[The Slave Market]Another Again (Open)

Krystia finds herself in yet another auction.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Aeron Darkhair on May 3rd, 2012, 1:49 am

For a moment Aeron was speechless. He'd never met anyone who was so excited to be coerced into indentured servitude. If only everyone thought that way. Then his life would be a thousand times easier. She stood up and hugged him tightly, and Aeron could feel her body through his cloak. He smiled slyly to himself and wondered about the many uses of such an attractive new servant. He shrugged her off when the boy decided to take his stand.

"You don't have any choice if you want to see summer," Aeron said, stepping forward. The boy was younger than he was, and Aeron -slight though he was- imagined that he'd be able to crush the little bastard's head against the nearest wall. He'd hate to traumatize the girl and lose the boy's labor, but he wouldn't lose much sleep over it. "I'm sorry, were you under the impression that I wanted to hear your family history? Perhaps if you hadn't decided to be a pillar of morality you wouldn't be in this situation eh?" Aeron took another step forward, pressing his chest against the boy's. He looked dead into his eyes, letting him gaze into the void. There were no feelings behind the icy irises: no remorse, no guilt, no regret. Just distance.

"If you think of touching me I'll make sure the year is out before you die," Aeron said, reaching out and grabbing the boy by the shirt. He pushed him backwards into one of the house's walls. "And if you think you're in any position to make demands I'll have your skin stripped and feed it to you raw." Aeron was screaming now, face red with rage and eyes wide. "You're not worthless, but we'll have to work on that temper won't we lad?" Aeron released his grip on the boy's shirt and turned back to the girl.

"I'm sorry my dear. I'm glad I could help you achieve your dream," Aeron lied, taking her hand and kissing it. "Now, let's have some introductions. Aeron Darkhair at your service."
Aeron Darkhair
Player

Words: 7420
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2012, 2:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Krysia on May 3rd, 2012, 10:23 am

Krysia's eyes widened in horror as the boy who saved her was pushed against the wall. She would stop the man, if it weren't for his power. So.... strong. And Krysia was his servant. She felt proud.

The man kissed her hand, and Krysia found herself flushing. No one had ever kissed her. No one had even loved her. But this man didn't, did he? No, he was her king. And the people she was raised with always told her that servants couldn't be loved. They were meant to be enslaved.

Her eyes shrunk to the size of marbles. She threw herself onto her hands and knees, begging, "No, my liege!"

She looked at the other boy, and with a wave of her hand signaled him to do the same.
Krysia
Owl Queen

Words: 3006
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2012, 7:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Dumbass20 on May 4th, 2012, 1:28 am

Where the hell was he? These two people were probably crazier than Jace himself was. This guy's eyes, Aeron he said, they were like space. Just empty. This guy was officially insane. He slammed Jace into the wall. It was painful but he wasn't gonna show it. Jace didn't have a temper. He never got mad, did he? This guy was the one with the temper. He was screaming over such a stupid thing. And what was with this girl? My liege? Like hell! She was urging him to bow to this Aeron Darkhair guy. What was wrong with these two? Why did he even get himself in to this. Jace spat at the man. "I will not bow, but I will work for you. I must." He looked down to stare at his feet.
Dumbass20
Player

Words: 2550
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2012, 4:34 am

Postby Aeron Darkhair on May 6th, 2012, 12:57 am

My liege? That was a new one. He couldn't deny that he liked the sound of it, but for now that was an aspiration he'd have to put at the back of his mind. Survival, and a modicum of power in Ravok, was what he needed to think about now. The addition of two servants would make his life easier; not to mention making him appear greater in the eyes of his fellow socialites. That was what it was all about wasn't it? What everyone else saw when they looked your way.

"Yes. You must, because if you don't you die. I'm glad we got that through your thick head. Now, let's have a nice little chat. I want to hear your names and what skills you've got. Then, we'll take a nice little walk down to the CEB to find you work," Aeron said. He pulled the girl up from her bow and brushed off her hands and knees.

"No need for the dramatic my dear. Though I do appreciate your enthusiasm. I have a feeling it could be a good quality in...other aspects. We'll have to see eh?"
Aeron Darkhair
Player

Words: 7420
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2012, 2:07 am
Character sheet

Postby Verilian on May 7th, 2012, 6:53 pm

Moderator Intervention

Hello. My name is Verilian, and I am the DS of Ravok. I'm afraid there is an issue with this thread. Aeron and Krysia, you are fine. Jace, your Character Sheet has a Liason intervention on it. You need to take care of the things Shepherd pointed out before you can continue playing. Please do so and I will remove the lock on this thread.

Also, please make sure to read over the godmodding entry in the wiki. Your first post was full of that, though Krysia and Aeron were willing to run with it so it wasn't too bad. Just make sure that you always attempt your actions. Krysia created this thread, therefore she is the one who has final say on what happens in it.

Send me a PM when you have corrected your CS.

Thankyou for your cooperation,

~V
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous