True Colors (Lillis & Sam)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on April 19th, 2010, 6:10 pm

He nodded thoughtfully and decided to go with it. After all, Syliras had some nice people and some new sights. It wasn't like he had the burning desire to go anywhere else just then. So he would stay in Syliras for a while and await this thing that was looming on the proverbial horizon.

"I guess I will, then," he said, getting up. "But I should get going. I have some things to do and it looks like you have a prospective customer..."

An adolescent girl was hovering hopefully not so very far away. She was not as pretty as the scarred woman from earlier, but she wasn't scarred either.

"So long, Lillis. I'll see you soon."

END
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Dusk on May 6th, 2010, 5:35 pm

XP Award!

Lillis

XP Award
Fortune-Telling: 3 XP
Auristics: 1 XP
Storytelling: 2 XP
Philosophy: 1 XP

Lore Award
Telling people what they want to hear

Sam

XP Award
Interrogation: 1 XP
Storytelling: 1 XP
Philosophy: 1 XP

Lore Award
Having your fortune told
How fortune-telling works
Sharing your past
Following your instincts

Additional Note
The more I see these two characters start to open up, the more I love them! Lillis, excellent work on the fortune-telling side of it, you went through several different formats and all of them were well-written.
PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous