[Work Solo] Feeding Time/ Cleaning Time

Valerius feeds a Kelvic, cleans a cage and washes a Kelvic.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on May 26th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Spring 6, 512 AV

The creature was huddled in the very back of the cage, arms around her knees and head down. She resembled red haired woman in her twenties, but Valerius knew better. She wasn’t a woman at all. She was an animal and just as naked as one. Had she been clean, had she been in different surroundings, she might have been beautiful, but as it was she only disgusted him. He knew the truth about her.

She had refused any food since the djed storm. The first day she had simply left the bowl he had brought her where it was. On the second day she had hurled the bowl against the wall of her cage. He had made her clean it. On the third day she had thrown the food at him so that his precious silk shirt had been covered with the – in his opinion - rather smelly and unappetizing stuff.

He had reconsidered his decision to show up at the KRI dressed as if he were attending a ball then and put on a shirt that was a little less fancy, but still made of silk.

When she had still refused to eat on the fourth day he had slapped her. She had looked at him stubbornly for a moment, and then she had returned to the corner of her cage where she spent all the time. She didn’t care when he threatened to take her to his aunt so that she would be experimented on. In fact she almost seemed to welcome the prospect.

On the fifth day she still had a red mark on her face where he had slapped her the day before. He had brought a bowl of fresh food – mostly meat, mixed with a few vegetables. She was a dog and received the same kind of food as his own dog. Just like before he opened the door of her cage and placed the food inside. And just like before she sat there, looked at him stubbornly and refused to eat anything.

It was then that he actually talked to her for the first time.

„Why don’t you eat anything?“ he asked. „Do you want to die?“

She raised her head a fraction and growled a little.

„There is no point“, she replied. „He’s gone.“

„Who’s gone?“

„My friend.“

„Your friend? I didn’t know that your kind could have friends.“

„He was in the cage next to mine. He was a dog as well, although a different breed. We talked. He comforted me when I couldn’t sleep at night, and when they let us out we would play. I enjoyed playing with him.“

„Where did he go? Did he die during the storm?“

She shook her head.

„No, he ran away, and he didn’t come back. I thought he cared about me, but he didn’t come back. He left me here.“

„We are trying to capture all escaped Kelvic. Your friend will be with you again soon.“

„Can’t you let me free so that I’ll be with him? We could run and play all day long then.“

„No, I’m afraid that this is not possible.“

She considered this.

„Will you really bring him back to me?“

„Yes, if you eat your food. You need to be strong.“

„For your friend“,
he added.

When he checked on her again a while later the food was gone.
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Words: 470233
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2012, 6:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on May 26th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Spring 7, 512 AV

On the next day Valerius was doing something that he really hated. His aunt had informed him that the cages at the back of the Institute were still unusable because they were full of mud and insisted that he help clean them.

His colleagues were full of malicious glee. Valerius was not the most popular person in the Kelvic Research Institute, but as far as he was concerned it was their fault, not his. He had no desire to become friends with people who cleaned buildings (like him).

As far as he was concerned, it was only a matter of time before Amanda realized that he was made for better things and promoted him to her assistant so that he could finally do what he wanted – experiment on Kelvic and study them.

For now though he carried a heavy bucket full of water and a mop to the cages that needed to be cleaned. Even though he hated this kind of work and thought it was below him, he had decided not to complain – for now.

For some reason Amanda didn’t like it when you criticized her decisions, so he needed a different, more subtle approach to convince her to let him assist her.

The cages looked like a torando had wreaked havoc on them and a horde of rabid animals had trampled through them – which might exactly be what had happened for all Valerius knew.

No matter how much he tortured the floor with his mop, he didn’t seem to be getting anywhere. After a bell the Nitrozian was drenched in sweat – disgusting! – and half a bell later his arms began to get a little sore, and he still wasn’t done.

He decided to use more soap and even more force, but it didn’t really change anything. After two bells he dropped the mop, slightly frustrated, and went to look for one of his „colleagues“.

After the reluctant promise of a beer the man agreed to show him how to clean the floor properly – which essentially meant that he was doing all the work while Valerius stood there and watched him.

Soon enough the floor was clean.

Because he wasn’t the spoiled, arrogant man that everybody claimed he was, Valerius eventually decided to do a bit of cleaning himself again, refilled the bucket with fresh water (the old water had turned black), took a rag and washed the door, just like a good, little slave.
Last edited by Valerius Nitrozian on May 26th, 2012, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on May 26th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Spring 8, 512 AV

„Sit still! I told you to sit still!“ Valerius‘ voice rang through the Kelvic Research Institute.

„No!“ the Kelvic (a cat) replied and crossed his arms over his chest and hissed. He sounded remarkably like a snake.

„I can’t wash you if you don’t sit still!“ Valerius insisted. „And you need to be washed. You smell! I thought you cats were clean!“

The Kelvic – a dark haired boy – started trashing around madly, and it took Valerius all his strength to get him to stay in the metal bath tub that was used to wash the Kelvic.

He hated this part of his job, possibly even more than cleaning cages. At first the prospect of washing Kelvic hadn’t seemed so bad, but half of them were the wrong sex, some of them were ugly or stupid, and he wasn’t a pedophile either.

Besides, all of them were inferior beings.

The boy had remarkably sharp nails for the fact that he was in human form. Valerius‘ arms were covered with red marks.

„I hate water!“ the boy told him and fought him even more. By now some of the water was outside the bath tub rather than in it, and Valerius couldn’t get the sponge anywhere near the creature.

Finally he just threw the sponge away, grabbed the rebellious Kelvic with both hands and pushed his head underwater.

The creature was so surprised that he didn’t resist and came back up coughing. Valerius took the opportunity to retrieve his sponge, washed the worst of the dirt away, and then sent the creature back to his cage.

Maybe he’d stick the boy and the dog girl he had met two days ago into the same cage and see what happened.
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Verilian on June 1st, 2012, 5:17 pm

Valerius Nitrozian

• +1 Persuasion
  • +1 Rhetoric
  • +1 Body Building

You Question My Logic? :
Persuasion and Rhetoric are for the dog scene, body building you got from the cleaning. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Lores: Kelvics can have Friends, Doing Dirty Work

Notes:
An amusing little thread. Keep up the good work! Also, since this is a spring thread, and you posted it before the season change, I'm going to go ahead and give you your grade. But you still need to post your salary request and deduct seasonal expenses.

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)