Dhani Question(s)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Dhani Question(s)

Postby Roxanne on January 16th, 2012, 11:34 pm

Could a Dhani live in a place that has some winter time, like Sunberth, but still manage to survive or maybe just hibernate during that time without any ill effects?

Also, the clubs on the tail of a Rattler Dhani... are they present during the snake form as well?
Main:
Sam Mentes
Alts:
Roxanne
Emi
Lilly

Star's voice
Dawn's voice
Roxanne's voice
Roxanne
Insanity

Words: 2013
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2012, 6:42 pm
Race: Human

Dhani Question(s)

Postby Rage on January 17th, 2012, 12:49 am

Sure, as long as the Dhani has fed on a large enough meal, has stocked up on food, and stays in a place where its sleep won't be interrupted. Since Rattlers have a nest in the Taldera region, I would assume they have adapted to the seasonal change OR their nest's ambient temperature is somehow regulated to keep them warm.

The clubs on the tail do not appear in their snake form. Imagine the rattle on a rattlesnake's tail - that's exactly what it is in their snake form.

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Dhani Question(s)

Postby Verilian on January 17th, 2012, 2:48 pm

I would assume that if a Dhani really wanted to be active in a cold place, they could also just bundle up in some really warm clothes and be miserable the whole time. And make sure to always keep a warm fire burning in the hearth, drink hot coa coa, and cuddle up next to warm blooded creatures whenever possible. Or eat them, but the heat lasts longer if you just cuddle. Plus, cuddling makes the thread longer.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Dhani Question(s)

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 17th, 2012, 3:15 pm

Sasin is just cold and miserable the whole season.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes