[Malfazar's Beer Hut]New Places, New Acquantances. [Clyde]

Clyde and Lunae meet for the first time

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Lunae on April 12th, 2012, 2:40 pm

As Clyde was talking to himself and the gaseous res seeped from his mouth Lunae couldn't help but inhale, the urge was impossible to control. Feeling the res seep into her body probably wasn't a smart thing but she closed her eyes in bliss and then snapped them open real fast.

"You are never in control if you are allowing your body to exhale that junk. Let me help." She reached out and grabbed a hold of his wrist. Feeling his pulse underneath his skin and the sudden thudding of something deeper, something that was calling to her.

It was his Djed.

And she wanted it. Badly.

She tugged at his arm harder, trying to control herself and the only man in this small space of years that she barely knew and had a more interesting conversation with. But really it wasn't about control... It was the Djed, and her body was becoming more instinctive in it's craving, her eyes showing this instinctive shift into a more primal urge.

OOC: Sorry so late. >.<
Lunae
Forsaken Daughter of Leth
Lunae
Player

Words: 21331
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2011, 7:20 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on April 13th, 2012, 1:56 am

Clyde's attention was suddenly drawn in, as the res he had accidentally exuded suddenly vanished from his awareness. He was always aware of the res that was inside of his zone of control, it was more or less a part of him, and they were intimately connected...He had not meant to let it out, but was keenly aware of it being gone.

As she mentioned the fact of Clyde letting out his res, even though she did not mention it by name, it meant something to him. Only a wizard could notice his res, and be able to react to it. He had noticed that odd frayed nature to her aura... Maybe that had something to do with it?

He was surprised to see that she had come up right behind him, and had grabbed at his wrist. But what made him gasp, and almost let out a yell, was what she did as she touched him. He could almost feel part of his essence being stripped from him, which was quite a painful experience.

Luckily for him, he was such a strong wizard, that such a low level leecher would take quite a long time to leech him. Of course he did not know she was a leecher, or that she was so much lower level than him. Just that she was stealing his djed. And for her, he was a veritable gold mine of valuable djed. Though pulling in even a small portion of his energy would be quite hazardous to her.

But she did not have time to pull in much, as he let out a strangled yelp of pain. Almost instinctively, he attacked with his free arm, which was holding his staff as usual. Rage rising within himself once more, Clyde smashed Lunae across the side of her head with the head of his staff, hopefully making her lose concentration. Regardless, she would likely at least lose her grip, and if she did not, he would smash her a few more times with his staff, until she let go, and he would pull away from her, turning and running as fast as he could.

He had to get away, had to keep from her... She was unnatural... He could not let her pull any more of his strength... He was close enough to the edge as it was, if she did, he would likely lose the small semblance of control he had, and totally go off.

"Stay away! My djed is mine! Not yours!"
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lunae on April 18th, 2012, 5:19 pm

The blow to the side of her face set off fireworks behind her eyeballs, the pain forced her to release her grip on his wrist as she dropped to the ground. She laid there for a second or so before standing back up, enraged at the assaulet.

"I don't know what you are blathering about. Your Djed, all I did was want to help you foolish mortal!" She growled as her hand went ever closer to her blade at her waist. For Lunae though, that was going to be a task she would soon regret as she swayed from the movement of just standing up and reaching for her dagger.

"Oh..." Was all she managed to say before her lashed out with a hand to grab the nearest table, all color that was in her face from rage and the leeched djed was gone, giving her a sickly pale look. She slid her self into the chair, feeling ill all the way through her bones making her feel like she couldn't remain standing if she wanted too.

Leth, you sick petch how dare you make me ill.
OOC:
Lunae
Lunae
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on April 18th, 2012, 7:10 pm

Clyde did not notice that the woman was feeling ill, or that she was leaving him alone. At this point, he was barely keeping it together... He had put so much focus today into his mind, working to meditate and unlock his new element he had felt coming, that his mind was... For lack of a better term, tired.

This of course had nothing to do with energy, he was no where near overgiving, had done next to no magic for his relative skill level, just a few simple things any novice could do... No he had taxed his mind and willpower in doing so, forcing himself for so long to block out things, to focus solely on his magic... That his willpower was spent, and he just could not use more...

Free of the leecher, he had started running, getting out as quickly as he could... He needed to get out of the city, away from anyone who might bother him, who might force him to use magic that he might regret it... Maybe in the morning there would be one less tree or wolf outside, but he needed to let out his rage on something, let out his anger and the chaotic thoughts rushing through him, or else he would explode...

Had magic done this to him? He had once been so nice, so calm, able to sit quietly all day as his parents said, able to do whatever task... But lately he certainly had less patience, was easier to anger, easier to do things he once would have been disgusted at seeing another willing to...

Could it be this city? This blessed city were he had finally found peace? Surely not... No, it must be something wrong with him... All he knew was that he would not be safe to be around until he had let out that anger and chaos bubbling inside of him... Would not be responsible for whatever reprehensible act he might commit...

So he ran without even looking back, getting out of the city as fast as he could... Did not even notice the leecher, as she was affected by her leeching, poisoned by the stolen energy she had taken...

ooc :
So, I think you see were this is going, how she gets initiated, and what he might do. So once she gets better enough she can follow him out of the city... And then you will see once she finds him what might happen...
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Lunae on May 16th, 2012, 5:19 pm

Lunae could feel the strain of her body under the stressful Leeching she didn't realize had happened and watch the man run off. Shuddering she stood and snarled inwardly towards herself and mental chastised herself before taking off in pursue.

"Wait mister!" She called after him, knowing ful well she wasn't going to catch him this way.

Damn it Lunae, look what you did to the poor man! However you did it... She grimaced at the idea and then took off once more after him, it was going to be a roughly night for her, sleep was going to really suck, but she needed to desperately catch up to him, literally. He has the answers. I know it. She remembered the paper, what a bunch of crap it was to her, but at least he had some proof of what he was... However tangible that was.

She took a second to look both directions before she settled in the most likely one, further from civialization and took off after the man. It was a hell of a long run, but she could eventually see his shadowy figure in the distance under Leth's nocturnal light.

Picking up speed to catch up with Clyde Lunae's foot snagged in her cloak trailing behind her and with a grunt she trippedand skidded across the ground mere feet behind the man. Feeling the coarse gravel against bare skin caused the Ethaefal to cringe and yelp in pain. Enough to alert the man maybe?
OOC: Editted cause I botched my thread. >.<
Lunae
Lunae
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on June 20th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Luckily for the woman, Clyde was not the fastest runner. He had taken off at a fast run, but was soon tuckered out, and relegated to a slow trot. But he was still putting distance between himself and this woman...

He knew he was not safe to be around right now... And this woman was like dry wood being put on a fire. As curious as he had been of her, he knew it was not a good idea to keep around her...

He had found a path, and almost out of habit, had started heading back towards were he had worked his magic earlier. But he was still a long way from the spot, when he heard a noise of someone falling and skidding on the ground behind him... Far to close behind... And a womans voice, letting out a yelp.

Clyde turned on it, to see what else but the same woman.

"Blast you woman, leave me alone! I will not be responsible for what I do if you don't! It is on your head! Now leave, or I will burn you from the inside out, and kill you were you are! Leave me alone!"

But Clyde was already starting to lose it, and his djed was exuding from his skin... He could not help it... He was in such a rage, and wanted to attack the woman so bad, but was only just stopping himself from doing so... His last bit of restraint was starting to fray, as he pleaded with her.

"Please... Just go... Go know... Go!!!"
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Lunae on June 27th, 2012, 6:33 pm

"Blast you woman, leave me alone! I will not be responsible for what I do if you don't! It is on your head! Now leave, or I will burn you from the inside out, and kill you were you are! Leave me alone!"

Lunae growled and snapped right back, "You think your idle threats are enough to get rid of me? Fool! I was thrown from the grace of Leth back to this filthy world and you threaten me with death!" She reached forward towards him, feeling his djed and groaning in the feel of it entering her body, then the gnawing sickeness that ultimately comes from within when there is no place to expel the extra djed.

"Tell me what is wrong with me at least. You being some super powerful mage." She groaned and allowed the sickening pain to drop her to her knees.
Clyde's last statement went unheard as the world went black around her.
OOC:
Lunae
Lunae
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on July 19th, 2012, 5:26 pm

Clyde could not restrain himself any more. In his rage, he began, exuding out gouts of his res, and thrusting it at the woman. He could not stop... So angry, he could not stop. His last bit of restraint and reasoning breaking.

It billowed off of him as a gas, and floated into her face. Far more than she could absorb through leeching, was thrust at her face, her nostrils, in her mouth, burning as it went in. Like a hot snake thrashing around and pushing into her body, down her throat and into her chest. The pain so great it would wake her out of her unconsciousness.

Painfully it seared its way into her, deeper and deeper, carelessly pushing along. Wracking her body with pain so intense, she likely had only felt in when being initiated into leeching. Though this pain was different, the living pain of something alive, still under Clydes control, making its way into her thrashing.

He could feel it as a part of him, sense it, a bit of his being entering her like this. Far more personal and traumatizing than any physical act, even a perverse one, could enable.

She would likely be thrashing around, the pain so deep in her, the foreign res making her body seize and thrash.

And finally, once it was deep enough, he would roughly pull it back out the way it had come, after several chimes, taking it back and reabsorbing the res. Unintentionally initiating her into reimancy, in his rage.
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Lunae on July 23rd, 2012, 3:55 pm

The pain was unbearable! Lunae tried to scream, but nothing came out, her jaw was clenched shut so tightly that it was even causing pain. So much pain that were body was indeed trashing. The Ethaefal could never remember this much pain. Except maybe before her fall from grace.

After what seemed an eternity the pain was leaving as long as what was causing the pain. The man violated her! She couldn't move, even though she had awaken. The pain and leeching was too much. She could feel the anger from being violated emerge from the pit of her stomach. Scorching away the pain, it was an internal flame deep within her being that was causing so much anger to boil over.

And boil over it did weakly, she managed to mutter something about Clyde being a violating bastard before she shuddered and pulled away from him as much as possible. It ached too much to do anything else, it ached even for her to do that. Lunae closed her eyes in pain, closing off the urge and want to bawl out in pain.

OOC: Editted to be more befitting.
Lunae
Lunae
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on July 23rd, 2012, 6:27 pm

Clyde blinked, shaking his head, suddenly realizing what he had done in his anger... He pulled back, the last little bits of res coming out of her mouth, as she lay there on the ground thrashing. Absorbing it back into himself.

Memories of his own initiation so long ago, as a child, the pain, the horrible pain... And he had just put someone else through it, in his rage. Probably burnt out and messed up her nostrils, mouth, and throat, in his vigorous use of res, forcing it so hard.

As the woman spoke to him, Clyde simply shook his head... Saying he had violated her... She had no idea... No idea of what he had been through... It was her fault...

"I warned you... I warned you to leave me be... And you didn't listen... You have no one to blame but yourself... Its YOUR FAULT!!!"

Clyde ended it with a scream, angry at the woman for what she had made him do. What he had been pushed to... He turned and walked away, leaving her were she was... Laying on the ground. He would be long gone by the time she could move or come after.
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext