[at sea] Two Sides to the Same Star [illia]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Luke Lammergeier on April 28th, 2012, 8:25 am

8th of Spring, 512 A.V.
Late at night, somewhere off the coast of Sunberth...

"Gods please kill me now." He moaned, softly swinging in the hammock below Illia. He had been working hard since they departed. Earning their passage with hard work. He must of gotten soft once he left Kain and his gang. Where everyone worked every day without question. His travels since then where in no way, easy. But they hardly compared to working from dawn til dusk.

"Hate to complain. But do you mind coming down here and giving me a bit of love? I'm all sore and creaky, pity me." He said playfully, nudging her from below with his foot. Which caused more soreness and pain. He Knew all too well that Illia's Ethaefal form was not the one to ask for affection of any kind. But he often pressed her buttons when he was bored and wanted to get a rise out of her. Only at night of course. Day time Illia was sweet and needed him. He loved both sides of her. But he was far meaner to her at night. She was so cute when angry or indignant.

He often fantasied about taking her at night. She was so angry but that was half the fun of it. Her biting and kicking him as they rolled around. Until she finally gave in. Only to wake up the next morning, shy and embarrassed. It sent a chill up his spine just thinking about it. Luke never pretended to be a saint, but the more he was around Illia, the wickeder his thoughts became. She had that affect on him. Which made him feel like an awful creep, and more often than not he had to excuse himself around her. But it was also fun in its own perverted way. Her being oblivious to his awkward advances by day, only to be wary and cynical of him at night. He was never bored around his Fallen Star.

"Come down here and rub my back! You owe me for... something. I'm sure you owe me somehow."
Character is being put on hold

All emails should be directed towards ETHAN
Luke Lammergeier
All i smell is Drykas and horse dung

Words: 115174
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2010, 7:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Illia on April 28th, 2012, 10:25 am

Illia lay there in the darkness of the small lodging, arms crossed behind her head. Even with the private quarters, she kept herself dressed on the ship. There were all sorts of deprived men on board, not to mention how uncomfortable the hammocks were against bare skin. She understood why Luke might have been concerned though; things would probably get pretty.. sticky.. if she were to prance around in the nude as she often did when it was just her and him.

In the silence, Illia opened one eye when she heard a moan escape her bunk partner. It had been a long day for everybody, even her, but she somehow managed to keep quiet. Which made his complaints a bit more annoying; did he really think he was the only one tired from the day? Ready to ignore him, she turned to her side in the hammock, settling into it again. But the silence wouldn't last as he spoke again, this time following his words with a prod to her side. Coaxing a low growl from Illia before she rolled over onto her stomach. Twisting slender finger through the hammock netting and silver-blue hair falling down over her shoulders, dark violet eyes glared down at him.
"Why don't you just sleep instead? Its what you humans do best; always managing to get that right every time." Her voice held a slightly aggravated tone to it, but then she let out a long sigh and closed her eyes. Her grip on the netting loosening, she felt a bit weak suddenly. Perhaps it was because she had been keeping herself cooped up indoors the past couple nights. She needed to get out in the moonlight.
Attention, attention. I won't be joining any other threads until after a few of the ones I'm currently in, come to an end. If I take on any more, my posts will most likely be delayed by weeks. :/ Once things clear up a bit, I'll be more then happy to start up some new threads. :3 (0 of 15 threads cleared)
Illia
Player

Words: 17587
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2012, 9:57 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet