What if your PC died?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

What if your PC died?

Postby Alori Sai on May 16th, 2012, 6:58 pm

If my PC died after taking out Alea's I might be ok. ^_^ I'm kidding heh. But It would be sad since Aela hasn't had an easy life.

Last edited by Alori Sai on June 11th, 2012, 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alori Sai
Child of Ivak

Words: 442256
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2012, 5:22 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

What if your PC died?

Postby Waheed on May 16th, 2012, 7:35 pm

I'd be sad, definitely. I haven't done anything signifacent with either yet but I love 'em both like mah babies.
Waheed
Syliras Courier

Words: 28427
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2012, 6:37 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

What if your PC died?

Postby Kharasa on May 16th, 2012, 9:51 pm

Kharasa of East Winds House

Someday, my PC will be worthy of the purity of Death. It is the great equalizer and ultimate gift of Dira. It would be an honor.

Kharasa
Only the unrighteous are afraid of death

Words: 7444
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2012, 6:30 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

What if your PC died?

Postby Waheed on May 16th, 2012, 9:56 pm

Hun, not everyplace is a roleplay area >.<
Waheed
Syliras Courier

Words: 28427
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2012, 6:37 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

What if your PC died?

Postby Phoenix on May 19th, 2012, 4:20 am

If Aidara died... I think I would be devistated. She started out as this cute little flirty redhead without much substance on paper, but transformed into something so much more when I actually started playing her. I'm sure little bits of myself are in there throughout her personality and her history and her attitude towards things, but I think that happens to a lot of us with our first characters. And she was my first.

I don't know if I would try and bring her back. I think I might, just because I know Sira would still be around even if she was killed off as well. I think in Aidara's case, death would just be another leg in the journey. Her life thus far has taken quite a few twists and turns; while not as crazy as some of the other PC's out there, I think she has an interesting enough story that it would be sad to see it die just because her heart stopped beating.

If Cailet died... I don't think I'd be able to let her go, either. I haven't played her much at all despite how long I have had her account active for, but I have developed her so intensely in my head I think it would be an absolute shame to let all that work go to waste. Though, I guess it depends on how she died. If it was fitting to who she was as a character, I would let it be. A stupid mistake or being in the wrong place at the wrong time would just make me wnat to find a way to bring her back.
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous