Looking for an Inn (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Hadrian on April 30th, 2010, 8:10 pm

"I'm all right at maths," he admitted with all due modesty. He wasn't a genius at it, but he had spread his studies thin upon a variety of subjects and so mathematics had not been his focus.

"It helps with magecrafting sometimes, and I'm trying to figure out the maths behind harmonics..."
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Ira Dayer on May 1st, 2010, 5:02 pm

Ira said “Nature is maths like nature is music. The beat comes from here” she gently put her hand on his chest “and the intention comes from here” she tapped her own head.
“ Everybody has a melody, has a part in the universal score. And music doesn’t lie, you can understand anybody by his or her tune. A person full of violence can’t play a gentle melody convincingly, he has too little experience of gentleness so he can’t transmit those emotions to you.”
She trailed of then said “Oh never mind! I’m rambling a bit now” she smiled. “By the way Fallan what do you dream? Answer only if you want to.”
Ira Dayer
Player

Words: 4784
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2010, 4:09 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Fallan Windchaser on May 3rd, 2010, 7:49 am

Maths and music. It seemed to Fallan an odd mix, indeed perhaps one of the oddest that he'd come across given that one was exacting and the other more spontaneous. He wondered if perhaps there was some connection that he was missing but wasn't curious enough to ask and had only the faintest understanding of what Ira tried to explain.

He jerked back to reality as Ira addressed a question to him. "Dreams?" The question made him smile, "my dreams are nearly always of the Sea, so not so much of what my future might hold but of longing for the past. Sometimes I am alone lying on some low hillside with nothing but me and the world, but more often I am riding with the wind brushing patterns across the long grass."

"Do you find that odd that me dreams pull me back? Or perhaps that is my future too since it seems that my heart has some conflict with what my thoughts wish for."
Fallan Windchaser
Rider in the dark

Words: 231014
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2009, 12:46 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Hadrian on May 3rd, 2010, 5:00 pm

Hadrian tried not to squirm at the lady touching, just nodded to her assessment and looked to Fallan then he blinked a few times, calling up his auristic sight to turn it on Ira and see what a mixed blood Akvatari looked like aura-wise. To his table companions it merely looked like he was watching them while politely listening to the conversation. He might have answered Fallan about the dreams, but Ira had posed the question, and he wasn't the best to deal with emotional things, which dreams could often be.
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Ira Dayer on May 3rd, 2010, 6:50 pm

Ira listened with interest and said “Dreams are you sub consciousness getting your attention. Maybe you failed to do something in your past? Something you yearned for…or someone? You are alone in your dreams.” She thought and continued “Or maybe the future holds some disquiet in you. Are you afraid of aging? I know a delightful song about aging it’s quit depressing though…” she trailed off.
Ira Dayer
Player

Words: 4784
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2010, 4:09 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Sabazios on November 9th, 2010, 10:33 pm

Work Becomes Pleasure

Reap the benefits

Fallan
Experience- Drinking 4xp, Socializing 3xp, Interrogation 3xp, Horsemanship 1xp, Observation 2xp, Planning 2xp, Philosophy 1xp

Lore- Geography of Zeltiva (Basic), The taste of kelp beer, Enough alcohol disguises even horrid tastes, Knowledge of the capabilities of magecraft (Basic), Knowledge of magecrafting expenses (Basic), Finding a business partner, Acknowledging Akvatari beauty.

Hadrian
Experience- Planning 4xp, Drinking 3xp, Storytelling 3xp, Socializing 3xp,
Politics 2xp, Interrogation 2xp, Auristics 2xp, Anthropology 2xp, Walking 1xp, Philosophy 1xp

Lore- The taste of kelp beer, Finding a business partner, Determining hard prices, Witnessing Akvatari Rage, Mathematics and music, Overcoming the urge to escape a touch.

Ira Dayer
Experience- Interrogation 3xp, Storytelling 2xp, Socializing 2xp,
Drinking 2xp, Seduction 1xp, Philosophy 1xp

Lore- The taste of kelp beer, Awkward slips of the tongue, Getting a free drink, The feeling of being Malnourished, Mathematics and music.

My Two Cents :
This was quite the lengthy thread! I admit it was daunting to start. Though as I got deeper into the thread it became more and more interesting.

This is my first reward so if I messed something up please don't burn me at the stake or anything. :D

If you have any questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a PM. I would be happy to have a civil discussion with you.

Official Edict To All Drykas Pavilions: "You Make Love, I'll Deal With The Rest"
Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Words: 36329
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous