OOC Info [Lhavit] Storyteller Guide & Requests.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Lhavit] Storyteller Guide & Requests.

Postby Legion on February 2nd, 2012, 5:17 pm

Storyteller Guide

& Requests

From this point forward the moderators of Lhavit will draw threads for grading from a common pool. You may also post here requesting moderation, housing, employment, and whatnot. Threads and requests will be handled in the order they are received baring dire circumstance and our own judgment. The rules may be changed for ease of moderation.

You can also post here at the end of each season for Seasonal Wages.

This is who we are:

Legion

She is the official desperate measure, otherwise known as Domain Storyteller, who is babysitting Lhavit for the time being. Denval has to put up with her too and Kenash is her illegitimate brain child. She is bossy and altogether ungovernable. Watch out for her awkward sense of humor.

Quasar

Assistant Storyteller extraordinaire, Quasar is not quite a star, but is certain to glow thrice as bright. (Know your science, class.) She is shiny and new and eager to have fun. Play nice and she’ll give you the goods. Play nasty and you’ll get a supermassive blackhole. (No, really!)
Legion

Denval Forum | Denval News | Denval Lore
Lhavit Forum | Lhavit News | Lhavit Lore

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Legion
Boom, backflip.

Words: 114213
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 6:23 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Alduin on July 25th, 2012, 5:08 am

I would like my training thread to be checked found here: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic23979.html

I would like to know can I keep using the same thread to further my training?

And I would also like to request a job and position as a student at the Tower of Respite.

And sorry I pmed you about these things....these threads weren't up here the other day. So I wasn't sure what to do.
Alduin
Eiyon

Words: 25386
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2012, 11:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alses on August 15th, 2012, 12:51 pm

I'd be awfully grateful if someone would mind checking my flashback thread, here.

Thanks in advance :) .
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Words: 1556681
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Alses on August 21st, 2012, 12:21 pm

If one of our fine Storytellers could take the time to wade through this thread, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks again :) .
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Laszlo on August 24th, 2012, 6:22 am

Thread: Papercuts
Players: Laszlo, Elhaym
Description: Post with obscenely long threads. No, wait. Thread with obscenely long posts. Yeah, sorry. Laz and El continue their acquaintanceship. This is also where Laz gets his entrance into the Lhavit library (permission obtained from Legion way back when).
Additional notes: We kind of take away to do little mini flashbacks. No experience points expected for those parts, they're more like quiet recollections. If we wanted XP for that, we'd do a flashback thread. Elhaym appears inactive, so the thread has died.
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Albireo on August 31st, 2012, 6:14 pm

So, um, I know it's not much, I'll certainly post more in Fall. For now, I'd be very grateful if you took Are We Illegible as my qualification for seasonal wages (and probably xp).

Legion said I was free to develop NPCs for the location. I also promised her two threads per season and I'll do my best to stick to that next time. I'm sorry for screwing up this season. :( But I tried to make that thread as exciting as possible, so I hope you'll forgive me!
Last edited by Albireo on September 4th, 2012, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Credits: wyldraven
Albireo
I got lost in translation.

Words: 71117
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2012, 11:40 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Alses on September 1st, 2012, 7:52 am

Here goes with my seasonal offerings:

1.) 1001 Lhavitian Nights. I'd be grateful if this could be graded and counted as part of my qualification for seasonal wages and as a Respite work thread.

2.) Stockpiling Day. If you could grade this one, too, as part of my seasonal wage work, that'd be super :) .

3.) A Green(?) Thumbed Ethaefal. It doesn't need grading (hurrah); I've just put it up here as my second Respite work thread.

I did also have a question – is the fact that Alses doesn't eat or drink, as a general rule, an allowable special circumstance in terms of living expenses? And if so, how much would be an appropriate reduction in costs (approximately)? (Yes, yes I am trying to stretch out every last kina :p )
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Albireo on September 2nd, 2012, 10:32 am

More thread from me: Red and Yellow, Laszlo and Albireo bump into each other and talk about the Gods, faith and their existence. I'd request Philosophy xp, but apart from that I've no idea what kind of experience would be fitting. It's all up to you.

And here are some dead threads of mine. Those can wait, so no need to panic, but they're also pretty short.

The Hypnotism of Quicksilver
Gardens Under Ice. - I still hope this player comes back, but for now an award would be nice.
This isn't what I signed up for
Unbounded Universe Above. - Finished solo thread. I'd like to ask for Philosophy xp and lores related to Albireo's relationship with Leth. Thank you. :)
Last edited by Albireo on September 9th, 2012, 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Credits: wyldraven
Albireo
I got lost in translation.

Words: 71117
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2012, 11:40 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Alduin on September 3rd, 2012, 6:34 am

Only one thread for seasonal wages as a Reimancer. Only had time to do one after getting it a bit late.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic25031.html
Alduin
Eiyon

Words: 25386
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2012, 11:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sneja on September 6th, 2012, 1:08 am

Hi, I was hoping to start off Sneja in Lahvit. To that end, I hoping to apply for lodging at the Solar Winds Apartments, for a simple room and employment as an Aurist. I'm not sure what you need from me, please let me know and I will do my best to comply.
Sneja
Player

Words: 4635
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2012, 2:17 am

Next