Running away (solo)

A certain skunk decides it's time to skip town.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Running away (solo)

Postby Kit on April 6th, 2012, 4:45 pm

50th Spring, 512

Sunberth was becoming too crowded, and Kit could tell it was time to leave. The territory had been claimed by an animal that the skunk could not fight, an animal who claimed all the women for himself and tried to control everyone's life. Kit wanted more than anything to find someone he could make happy, but he couldn't live under a man like that.

And so, he found his way to the docks, carrying his meager possessions and wearing clothing that was too small for him. He had no sense of direction, and didn't really care where he was going, so he bought passage on the first ship that would take him. He gladly parted with twenty of the gold-rimmed rocks in his pouch (those things were heavy), and he was led to a place where he could sleep for the remainder of the journey. He was told abruptly when and where he could expect to find meals, and then left on his own.

He spent the ten-day voyage sleeping and eating, trying not to think about everything he had left behind. He felt no particular sense of attachment to the city itself; it had just been a place to live. But there were one or two humans he would miss.

The days passed uneventfully until, finally, he was dropped off in a strange city, which went by the name of "Nyka."
Kit
Very Clever for a Skunk

Words: 31282
Joined roleplay: February 6th, 2012, 4:20 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Running away (solo)

Postby Archelon on April 7th, 2012, 7:05 pm

Thread Award

"..."

And the Results!!!!:

kit :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
land navigation1

Lores:
Leaving Sunberth

Ship fare: 20 gold mizas

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Sad your character is leaving, but sometimes thing happen :). Nyka should be interesting for you.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)