Infinity (Pauk;Open)

Eve of 23 Winter 511 A.V. -- On the edge of a world in-between Mizahar and the Ukalas, a moment in the stillness of slowed time and space allows souls to cross eachother. The infinite nature of the world stands right before them, inaccessable and taunting.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Infinity (Pauk;Open)

Postby Arandolya on July 1st, 2012, 3:24 am

Arandolya
The only limit is the Stars . . .

A honey gaze watched the mountains form as dreams became reality, and imagination took concrete shape. Arandolya couldn't help but recall her mountains, the shapes altering, shifting to Skyinarta, letting the endless peak stretch into the clouds even above them. It was a bit larger than anything in actual life, but it represented how much home meant to her, how safe she felt from the rest of the world's deadly charms. The red-haired Inarta smiled, and as they glided, the forest streaked underneath them, Thunder Bay appearing in the folds of the misty clouds. She had been above these landscapes on the back of eagles, her mind knew this visions, and recalled these rolling acres.

"Let's jump," a voice murmured, drawing Arandolya's gaze to another proud feline who stood at the edge. His tail beckoned her, and Arandolya's Wind Eagle disappeared. She let herself fall, landing softly on the small clouds, coming to the cat's side. Her golden gaze traced the edge, and the land below.
"Together," she said, smiling with the other two. Her slender legs bent, and she glanced at either side of herself to ensure the others were prepared to fall as she. Arandolya then leaped, laughing, letting her red-hair swirl around her face where a smile seemed thrilled with the experience of simply falling.
Arandolya
Flying among the stars

Words: 96016
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2011, 2:46 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Infinity (Pauk;Open)

Postby Tiki on July 8th, 2012, 7:10 am

Tiki watched them jump, gladly. It wasn’t a joy for them as much as it was for himself. He was following his dreams, no? On the wings of the eagle, Tiki soared forward to what he felt was his Mount Skyinarta. His eyes shifted downward at the falling couple, saw them, and then saw his mountain. It was enough for him, and he forgot about the others.

Tiki rode the eagle to the mountain, finding himself lost in the shadow of its monolithic form. The darkness cast out against the sun reigned over him, and he became a part of it. No longer did he need feel the wanting to belong under it, he was there in some form. Was it enough? Was that taste of the mountain good enough to quench the thirsting of his desires?

Tiki and the clouds fell victims to the towering mountain as the darkness overcame them all. His form, and that of the eagle’s, disappeared into the shadows, and the soothing sensation of deep sleep flooded over Tiki. What a bitter end it would be to wake up with the vague sense of having been so close or worse yet to not have known he was so close at all.

OOC :
Thread Guide
I ask you review disruptions to threads. It’s a dream thread, so I’m not overly concerned. Not sure how the mod who grades this will view it. Maybe I’m just being overly sensitive. xD

Tiki’s pulling out of the thread though. Continue on!
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Infinity (Pauk;Open)

Postby Valkyrie on September 28th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Tiki :
Experience
N/A

Lore
Dream Acquaintance: Pauk
Dream Acquaintance: Arandolya
In Dreams, Desire Becomes Manifest

Other
N/A

Notes: This was an interesting dreamscape thread. It seemed to go in a lot of different directions but I was able to award the appropriate lore so that if you ever run into these two again IC you will be able to remember them.

Pauk :
Experience
N/A

Lore
Dreamscapes: Having the Body of a Woman
Dream Acquaintance: Tiki
Dream Acquaintance: Arandolya

Other
N/A

Notes: It was really interesting how you gave your character the body of a woman at the beginning of the thread and I wish you would’ve put more emphasis on that throughout, it was a really interesting twist. If your character ever runs into these two again IC you will be able to recall them.

Arandolya :
Experience
N/A

Lore
Dream Acquaintance: Tiki
Dream Acquaintance: Pauk
Dreamscapes: Making the Leap

Other
N/A

Notes: This was a rather interesting dream thread. If your PC ever runs into these two again IC you will be able to recognize them.

You Will Be Collected if Worthy
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
VanthaAvanthalHoldsIcewatch

I will not be accepting new moderation requests at this time, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Valkyrie
Let me in! It's cold out here!

Words: 353067
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous