[Valkyrie] Tidings from Valhalla

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Sera on April 17th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Thank you for helping me out when I returned as well as being so welcoming! Thanks for answering such silly questions as well. And for everything with Avanthal! You'll definitely be missed and I truly hope that everything works out for you!

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Words: 85623
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2011, 2:17 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Phoenix on April 17th, 2013, 9:54 pm

My Little Snowflake,

We never got to talk as often as I would have liked, but I saw you grow as a person and a storyteller here, from tiny AS-hood all the way up to an awesome DS. You will be missed greatly, that is for sure.

No stress, no anxiety. No one can think badly of you for having to step down. And if they do, I'll crush them in your honor. Please come back and see us, or make a PC that can hang around for when you have time to play.

Love love love,
-Jules.
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Echelon on April 18th, 2013, 1:25 am

Look at you, Valk, leaving with as much grace as you have done everything else here as a ST. Thank you for all your charitable time and energy, you will be missed and fondly remembered.

I very much hope to see you pop your head up from time to time with your characters. :)
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Alea Davenport on April 18th, 2013, 2:13 am

I didn't get a chance to experience much of your modding, but you ran one heck of a quest thread. :) Come back with your PC so I can keep writing with you!
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Previous