimpsing up at her along the length of her curves, he let his eyes meet hers with a bit of a smile on his lips. Wondering what she would do next.
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shai on December 13th, 2011, 11:55 pm

Popping the small chunk of pink fruit into her mouth, Shai watched the rogue with a distinct air of supremacy. Just because he was well aware of the game didn’t mean it lost its fun. Shai chewed her little piece of fruit and allowed Antar’s calloused hands to ease away the tension in her muscles. The precise point where he would be pushed away again hadn’t been predetermined, but his paw on her chest seemed an appropriate line to draw. Shai brushed away his adventurous hand. Quirking an eyebrow she smiled down at him, was he just going to take that? She certainly hoped not.

The rogue rose to her challenge this time and his second hand was a little faster but she was prepared for it. She grasped his hand in her own before the digits could find their destination. Assuming her victory the spider almost missed the second hand, it was even quicker but she managed to catch this strike as well. Losing her focus on the first hand Antar managed to free it from her grip. In her moment of confusion at the loss of the first hand the second slipped away as well.

Shai stood arubtly from her chair, skidding the furniture back instead of displacing Antar. A wicked little grin alight on her lips she was about to offer another challenge. This time though she wasn’t given the time. Another strike came swiftly as the rogue stood, this time aiming for her own hand, the reach was fast but held no real force in it. Jerking her hand back from his grasp she let out a dulcet chuckle.

To anyone on the outside their game might look like a sparring match. But to the two it was simply a round of grab-ass, in a real fight Shai couldn’t stand toe-to-toe with her counterpart. Not yet at least. Shai blocked Antar’s next attack with her forearm and stepped back away from the reach of another. The little spider knew she was only a step from the wall now; she had the opportunity to side step if she chose to. She didn’t. As much fun as she was having, Shai never intended for her refusals to last long, just enough to prove she could refuse him. Intercepting his last strikes with her palms, she closed her grip around his hands again. Speaking in little more than a murmur the little woman taunted him one last time. “Now what rogue?” It was mostly a rhetorical question, Shai suspected that in this aspect men of all races were relatively similar. Any woman who played coy as she had knew that only tangible result was minifying the pursuer’s ardor.

Much to the spider’s surprise Antar wasn’t quick in taking the prize she allowed him. Instead he drew his hands behind hers, grasping them from behind. The rogue deftly controlled her hands, guiding her to whisper her claws along the sides of frame until her arms ran parallel to her body. Releasing her hands there the rogue trailed his in a whisper across Shai’s skin until he was able to roughly cup her rear in his palms.

Shai snatched a quick glance from the man before he inserted his leg between hers, both widening her stance and temporarily putting her off balance. Taking the advantage he had created Antar lowered his grip to her thighs and lifted up the lithe woman. One step forward and he had back against the wall and feet off the ground. The spider forced out the cilia along her back to latch on to the wall as the rogue parted her legs to take back the release she had stolen.

In the moment Shai decided that the very best types of revenge were the ones where everyone got what they wanted in the end. Even the bad guys occasionally got their happy endings. . . some more than others.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Antar on December 23rd, 2011, 4:34 am

The bit of mock combat as she denied him forcefully was interesting to him, drawing his attentions ever closer as he struck and block with very little force. The feel of skin upon skin was making him wonder if in the future, he might choose to spar with the woman naked sometime in the future, and what that might bring about would be truly interesting,something for their eyes alone.

And indeed it was interesting, until he gained the upper hand again. Holding her by the hips against the wall, the rogue began to plow her fields, every fiber of his being yearning for the release which was denied to him before as his ears were graced with her sighs. Kissing her neck he could feel her heartbeat echoing in his chest as the cilia of her hips and thighs fastened themselves hard upon his skin.

Sealing his body to hers.

Like any man thinking with the lower brain, time seemed to have no meaning to him as he nailed her to the wall repeatedly. Slicking her to sate his own desires. Almost uncaring of anything but to hear her sighs, feel her heartbeat resonating in his chest, as he took her, over and over again until she felt like a quivering batch of putty in his hands. Noth had no choice really, not when her shuddering body arched to keep her hips grinding against his as her cup began to run over. Rivulets of her love began to run down his thighs, dripping to the floor as she whispered in his ear. Dirty things , in a coarse and vulgar manner of language that she hadn't used before, switching between common and symenos as her voice practically trilled her pleasure.

It only spurred him on to increase his performance to her body, bringing their lovemaking to its natural fruition as he began to shudder and pulse inside the heart shaped box of her hips where she had locked him in.

For a time he merely stood there, pressed against her until he grew weak in the knee. Just holding the lovely symenestran maiden against the wall, thinking that maybe it was over, that they would have to bear together that awkward moment which came from separation. But the agile woman surprised him yet again as she curled her legs against the wall to Send him stumbling back to fall heavily across the bed with her on top.

Slowly, he could see her arch her head backwards with fully extended fangs glistening in the pale moonlight as she continued to punish his withers by grinding her hips against his.

Shai loosed her grasp only for a moment to twist her hips, clamping her body down harder upon him, taking his manhood as deep inside her as possible to ensure the pressure she exerted between her legs kept him stiff and hard to her needs.

She continued her petching of him, using him as he had had used her the first time, like a ragdoll and though the experience was pleasant her body forced within his breast a sense of yielding helplessness to her wanton desires as the spider continued to drain him down to the very last drop of his seed. Her skin burned against his, and the palms of her clawed hands traversed upwards to loop themselves behind his neck.

She just didn't seem to want to stop... nor in some part of his mind would he want her too. He could feel the swelling between them as she put him through a series of frantic paces. Riding him with abandon as the southern seas dripped as her waters frothed and stormed. With another sigh, the lovely woman let out another phrase in symenos, making his thoughts tinged with the uncertainty as if she was claiming a prize, or declaring some hard won victory as her body began to shudder in the waves of multiple orgasms.

The slapping her skin against his created a rhythmic tempo as she mashed the dripping base of her love against him. The friction between the two of them rose higher then it had been before that night and for chimes he could feel the devouring grasp of her body as her frail arms worked the strenght enough to pull his head up to her bouncing breasts.

He began to nibble,tasting the salts of her skin and her sweat, as his hands were allowed to explore the supple skin of back, and she allowed his hands to trespass deeeper around behind the curves of her hips. One of her hands reached backwards, sliding down his calf towards the soaked space between them to encircle his loins forcefully.She squeezed his wild oats, hard and then softer as the sound of her purrs made her wishes known.

By that point, Antar couldn't have ceased their joining if he wanted to... the grip of her gyrating hips, and the clamplike vice of her skin's cilia would keep him there. As if saying that if she chose, Shai could lock him within her web forever.

Upon the symenestra's face, the rogue could see a pained look come to her eyes, that was both beautiful and ugly. Slotting her body against his, he felt every square inch of her cilia fasten upon him as the throbbing muscles of her love nest took them both away into the fateful moment that only lovers might share.

With a purr of evident satisfaction, Shai's head came down to nestle uner his chin, as her lips kissed the skin above the arteries of his neck in that strange way she was fascinated with. For a fourth time, and perhaps the last time that night, they came together. Siezing against each other the linens became sticky with sweat and other fluids. The lovers bodies ached and raw with their shared passion, the bruises beginning to show, painful, yet ignored as in Antar's arms the woman's shudderings continued, over and over, long into the moments where time was measured in heavy breaths until the last bits of his seed entered her wondrous gardens.

With a last rush of strength the rogue lifted her flanks to roll her over to the bed to lay on top of her. He kept himself within her for the longest time, hardly daring to breathe or speak to ruin the moment, gently stroking back her long hair as his lips kissed her temple.

With finite care, as every movement between them was a mix of pain and pleasure, Antar forced his hips to ride her desire out. Keeping the stirring circles within her velvet glove moving until her shudderings stopped, and the grip of her cilia eased their grip upon his skin. He could have stopped, but there was no desire to. He continued until within her grasp until he could go no further, his third arm growing limp within her. Unwilling to leave her warmth, unwilling to have her leave his arms, the rogue knew that awkward moment had arisen to come between them.

From within his grasp he could feel her fidgeting, at times being still to grind her lower lips upon him, other times to merely let the waters held between them moisten and bring relief to skin too raw are rare to touch.

Within his arms, she moved, seeking to look anywhere but him, as he bent down to gently kiss her forehead. Upon the symenestra's face, the rogue could see a pained look come to her eyes, as she glanced past his chest with an indiscenable expression towards the window, and then down at her jumble of clothes, and undergarments lying upon the floor, and then back to the window.

Her body language spoke volumes, as if some inner conflict seemed to be raging, as well as a bit of fear... fear of him, but not in a way that he could make sense like before, when she had been intimidated. No, now it was like she was scared of him somehow, in a way he could not discern... even if he knew they both were too exhausted to move much. She still seemed unwilling to look at him. Reaching forwards to turn her eyes to meet his, Antar closed her jaw so only the pale pink of her puckered lips could be seen. With an inkling of understanding, the white haired man brushed is lips with hers, before softly speaking a single word she may have desired , yet might have been afraid to hear. "Stay."

With the utterance from his lips, the two would lay there still entwined like two hawks unbound from the jesses to soar upon the winds. With a long pleasurable sigh escaping her lips, Shai would once again wrap her arms around his neck, content to bask awhile in the afterglow. From time to time, she reached up to stroke her fingers contemplatively through his hair, or down his back to cup his second set of cheeks. The symenestra said nothing for a time as nothing more could be said as the woman continued to keep his flesh within hers as long as she could.
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shai on December 29th, 2011, 6:58 am

The spider’s every inhale became breathless counter parts to the rogue’s efforts. A ragged edge integrated itself into her quickly escalating screams forcing their missive of unrestrained urgency out into the night. In the brusque way only carnal desire could achieve the spider’s mind turned to filth and she felt there was no better use for this new capacity of thought than to share it with the man currently entrenched between her thighs. “Do not break me” she began between desperate pleas from her lungs for steady breaths, “though surely you could." A grunt of pain but no rebuke for the thrust that caused it. “If you pushed just a little harder.” She taunted half-heartedly before loosing a breathless peel of laughter as the rogue rammed brutally into her as a response. “Just imagine how my legs might bend then.” Shai gave up further commentary, instead overwhelmed by the furious pulse pounding beneath the supple skin of her lower lips, thanks in large part to Antar’s ministrations and her own body’s natural arousal. The ineffable pressure building between her hips, every slippery second increasing the strain; threatening and promising. Clenching the hidden muscles within her body she increased the tension between their bodies, grinding against his hips when he tried to fully envelope himself in her flesh. Finally the taut balance between them broke, like a rope pulled too tight the reaction was violent. Crying her victory into the night with his name as the only punctuation and a cascade released from her cunt, imperfectly bottled only by his prick. Shai dug long furrows in the wall with her claws when her muscles clenched with the only alternative being razing the man’s penetrable skin again. She’d already drawn blood once but was reticent to do so again. Besides, she wanted his blood filling only one thing, and she felt his girth seizing inside her as her body forced his seed's supplication. Delivering it to her at her whim as any male she fancied should if she desired.

Slumping down hard against the rogue, Shai’s muscles quivered violently in protest to relentless libidinous recreations they had so far half supported. Surely Antar could feel her heart beating; it felt to her like the rebellious organ was trying to escape her chest with every powerful pound.

Her body screamed for succor, but her lust demanded again to skim upon the jagged edge of pain and pleasure once more before the night could end. And once the night ended she would have to face the fact that she had allowed nearly completely foreign human into the confines of her body that was a silence she was eager to delay. As the rogue leaned up against her, pushing her into the wall, Shai tilted her head. Lips tickling his ear she whispered in Common that held the cadence of Symenos, “Once more Antar and then I will be so kind as let you live to tell the tale of being trapped in a spider’s web.” Tensing her legs the spider leveraged her position and forced them both back on to the bed.

It was a wonder she managed the feat of a final ride upon the rogue. Shai cared not for delicacy or propriety any longer. In this, the final episode of the night the thief took him into her body with reckless abandon nothing mattered by the silken prize at the finish line. Reveling in the raw and obscene friction she could generate between their two bodies. Slamming her hips down with a rough clap, Shai broke her rhythm momentarily to reach down and twisted her fingers through his hair and impetuously pulled him to her breasts. All she cared for was her pleasure and he was going to assist her in gaining it. All the same she held off the release, pushing it back; this would be the last of their joinings this night her body would allow no more but she would push this encounter farther than any before.

Periodically the Symenestra would grip her lover with mircocilia extended from her thighs and rump, forcing him to hold specific positions for precisely as long as she desired before releasing him. She wouldn’t allow for his complacency, this was not love-making this was petching. As soon as she felt he might be getting used to her, Shai reached down behind them and left a swift caressing trail up his leg as her hand made cupped around his stones. The spider disregarded both the creaking of the wood or the clapping of flesh; she could be dainty when she’d flooded the rogue with her silky liquor.

Arching her back beneath the fingers he ran along her spine, she could abate the force, as natural and real as gravity, no longer. Her legs stopped jouncing abruptly and her eye lids sealed shut and both sets of her lips clamped down hard and gorged upon their respective pieces of his flesh. It was only by providence that she didn’t break the skin on his neck with razor sharp fangs as their points never touched his skin. Glorious chemical charges of electricity shot through her frame, letting her mount the currents of shared passion. Beyond her awareness at this point but no less pertinent, her skin bristled and attached itself to anything it could but in this case meant Antar. From her seat the spider rode out their final moments of ecstasy plastered against her man.

As the rapturous tremors coursing her veins finally subsided, the silence wrapped around the couple like a stifling veil allowing only for the resonance of retrieved respirations. Still connected to the man in the most intimate connotation of the word, Shai glanced over his shoulder. Wishing, not for the first time, that she had the creativity inherent in her sister the spider noted a scene worthy of a painting. The shadows that would seem so deep to unaccustomed eyes only tinted the world navy for the Symenestra. The night’s tale could be told thousands of words over simply by the garments strewn from one end of the backdrop to the other. The chair casting shadows in stark contrast to the moon’s radiance washing through the window. The Window. The tint of sapphire made poetic sense now; there was no lonelier color than blue.

Shai swallowed hard and began wriggling to separate their pairing. Glancing between clothing and window again, she should gather her things and leave that was the way of humans wasn’t it? She could ask, but the fear of rejection kept her silent. Rejection and the ridicule she deserved for putting her emotions at the mercy of human, she had dug this grave and she would heal the consequences on her own after she was cast off. Before she managed to pull them apart Antar stopped her initiative dead in its tracks. Framing her face with his hand, the rogue easily forced her to meet his confused expression. With a kiss and whispered ‘Stay.’ her fears were placed to rest. Her body followed suit and smoothed itself beneath him bringing her forehead to rest against his shoulder.

Taking a deep breath she filled her senses with his scent; taking in the redolence designed with lust, sweat, and Antar. Threading her arms around his torso she pulled him tight, trying to memorize the sensation of being pressed to his flesh. Drawing out the embrace for a period of time that would have been awkward in any other circumstance Shai eventually pulled back, removing her sheath with the salacious slurp of vigorously earned liquid love. The spider allowed him free from her clutches to first tend to her as he saw fit and then relieve himself, she had no doubt he would return. Crawling up along the cotton path of soiled sheets towards the bed’s head, Shai tossed herself down to await his return.

For the few moments she sat alone for first time in . . . who knew what time it even was now? Time had disappeared when she’d snuck through the portal from the outside world. In here, blissfully, time had little meaning. She understood, of course, that the morning sun would break through the sanctity of the night, far too soon. When that happened she would have a walk to take into a part of Sunberth she usually avoided. All Symenestra knew when they were fertile; it was in part a byproduct of being a dying race, the men although could tell when women of any race were fertile. Being female meant Shai was only able to ascertain her own, current, infertility. Even though she should be quite safe from any unintentional conception the spider would be visiting Brega’s tomorrow to purchase a tonic to be secure. To create a Dra was cruel; to create one from a one-night tryst was sadistic.

Was this illicit rendezvous the only one between the pair? Shai indolently stroked the coarse fabric of the blanket she’d settled herself upon. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to see the rogue again, certainly she leaned towards continuing such a companionship. But her judgment was suspect at this proximity and so soon after their liaison, later she would consider such questions. In truth the future didn’t yet matter, because for right now he belonged to her. Surveying the slowly sharpening shapes littered over her frame the spider knew she would be in pain tomorrow and not just from the obvious.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Antar on January 1st, 2012, 5:04 am

Waiting until her passion was over, he let out a sigh of discontent as they parted. For a moment, resisting enough to push back into her as his hands snaked around her hips to press him once more against his chest. But eventually, lifting her up slightly from the sheets he let her wriggle him from her grasp with a final kiss before he pushed her legs back to keep things from becoming a mess.

Separated from her warmth, parts of him were cold in the fall night air, but then again, his skin still felt flushed and heated from the night's endeavor. Smiling mischeviously, he recognized with this one that aftercare would definitely be important. Lazily reaching down to the floor, the rogue pick up an article of her clothing, pressing it against her skin below her maiden's pool, letting the chosen undergarment soak up the juices of their lovemaking. Noth told Shai to hold that there a moment, while he went and got the bowl of water and the towel from the table to clean them both off with a brief towel bath before switching it out with the improvised cork. He ,at least, was prissy enough to not want to soil the sheets any further then they already were, but observant enough to notice how she crossed her legs like a lady.

It was the second time she had done so, all the better to keep things neat.

How in the world had things developed like this?

He let his eyes rove over her form once more, before holding up the panties she had worn, yes spiders it seemed didn't wear bras. "I think anyone who survived a spider's web should at least be able to keep a memento don't you think?"

For a moment she looked at him with an arched eyebrow, and he wondered if she would say something snarky in return. But instead she smiled and waited there, lying back upon the bed as she gave him a fleeting flick of her wrist dismissively. He laughed and turned towards the privy and went to relieve himself, only to catch the tantalizing glimpse of her backside crawling towards the pillows. When his business was done, he ventured he was still a little warm and his footsteps lead him towards the door to the balcony. On the way back across the room, he stopped as he passed the bed, taking another look at Shai curled up with half lidded eyes sighing in contentment as she seemed to ready herself for sleep. Smiling mischeviously Antar would give the resting woman a slight swat upon her hind quarters as he passed.

Instincts told him not to go out into the night, but in such states of euphoria , the mind rarely obeys what should keep it alive. But the chill fall night air was all he needed against his skin for just a moment before coming back to bed.

Leth's light was still low in the sky, on the horizon in the pre-dawn darkness. It would be another hour at least before syna's light graced the horrid town of Sunberth with its blessing.

The chill felt good on his skin, refreshing his body, and his mind, and if he hadn't been distracted by thoughts of the woman inside the room behind him he would have noticed a small thing amiss. There, on the sill of the balcony rested an envelope, incardinine in it's color, blood red in its meaning. It was a letter, like the four others he had received this past twenty days, its message unknown.

Breathing deeply , he thought of anything but the moment of peace he had found this night, until he rested his palms upon the landings rail. One hand resting upon the letter itself. A chill, uncommon to the approaching winter shivered down his spine and in an instant all his instincts screamed that he should get bacl inside. Yet still he gripped the letter and opened it, noticing the marked bloody motiff of the waxen seal.

He opened it and read it within the pale moonlight.

Secret :
It seems you found an interesting whore for the night, I thought you should know this, but I have every intention to kill you by winter 1st, though I see I was mistaken that I could do so without any help. Your attack upon my ship was proof enough of that. When next we meet, perhaps you should tell me if she was any good?

After you are dead; I would love to pay her price in order to cut her throat at that final moment of passion, telling the whore the details of your demise. Would her eyes turn to horror just before I slit her throat? Perhaps even kidnapping would do instead? To keep her as my slave just so you know that when I'm through with you she will suffer a fate a thousand times worse? Is she perhaps one of Brega's? Or just some cunt you found lying around? Whatever the case her technique must have cost a fortune. I couldn't even see her face. No matter; I'll find out eventually. I had come to end it all this night, and find you in worse shape from a whores talons then from any trials I set you before. I just want to say one last thing: it's a pleasure seeing you now as you read this note.

~ L.T. Grisham

Crumbling the letter in one hand his head jerked up to scan the area warily. In his peripheral vision a flash of metal emanated from one of the trees near to the hotsprings walls and on pure reaction, he threw himself backwards crashing to the floor inside the room, seeking to twist out of the way of the next attack he knew would be coming after the first. He wasn't as fortunate as the thrown blade grazed his thigh, leaving a scratch as he rolled out of sight as a third projectile, this one an arrow with a small scroll imbedded itself in the floor, amidst the pile of clothes strewn about the room. Cursing loudly the rogue kicked the door shut and quickly locked it, and followed up on his actions by drawing the heavy metal screen used for modesty and changing across the doorway as a final knife thunked deep into the the outer wood. He knew what that was, a message in two parts, the scoll on the arrow, and the knife warning him to not try and follow. Not this night where the enemy had the advantage of higher ground.

Cursing he tossed the crumpled letter to the table and looked at the small message arrow, readding the words , "Soon, but not today or the morrow. Enjoy the rest of the time with the whore. It may be your last fun till you meet Dira."

The note would follow and he'd take a moment to look at the symenestran woman stirring on the bed at the sudden change of things. He held up one hand telling her to wait, and then he waited, watching the area outside for a few moments as his blood from the scratch dripped to the carpet. He had to let it bleed, lord knew if it was poisoned or not, though from the other assassin wanting to meet him 'in his prime' to settle things he would garner it was not.

Cursing he made his way to the privy once more to bandage the wound, leaving Shai alone for a few minutes, until he came back to find her lying upon the bed. Crawling under the covers beside her, enveloping her naked form by the waist, the rogue waited patiently for the inevitable questions to occur. Slowly reaching out to ease the tenseness in the woman's shoulders with a brief massage as a distraction from his own concerns. He voiced aloud the thought that they wouldn't be interrupted again, and perhaps they should get some rest...
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shai on January 1st, 2012, 7:10 am

Shai swallowed her gasp as the rogue tapped her rear. She was more surprised than flustered; at this juncture it would be ridiculous to overtly care for such a gesture especially in private. Rolling on to her back she watched as Antar exited onto the balcony. Lounging upon the bed the spider inspected the state of her nails, they could use to be sharpened soon she had let them dull somewhat. In her fixation she missed the flash of the first blade and so looked wide eyed beyond her claws as the first knife sheathed itself in the wood. An outside observer to the spectacle, Shai got a chance to study the rogue’s alacrity however briefly. When he had the screen against the door and the, presumably, final blade sunk into the exterior of the door she shifted her weight to get up. Ceding to Antar’s expertise she refrained and released herself back down on the sheets until he felt it was safe.

Trailing the retreating rogues figure until he was out of sight, the spider looked back to the room. Locating first the letter and then the arrow missive and finally each of the blades that had made it beyond the threshold, each item’s position in her mind the thief rose from the safety and comfort of the bed. Slipping quietly on the tips of her pale toes, Shai tried to keep her location in the room a secret and her movements in silence. Mostly as a response to razors flying through the air only moments before but also to keep the rogue unaware of her as well; she was unsure if it would upset him for her to read the messages but curiosity made demands upon the spider.

Tip-toeing across the room the spider collected each of the blades and both pieces of peculiarly delivered mail. Twisting on the bells of her feet the spider quickly turned around and slunk back to the bed. Creeping back up the bed she retook her spot and examined her findings. For the knives Shai took precautions not to come in contact with the edges, poison was not technique unique to humans, and settled them on the small table beside the head of the bed. Then she got the real mystery of Antar’s strange performance; the letters.

Reading the longer missive first, Shai could feel her cheeks heating further which each line. Mortification that they had been stalked during their nocturnal activities was her first reaction but it lasted only moments because it was quickly dwarfed by rage. This Symenestra was no man’s whore. With deep, even breaths she brought her emotions under control, oh she was still angry she has just transformed her ire. She took her rage from fiery to icey and allowed her mien to reflect the change. Too gently the spider carefully placed the letter besides the blades, quickly followed by the smaller writing. This second piece of paper she gave only a nod, like it was only the expected as though all it said was ‘the moon has risen tonight’.

Lifting the blankets she nestled herself down within their cotton embrace Shai rolled onto her said and waited for her companion to return. As Antar returned and took a hold of her the spider lay rigid. It took several moments of self-justifications to let her body calm against his. It is not truly his fault. He has not treated me as a slattern nor has he mentioned it since I corrected him. She could forgive the rogue his enemies, but his enemies she would show no such leniency for. Letting her body melt back against his she broke the stillness with a controlled, tightly amused, tone. “Shall I assume that was the friend you spoke of. . .I suppose, yesterday?” Dropping into almost a whisper Shai mused with less effort, “I wonder who is the cat and who is the mouse.” Usually the stalker would be the cat, but this spider has a strong suspicious that the armed wrapped around her never belonged to a mouse.

"I missed him once before, I won't miss again." the rogue said, before reaching up to cup her breast to pull her back against his chest. Found the answer suitable Shai responding by wriggling her backside against him until she fit squarely between his hips. Soon after he'd wind the covers around them both and hold her until she slept.

End

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext