Of Akvatari Bondage - Emmadalor

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Colombina on September 15th, 2012, 6:59 am

"Rezon?" It was the only portion of what Emmadalor said that interested the Eypharian. Her groanings and tears were ignored as easily as Emmadalor ignored the consolation of others. "A moderately common name..."
His eyes looked at the handkerchief but did not see it. The man's thoughts had been cast afar off.
"You and I will have much time together with you locked down here," he ruminated, "I am not so impractical as to leave you in a box." No, she would get to fly about this cellar stirring pots of laundry and grinding grain.
"I will demand some good of you, even if you came at a cheap price." Her new owner began to return everything but the kerchief to her parcel.
"I will learn more of Rezon as time goes by, or you will regret it."

OOCOne last bit from you then I will close up shop here. Assume you were able to break free and fly away in the great djed storm.
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Emmadalor on September 15th, 2012, 8:45 am

Work? Of all this indignities, Emmadalor was to be subject to work? An akvatari, performing manual labor... it was too hideous to bear. In retaliation, she would refuse to speak a word to the ugly man. She would regret it? Not more than he. No words for him, only the most tortured and piercing of wails.

She felt this with a strange clarity. Rezon's pity and kindness, she wasn't sure she deserved. But this man, she would not tolerate. She would make his life as miserable as she could, and at the first opportunity, she would fly away and never return. Just like she had flown from Abura...

OOCHope that's enough to work with. But yeah, that guy will probably be glad to be rid of her, and I wouldn't be surprised if he swears off akvatari <.<
Emmadalor
Passive-Aggressive Pacifist

Words: 37823
Joined roleplay: January 19th, 2012, 6:49 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Colombina on October 4th, 2012, 2:31 am

The XP Wand Is Waved!

Thank you for participating in the thread despite the changing conclusion. I hope it was fun, regardless. :) There wasn't much xp to hand out, but if I missed something let me know!

Emma's Loot

1 XP Storytelling (For tearfully telling a little bit of her life story)
Lore of Rezon's appearance
Lore of slavery in Ahnatep

Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Previous