[Malfazar's Beer Hut]New Places, New Acquantances. [Clyde]

Clyde and Lunae meet for the first time

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Lunae on July 27th, 2012, 3:23 pm

That violating bastard took off. Screaming at her! She did nothing wrong, just went to him for answers, for questions. but no. He wouldn't give her any solace in that answer. Instead he somehow drugged her, knocked her out, and then had his way with her. Right now though, she had no choice but to just pass back out from the pain.

Four Days Later... Same Location... Mid-Day

Lunae's eyes finally flitted open, she slept on and off the last few days and nights in immense pain. The times that she did awake she managed to crawl herself off to the lake side and back again. Each trip was agonizingly slow and immensely tiresome, so mostly she slept. No one came around, which was amazing considering her screams of pain the last few days.

This time, when she awakened though she was hornless. Nothing much truly changed beyond that. Her eyes the color of the sea during a storm and her tanner skin color. She was still the same Lunae, still sore from the over-giving caused by the leeching and the sickening violation caused by Clyde.

Shuddering as she sat up, extremely hunger and dehydrated, the Ethaefal did the only thing she could manage, locating a small river of liquid and drink her fill without getting sick.

After a few hours of crawling and groaning she managed to do just that, the water was good, amazingly, but she was also still very angry.

She leaned against a tree and looked around, the sun wasn't quite setting, still chimes away, the anger was roaring its way through her body. It was anger that wasn't going to be satiated any time soon. She growled as she remained the man, friendly enough guy until the end. Violating Pelch. Lunae snarled loudly, the res that flooded from her mouth was a dark green-gray color, almost like the churning sea in a bad storm. The res itself wasn't completely noticeable by Lunae, she could feel some of the anger leave her body and then a small awareness of the air surrounding her but that soon disappeared as her anger ignited the res into a ball of fire. He will pay. She clenched the hilt of her dagger tightly, her knuckles turning white as her eyes burned with hatred as the sun settled beyond the horizon and the moonlight returned. Giving Lunae her horns and alabaster skin.

The Ethaefal was ready to go find her violater and make him pay.

EDIT :: The text in the yellow color is the editImage
Lunae
Forsaken Daughter of Leth
Lunae
Player

Words: 21331
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2011, 7:20 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Verilian on July 27th, 2012, 6:55 pm

Lunae

• +2 Leeching
  • +1 Running
  • +1 Reimancy

Lores: Clyde: The Man who Stares, Clyde: The Angry Mage, Initiated into Reimancy

Clyde Sullins

• +1 Glyphing
  • +2 Reimancy
  • +1 Meditation
  • +1 Auristics
  • +1 Rhetoric
  • +1 Weapon (Staff)

Lores: Reimancy: The Element of Earth, Lunae: The Woman with the Frayed Aura, Accidentally Initiating Someone into Reimancy

You Question My Logic? :
Okay, so Lunae there wasn't much I could give you really, I've never graded an initiation.. so.. I figured I'd give you one point in it as your initiation. But the second post didn't count for points. As for Clyde, I didn't give you very many points because most of what you did was just simple casting. You got one point for discovering earth, and one for the accidental initiation. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Notes: Lunae, in the future, if you want to earn more points in Leeching you will need to better describe the mechanics of it. The same goes for reimancy. In the Leeching lore it says that reimancy is the most difficult form of personal magic to mix with leeching. Just because you've been initiated doesn't mean you can angrily release a ball of res and ignite it. That takes time and self discovery, especially considering the fact that your character has no idea what just happened to her. Next time try to describe the newness of it more, and the difficulty that comes with being a leecher. Reimancy and Leeching are polar opposites, possessing both skills needs to be a challenge. All in all though, good work guys. I enjoyed the thread, keep writing!

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous