L'orlei's Herbs and Remedies

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Postby L'orlei on April 2nd, 2012, 6:45 pm

Business Type: Health Goods/Services
Items/Services Sold
Novice Herbal Remedies: 1-10gm
Fauxsil Infusion*Infusiion of honey wine and crushed fauxsil leaves. Boil wine, pour over crushed leaves, let sit for 2-4 hours. Strain, bottle, and serve. Take one shot at night to aid with sleep. - 5gm/bottle

Competent Herbal Remedies: 5-25gm
[indent]Hazelnut Paste*Mixture of gorst needles, beaked hazelnut shells, cardamom seeds, water, and bees wax ground into a thick paste. Dab on finger and rub on teeth until squeaky clean. Promotes fresh breath and healthy teeth and gums. Also can be used to treat mouth infections. Earthy flavor with a hint of mint. - 2gm/oz
Caplium Balm*Almond oil, caplium extract, and onion extract mixed with bees wax to make a balm which can be applied to the skin. Fumes from the onions clear the sinuses, while the caplium eases throat pain and also helps with congestion. The balm, when mixed with warm water, can be dripped into the ear to soothe earaches. Almond oil is good for the skin, moisturizing it and keeping it looking youthful and vibrant. - 2gm/oz
Cattail Sap*Useful as a coagulant and disinfectant - 1gm/oz

Novice Potions: 1-15gm
Herbs/Plants (Most Descriptions found in Pricelist):
Fresh Fauxil Leaves - 5cm/oz
Dried Bon'mur leaves - 5cm/oz
Brinetooth Berries - 5sm/oz
Rhinedale Leaves - 5sm/oz
Dried Midwife Miracle Flowers - 5cm/oz
Vyfox flowers - 5cm/comb
Vyfox leaves - 5cm/oz
Vials of Priskilweed - 5gm/oz*uncommon plant, 5gm each, as per price list

Healing Scrolls (Rank 1): 20gm
Scrollcase, Leather: 1gm
Water Additive: 3gm
Healing via Gnosis: Free (tips appreciated)

Base Income: Herbalist 6gm/day
Skill Bonus: Competent Herbalism- 3
Sales Bonus: 1 gm/day (no overhead costs, approved by Gillar)
Total Income: 10gm/day

Assets:

(Since most of the stuff in the shop isn't on the price list, I listed the items necessary to create them as assets)

Alembic 50gm
Toolkit, Herbalist 20gm
Mortar and Pestle 1gm
2 Glass Jars w/ Lid 2gm
Iron Pot 5sm
3 Clay Jugs 9cm
Winter Blanket 5sm
Vial, ink 1gm
2 Scrolls 4sp each
Scrollcase, Leather 1gm

Total Investment: 76gm 3sm 1cm

Additional Notes: Right now the shop is pretty bare, but as I get more money I would want to purchase additional items for the shop. Also, I will run threads where I make herbal remedies and potions and stuff as I increase my skills, and add the specific items and prices to the list as the threads are graded.

A note on the shop's location. It doesn't have one. Rather, L'orlei does any crafting necessary, and stores her goods, at home, but actually sells the stuff wherever she happens to plop her butt down and spread her blanket out. This is usually near the Harbor so she can catch people coming in and out of Mura, though really anywhere there are people will do for her. Eventually, as her skills increase and she gets more money, she may open up a shop and get a lab, but at this point in time she does not have one.

Also, Gillar approved a 1gm/day sales bonus due to her not having any overhead costs, such as building maintenance and things like that.
Last edited by L'orlei on October 8th, 2014, 11:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Kontinese - Green | Common - White | Tukant - Cyan
L'orlei
Player

Words: 139554
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2011, 8:03 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)