Wait your...WHAT?! ( Leon)

Xi is training in the northern wilds, where it's quiet.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ximal on April 1st, 2012, 2:49 am

19th spring 512 AV Midday.

Peace and tranquillity as the smooth open air rolled across the grass, Xi's pack and cloak lie on a stump near by, as barely anyone came this way, and it was such a nice day out. Leaving his things nearby along with his gauntlets and his greaves he steadied himself for his beginning of training. Positioning himself in-front of a large ish tree and beginning a quick routine of simple elbows knees kicks and punches, a smooth day outside. His fighting style was becoming more of a fluid style as opposed to a hodge podge of mixed and matched attacks. Flowing a string of attacks together became easier. with the leeway of that having been taken care of he tried some simple acrobatic moves to help out his style and his flexibility. Using the tree as support he rolled forwards with his hands outstretched and preformed a simple handstand using the tree for support, then walked his hands away from the tree attempting to keep his balance but failing, and falling his ass over. Still he did not mind he'd finally found a stable job with a decent boss, He was happy for the time being. The gentle breeze was nice, and the smooth sailing of the clouds in the air was even better. Today he was going to just sit back and let the grass grow for a little while. After all the past two weeks had been a nightmare. For a long while he felt like he had gained a little ground with the way his luck was going.
Last edited by Ximal on April 5th, 2012, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 1st, 2012, 3:04 am

The Thief's movements were fluid, and slow, almost like that of a dancer. His tools were hidden beneath his cloak, with his gauntlets, tucked into his belt. His dark pants were tucked into his boots as his green eyes locked onto the man ahead. He moved slowly towards him, as if sensing a connection, though it couldn't possibly be. His mother once told him of his little brother, who had been stolen when they were younger, and this man shared the traits of his mother. Of course, few could tell him about his brother but a single name, "Liro?" The Man whispered as his hands closed to fists. He could hardly breathe, as he saw the traits he shared with his mother like a mirror before him, "Is that you?" His voice barely more then a whisper, as if fearing the man would run. Please, let this be my little brother. Leon prayed to the gods.
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Words: 15951
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2012, 2:00 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 1st, 2012, 3:14 am

Placing his hand behind his head leaning all hsi weight back onto them, he used this force to snap up onto his feet by curling his body back arcing his back and then snapping his arms and legs out at the same time, forcing the momentum to propel him onto his feet. More training now hammering blows into the large tree before him thundering as they connected, palms, fists, elbows, knees, shins, feet. All collided wit that tree causing enough force to shake the whole damned thing. I'm getting faster. and stronger. Xi then curled his hand into a fist and punched the tree hard using the connecting force to push himself off of it he flipped over himself but gained poor footing so he landed on one knee, taking his other leg across though he went for a low leg sweet against the tree. His brazen actions not caring what was going on around him. Rubbing his hand against the back of his neck he thought to himself as he sat down again. You win this round, tree. Still smiling he sighed and just enjoyed the blissful and easy day.

oocLeon couldn't know Xi's name as his slave owners gave it too him...

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 1st, 2012, 3:23 am

The fluid strikes, the graceful skill, and all of it strong. He shook his head as he moved closer as he sighed, "You know, if you struck with less forward blows, you may make a dent, Liro." The Male whispered as he unleashed the flux in his right arm, striking a blow to the tree, allowing his palm to hit in a cross. He felt it give way but a little as he turns to the male. "I have searched a long time for someone who moves the way you do. My mother once said I'd know my brother by his moves. I am Leon Von Strova, and you are Liro...My brother." He offers his hand to the man before him, hoping he could reach the little brother he never knew.
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 1st, 2012, 3:41 am

Xi sat quietly enough for him to hear the voice of a man nearby. Looking around he spotted a man clad in black appear from over the hill behind him. commenting on his fighting style. who was he to judge what he could do. "And by that you mean?"The man clad in black, looked somewhat similar to Xi but the eyes were wrong, and Xi had more of a tan, but that was from possibly working in the blood pits for too long. Then the man clad in black hit the tree and Xi watched it move slightly, and thought. Two can play at that game show off. Standing from his seated positioning and focusing the flux in his arm, he punched the tree with a straight forwards blow using the little bit of loosed earth around it he sent it falling backwards completely up rooting the damned thing. Stick that one in your pipe and smoke it ya jackass. Then the man introduced himself As leon von strova. And called Xi...Liro Xi felt somewhat connected to this man before him but still the was something eh couldn't place then the word brother hit him harder than any blow ever had. "Sorry but the names Ximal. I work at the blood pits...and i'm sorry but i dont know you. However it is nice to meet you. Taking his hand and shaking it firmly he let go soon after. and in his usual way of thinking said plainly and rather bluntly. "If you think your a relation to me, perhaps you could prove it with strength of fists, it's often said that the best way for men to communicate is with their fists, especially when their family. If he was Xi's family this would be the best way to test it, seeing as he had power, but was it the same power as Xi's ?

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 1st, 2012, 3:45 am

"You wish to test my fists against yours?" He nods as he steps back a bit, feeling his res around him. His eyes flashed even as he kicked his flux in, "Very well." He rushed Ximal, roaring out "En Garde!" He ducked low, throwing out his fist in a straight jab towards Ximal's stomach, with the intent to send the male to the ground. He knew this would be an even match, as family usually are even in standards. But he could easily lose, or win, if that was the case. "Defend yourself." He snapped.
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 1st, 2012, 3:58 am

The mans onslaught was fierce it was all Xi could do to watch him although some training with taking beating had taught him to flow with the punch, so Xi jumped, let the force of the blow impact his stomach but break nothing as he flew back he manoeuvred his centre of gravity and then slid along the floor. "Nice straight, that would do wonders with someone who didnt know how to roll with the punches." It was clear that, Leons power was similar to his own, bouncing lightly on his feet he darted in not using his flux but in doing so he would build up a sense of security the Leon had the upper hand, as Xi brought his left elbow round to Leon's face he simultaneously brought his fist round to Leons stomach, one would hit he was sure of that, and fighters instinctively trained to protect their head. So Xi was pretty sure which blow would connect. And the force of Xi's blows was enough to normally wind someone anyway. so if he connected he'd have a very small window of opportunity to land another attack.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 1st, 2012, 4:05 am

Leon smiled at Ximal's words, before he danced back, avoiding the strike that would have winded him. Leon didn't believe an opponent always gave everything, and would not fall into thinking Ximal was going all out, so instead, he brought his leg up, throwing a kick towards Ximal's ribs, rolling through to bring his leg up and around, throwing the free leg towards the head. It would be enough for a knock down strike, but not for killing or even a permanent injury to the body. Still, Leon knew this style, had practiced it himself, and it came natural to him, almost like a Monk's barehanded style. "You have to be fast, Liro." He commented to his opponent.
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 1st, 2012, 4:13 am

His combo averted by a kick though whih his hands positioned as they were, Xi just smiled as he grabbed both of leon's legs and attempted to thow him down into the dirt. If this worked it would also wind him, but since this was a spar and not a death match if this worked Xi would let leon back up. "I am fast but that move is stupid no contact with the ground ? Basics leon, and i told you the names Ximal, but you can call me Xi." Xi then changed hsi feet at the last second and brought his leg up as he brought leon down this would hurt like a petcher it it connected but would pass with a day. Still it was clear that leon knew how to fight similarly to Xi, Perhaps too similarly.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Leon Von Strova on April 1st, 2012, 10:22 pm

Leon would roll as he felt the grab, throwing his arm down to help block the blow that came up towards his ribs. He pushed himself free with that, twisting his legs away as he landed in a roll. He swept his leg out, coming back up to stand, his hands held out before him in a defensive stance. "I know what your name is. And no, a test is never stupid. It always shows something. Do you remember your parents?" He asked, his hand sweeping to the right as he stepped forward towards Ximal.
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next