Bad Wolf (Paragon)

"Everywhere we go, two words, following us: BLAIDD DRWG" -Doctor Who

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Bad Wolf (Paragon)

Postby Eridanus on May 5th, 2012, 3:38 pm

A strange feeling enveloped Eridanus. It was partially like being back in the divine realms, but this time it was real. The feeling was real. Every fibre of his body screamed as sudden knowledge and awareness that was beyond mortal flooded him, and for that moment, just for that moment, he felt truly alive.

Then it faded.

But in its stead there was a sort of an electricity pulsing at the back of his neck. It was ice cold, but then warm even in the cool wintry air.

Wysar's mark of approval.

The god turned away, leaving the awe-struck ethaefal to gape at him, and it took several moments later before he came to his proper senses.

Wysar had approved of him. He had personally came down to this mortal world to endorse his actions, to show him that he was not alone after all, that he was following the god's code of ethics properly.

It made him feel validated - a feeling that he had been craving for centuries after falling down to the mortal world. A god had finally validated him formally, and it was not his supposed father Leth.

Thank you Wysar. Thank you for giving me hope.

Eridanus shook his head at the surreality of the situation, although he could not help grinning stupidly. It was a wide beam and somehow he found himself in an excellent mood. Turning towards the caravan and his camp, he began jogging towards them to catch up with the new addition to his party.

It was going to be a great day. It was tiring, but ultimately rewarding.

He was not as alone as he thought after all.
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Bad Wolf (Paragon)

Postby Paragon on May 5th, 2012, 5:50 pm

Adventurer's Loot

Eridanus's Loot :
Eridanus

Skill XP Reward
Observation +4
Auristics +4
Flux +4
Intimidation +3
Longsword +3
Dual-Wield +3
Acrobatics +3
Meditation +2
Acting +2
Investigation +2
Rhetoric +2

Lore: The Azure Wolf, Symenestra Half-Bloods, Don't Judge a Book by its Cover, The Mark of Wysar, Wysar's Appearance

Items or Consequences: 1 Gnosis Mark of Wysar: Evantia -- use it well, with discipline and integrity.

And we're done! Thank you for seeing this through to the end, you did awesomely. I hope you enjoyed it, and I apologise if my writing wasn't up to scratch in parts, I had some busy Uni periods during this quest so my brain was a bit blergh. Eridanus is now the proud of owner of 1 Evantia mark. I'll update your SS accordingly. Well done! - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, don't hesitate to PM me.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous