The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Two newcombers find shelter in the storm.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Genesis on March 4th, 2012, 7:11 am

Genesis stuttered before realizing he was probably right. With as much self control and concentration as she could muster, she took his hand and found herself besides him. Luckily, his chavi was safe. Genesis didn't mind storms, but this was something else.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. " She said quickly. Not one to normally accept help.
Genesis
Waiting for hope to come along

Words: 32282
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Cairo Silvertongue on March 4th, 2012, 7:22 am

”All in a day’s work.” He said simply, sending her a playful wink.
He settled down against the wall, making himself comfortable. He was starting to get tired now, but he didn’t want to sleep yet, he wanted to stay up and talk to Genesis for longer.
Cairo Silvertongue
Player

Words: 9558
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2012, 5:48 am
Race: Human, Mixed

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Genesis on March 4th, 2012, 7:37 am

"So, why are you in Ravok anyways?" She asked, realizing how close they were. The only time she had willingly allowed herself to be this close to people, men especially, was when she was reading their palms. People were... Not exactly her thing. People were judgmental and she had a colorful past. She did not like the names people in here home city called her. It's not like she enjoyed it....
Genesis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Cairo Silvertongue on March 4th, 2012, 7:55 am

He tensed. That wasn't a question he really wanted to answer, but she had asked, and she deserved to know what kind of man was in her house.
He took a deep breath and looked up to the ceiling.
"I killed a man in a bar fight." he murmured quickly, not meeting her gaze.
Cairo Silvertongue
Player

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Genesis on March 4th, 2012, 8:06 am

"I've seen great men do awful things. Trust me, you chavi can't lie. The reason great, good men are who they are, is that they make huge mistakes and manage to turn themselves around and grow from it. I've personally done horrible things, but I'm not a bad person. We all have things we have to overcome." Genesis shrugged, thinking of all the mistakes she had seen in other's lives. Stuff happened.

She looked over at him, at his obvious regret and self-loathing of his actions. It was good he didn't enjoy killing. But the fact that he was so shamed was proof he wasn't a bad person.
Genesis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Cairo Silvertongue on March 4th, 2012, 8:18 am

He couldnt move.
He was shocked that she hadnt gotten scared, demanded that he leave, or even gotten angry! She had told him it was okay, had practically said she didnt care. She had shrugged!
He couldnt help himself.
He leant over and pressed his lips against her smooth, silky cheek. Pulling away he closed his eyes. "Thankyou. And sorry."
Cairo Silvertongue
Player

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Genesis on March 4th, 2012, 8:33 am

When his lips pressed to her cheek, she saw a little girl. His sister, he had left her and he regretted it every day. She saw him crying, completely broken as he grieved his family. She saw so much regret. Then it slipped away, and she was in her own body again, his lip still to her. Then he pulled away.

He said something but she hadnt heard.Her mouth gaped. He had kissed her and she seen a glimpse of his worst moments. she didn't know what to do. She was drawn to him, had enjoyed a kiss for the first time in her life. She wanted more. But she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by his grief. It clouded her mind, hitting her like a bus. She never cried, but she couldn't control it, the tears came. She pulled her legs to herself and sobbed. It wasn't fair."I'm sorry," she blubbered.
Genesis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Cairo Silvertongue on March 4th, 2012, 8:52 am

His eyes snapped open at the sound of her sobs.
He hadnt meant to startle her, or scare her, but to be honest, he didnt know what he had actually done to make her cry like this. He moved, pain in his knee temperarily forgoten and knelt in front of her. He wasnt sure what to do, he wasnt used to dealing with crying women.
"Hey..." he whispered, sting a hand on her knee. "im sorry, i got carried away... I wont... I'll go if you want me too."
Cairo Silvertongue
Player

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Genesis on March 4th, 2012, 8:56 am

"it's not that!" she managed to choke out. "your family and your sister..." she couldn't finish before she started crying again. She hated herself for being weak, especially for letting someone see.
Genesis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Djed Storm [Cairo]

Postby Cairo Silvertongue on March 4th, 2012, 9:06 am

"Oh.."
Now he really didnt know what to do.
He wanted to comfort her, wanted to wrap his arms around her and tell her that it as okay and that he was so sorry.
But he didnt want to risk touching her, didnt want to force anymore of his memories on her.
His hands fluttered above her shoulders, indecisive.
Cairo Silvertongue
Player

PreviousNext