[Nyka DS Office] Liar’s Lair

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Liar on November 26th, 2011, 9:58 pm

Hello and welcome to Nyka, where the everyone is family (unless you aren’t) and the food is free (if you pay the right price). If you need any help concerning the Celestials’ City, I’m your man. I only ask that you read the Nyka lore and become familiar with the Celestials: Uphis, Skerr, Laat, and Xannos. After that, feel free to come to me with any questions, requests, reports, or tributes. Here are some other things I can do for you:

Grading
I hate reading threads, but I love grading them. One of those things is a lie.

Moderating
A lie...is an ever-present help in times of trouble.” -Mark Twain
Last edited by Liar on July 12th, 2012, 4:52 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Liar
This statement is false.

Words: 175519
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2011, 10:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Ils'a on August 14th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Hello Liar :)

Here is a thread Samael and I did:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic24456.html

I have no idea what I'm supposed to suggest for Ils'a. Is being terrified a skill? :P

Sam seemed all hero-like and kicked some slaver booty, and, uh, he should get at least one point for picking young females up (literally, in his arms) at random moments. :D
Ils'a
out to sea/see

Words: 32127
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2012, 4:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets