Wait your...WHAT?! ( Leon)

Xi is training in the northern wilds, where it's quiet.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ximal on April 2nd, 2012, 12:32 am

Xi listened carefully to what was being said. Nodding with understanding. "So thats why i was called a mage down at the docks. i didnt understand then and ive been running or the last two weeks almost. Was damn near late for my job, Bull almost had my head. And your a cage fighter and i work at the blood pits. seems to be a family trait that we both work in areas where fighting abounds. When i get a little better with my fighting i'll consider taking on those cages, gonna be a good run there. but i'm not gonna stop working at the pits, it's honest work witha boss whom i like. Leaning back he thought too himself. Well i have a brother imagine that. But leon was calm where Xi was emotional, level headed where Xi let what he was feeling show loudly. Still it would be nice to have someone who he could rely on in the city and not just himself. "Well if were ever both in the pigs foot, I'm buyin the first round."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 2nd, 2012, 12:39 am

"I'll take you up on that offer. I do like to taste a good ale now and then." Leon cracked a smile as he looked to his brother, offering his arm to the man. He felt his connection burn, as he nods, "My brother, home at last. Well, at least our parents can rest in peace, my brother." He spoke softly, shaking his head as he watching the man, "And I don't expect you to quit to work with me."
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Words: 15951
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2012, 2:00 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 2nd, 2012, 1:00 am

Grasping leons hand firmly, he smiled as he shook it, and said playfully. "Rounds 2 and 3 are on you though cos you lost." Smiling he stretched and felt relieved at least now he had a leg to stand on in this city. And now he had someone who he knew he could train with. "well there's no point just sitting here, Weve gotta work out whose paying for round four." Darting up Xi readied himself. "Oh and i have to give you credit, your a good fighter, the best I've met yet."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 2nd, 2012, 1:07 am

He chuckles "Its easy when you can read the moves of an opponent and fine, I'll pay for the drinks after round 1." The Thief laughed as he pulled the man up, "Come, and lets get back to the city. We'll see by who gets to the pigs foot first." He grinned and took off at a dead run, using his flux to give a boost of strength for his jump onto a low roof. "Catch up if you can, Little Brother!"
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 2nd, 2012, 1:21 am

Taking off after Leon Xi sprinted useing his flux to gian him some ground back, leaping the same distance and useing his arms to roll forwards upon landing he took off past Leon.One foot iinfront of the other, even the added weight of his greves gauntlets and vambraces would not slow him. Looking over his shoulder at his brother he grinned back."Keep up I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks now." Turning back to see where he was going he pushed a little flux into his forwards leg to help him leap to the next building, and keep going, pigs foot tavern, A nice place but not exactly the best drinks, he'd remembered that much. Keep your swallows to three, or you'll puke like you almost did last time Xi.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 2nd, 2012, 1:48 am

Leon could only laugh as he rushed after his brother, pumping flux into his legs in small amounts as he leapt from roof to roof, quiet as a mouse. The thief in him was coming out as he ran up a wall, grabbing the edge with his fingers before pulling himself up. He jumped down from the other side, landing in a roll just outside the pigs feet tavern, his hand on the door as he pants, looking around. "Alright...Where are you Ximal? Or have I won?" Leon laughed.
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 2nd, 2012, 2:08 am

Leaping down from the roof of the pigs foot tavern to land next to leon he huffed out. "Well if it's who got to the door first, you if it's who got here first me." Hands on his knees huffing out of breath he stood up straight and looked down at his older brother. Almost over a foot shorter than him, meaning he lacked the reach but not the speed. Xi and leon couldn't be more different Leon was emotionless where all Xi showed was emotion. "Alright i'll be the bigger man, i'll get the fourth round." Smiling Xi pushed open the door and headed to his seat in the corner , in the shadows where he liked it, he could watch the whole bar from here and nobody even noticed him. Exept the barkeep of course. The smell of ale, sweat and oddly burning coal caught his noe as he leaned back in his chair, stretching out his aches. "Leon, when your not training or working what do you do ?"

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 2nd, 2012, 2:29 am

"I follow the profession of our father, I steal." He chuckles softly as he offers his hands, "But not for myself. I give what I can to the orphans, and more to the whores. Something to help feed the poor." He chuckled, shrugging as he walks into the tavern, dropping into the seat opposite his brother, "Well actually, I steal, to steal. Its when I feel close to father, when I use what he taught me." He offered his hand, "And you brother, what do you do?"
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 2nd, 2012, 2:37 am

Xi was please to hear his brother was a good man, albeit a thief but a good man. Sometimes those who're good men must do the worst things to accomplish the right goal. Whispering back to leon in a hushed tone."Well that issue at the docks a couple weeks back is a good indication of what i tend to do, i try to help those who cannot help themselves, I've been trying and albeit failing to keep this city free of it's mires, the slavers, the beggars. Also if the opportunity arises i try to help those in need. those getting attacked, those whore getting shaken down by loan sharks. I try to keep my work quiet , but the incident on the sixth was not as planned my face was seen, and a whole crowed attacked me. Thank the gods for this 'flux' i uses a slavers corpse to push my way through to safety and escaped with the two cuts you see on my arms now as scars. Though it's not all been bad, I've had my share of successes, and my share of failures. It seems the big three in this city don't like me so, much so i tend to keep my work quiet." Then the barkeep wandered over Xi tossed him a silver and nodded. The barman knows me i toss him a silver he keeps the change he brings the drinks over, it's a good system."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 2nd, 2012, 3:17 am

"You are a vigilante in a city full of criminals brother. Even I am a criminal." The Thief pointed out as he nods to the other fighter, He tilts his head, "And not one of the only ones to do my trade. This city has a run of killers, and thieves, assassins, and prostitutes. The difference between them and me, why I use my skills." He stated to his brother, shaking his head as he reached across to grip the males arm, his voice soft, and full of brotherly love, "Being one against the tide isn't easy, little brother, but you are the one to do it. I will aid you all I can, this I swear on my oath as a Monk of Flux Fist."
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext