Lean Meat [Solo Flashback]

Playing archer with a longbow and running like a huge huge coward!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Liar on December 9th, 2011, 9:32 pm

EXPERIENCE AWARD

Lyner

Skill Points
Archery 5
Observation 5
Running 5
Wilderness Survival 4
Stealth 3
Tracking 3
Hunting 2
Leadership 2
Brawling 2
Body Building 2
Carving 1
Climbing 1
Acrobatics 1
Beekeeping 1
Philosophy 1

Lore
Identifying Herbivore Feces
The Rotation of a Right-Fletched Arrow
Collecting Resin
Uses of Resin
Killing Wolves
Wolf Anatomy, Superficial
Running From Reimancy
Preempting a Tracker
The World Is an Archery Range
Facing Death
Relief Is the Face of a Friend
Fighting Against Fire
Using a Horse Against its Rider
Killing a Man
Witnessing an Overgiving
Losing a Friend
The Frailty of Men

Notes
Great story! I’m a sucker for NPCs, and yours were a lot of fun. I know this seems like a ton of stuff, but you did a ton of things and I didn’t want to sell you short. Overall you did well at playing your points, though it was a little farfetched that you fended off nearly a dozen wolves with none in Wilderness Survival. Carving for turning the branch into a pole, acrobatics for jumping around, body building for using strength against a wolf, beekeeping because lol bees. The rest should be self-explanatory.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Liar
This statement is false.

Words: 175519
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2011, 10:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Lyner on December 10th, 2011, 7:10 am

I'm happy you found the story to your liking Liar, I tried hard to make the thread into something more than a mundane thread for hunting training. I'm pretty gobsmacked at the amount of experience I received and you've got my thanks man!
"Turn him to any cause of policy, the Gordian Knot of it he will unloose. Familiar as his garter." (Shakespeare, Henry V, Act 1 Scene 1. 45–47)
Lyner
Meatshield

Words: 74640
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2011, 9:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous