A time to drink (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A time to drink (open)

Postby Nyahna Sasin on April 29th, 2010, 5:26 am

Timestamp: 38th of spring 510 AV

It was a busy day. There were people coming and going, in and out of the tavern. The rearing was full of people, laughing, talking, mingling. None of them interested him.

He scowled softly. These people....they were all so boring. He had yet to meet someone interesting today. With nothing to do, and all the time he needed, he had, once again, decided to spend the day in the tavern. The waitresses glanced at each other, but said nothing, paying no mind to the gloomy, young man who seemed to do nothing but sit in the corner and brood.

He sighed, and sank deeper into his chair, eyes fixed on the door
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A time to drink (open)

Postby Lysandra on April 29th, 2010, 11:26 am

Lysandra entered the tavern tying her dark red hair into a messy pony tail, some braids escaped her grip framing her angular face. Her dark green eyes surveyed the tavern, their vicious gaze washed over the laughing throng looking for someone of interest. She walked silently without making contact with anybody, listening. With her height and features she stood out from the crowd and could be instantly recognized as a Myrian.
She almost missed the man dressed in black seated in a corner. She looked about then approached him. She flexed her fingers quickly a little secret blade came out of her fingerless gloves: better safe than sorry, she didn’t take any chances.
She sat down next to him preferring not to keep her back to the door, some of her training she obeyed without even thinking about it anymore.
She stayed silent for a while then she gestured at the tavern and said “Interesting view?!”
Lysandra
Player

Words: 8593
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 5:39 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet

A time to drink (open)

Postby Nyahna Sasin on April 30th, 2010, 1:25 am

He paled as he noticed a Myrian walking towards him. This was bad. He had heard of the fights that had occured between the myrians and his Constrictor brothers. He quickly hid his nervousness under a cool mask, but kept his eyes on her as she approached, praying she was going elsewhere.

No such luck. She was heading towards him. He scooted a little to the side so she could sit. His hand drifted to his side, but he made no move towards her.

“Interesting view?”

He smirked, despite himself. "Oh yes, this is a wonderful view." He replied dryiy. "Not only do I get an eyeful of every drunk who comes in, I also get to keep an eye out for every beautiful woman who comes in. Not that any other than you have come in."

"Anyways, where are my manners? I'm Sasin."
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A time to drink (open)

Postby Lysandra on April 30th, 2010, 3:09 pm

Lysandra started to blush she hoped it didn’t show much on her light golden skin.
“I’m Lysandra, pleased to meet you, Sasin”
His name sounded strange in her mouth, there was something about him which was…was not human. She looked a him, the eyes and the not quite human smell. She blinked could he be Kelvic?
She said tactically “Humanity at its best. I also like to watch people: they are like quicksilver ever changing.”
If he was Kelvic he would read the second meaning in what she had just said.
Then she bent down unsheathing the two daggers she kept in her boots. She drew them out put them carefully on the table then produced a wet stone and started to sharpen the blades. This caused some discontent from the people around.
“So, what brings you to a tavern in Syliras?
Last edited by Lysandra on May 12th, 2010, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lysandra
Player

Character sheet

A time to drink (open)

Postby Nyahna Sasin on May 2nd, 2010, 12:47 am

He smirked again, amused by her slight blush. So she didn't know what he was.

“Humanity at its best. I also like to watch people: they are like quicksilver ever changing.”

He merely smiled. Did she think he was a kelvic or a Dhani? He responded in kind. "Aye, so I hear. I've also noticed that some people change faster than others." He leaned in slightly, a suggestive smile on his face. "Tell my, Lysandra. How fast do you think I change?"

His eye was drawn to the symbol on her shoulder. Curiously, he asked "Which god?"
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A time to drink (open)

Postby Lysandra on May 2nd, 2010, 7:05 am

Was he taunting her? She leaned in slightly too, mimicking him and replied “Quickly enough…and how long do you think it would take me to plant a dagger into your scaly neck if you do?”
So, he was a Dhani, she actually didn’t mind much in fact she was actually very curious.How long have you been in Syliras? I’m looking for employment, could you help me?
Last edited by Lysandra on May 12th, 2010, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lysandra
Player

Character sheet

A time to drink (open)

Postby Nyahna Sasin on May 3rd, 2010, 7:56 am

He smirked. Oh, this would be fun. "Oh, I have no doubt of your abilities." he grinned, his face just inches from hers.

He followed her example and retreated. "Ionu? The god of illusions?" He asked in awe. he had heard stories of the Inverted, But had never seen their abilities first hand. Now, watching the dagger plunge through her hand, he had to admit that he was quite amazed.

"Wow. That is impressive." he murmured. "How'd you get it?"

How long have you been in Syliras? I’m looking for employment, could you help me?

He grimaced. "Me? I..I don't think I can help you there." He admitted. "I've only been in Syliras for about a season. Although....do you like children? I have a friend who runs an orphanage. He probably doesn't need much help, but it couldn't hurt to ask, right?"
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A time to drink (open)

Postby Lysandra on May 4th, 2010, 5:49 am

“And I don’t doubt you. I never doubt or trust anyone. And I guess you don't either.”
Lysandra sighed “I was actually aiming at another branch of work” she eyed him up and down and continued “a black dressed kind of work” she chuckled “although I don’t mind children. But I don’t trust myself with them”
Last edited by Lysandra on May 12th, 2010, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lysandra
Player

Character sheet

A time to drink (open)

Postby Nyahna Sasin on May 4th, 2010, 10:06 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Well then, perhaps I will be more suited to helping you. Of course, that depends on just what kind of help you need. And exactly what you want to be."

(Sorry. Posts will be shortish, and somewhat sporiadic for a week or so. Exams are coming up.)
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A time to drink (open)

Postby Lysandra on May 8th, 2010, 5:25 pm

“Ah, I can be anything. Its not like I haven’t killed, maimed and tortured before…” She grimaced slightly then continued “Do you know anybody that needs a job done? Any kind, from thievery to heavier stuff.Even free I don’t care, my blood is boiling for action.” She trailed off then said in a low tone “Frankly,I need mayhem”
It was true, she wanted some adrenaline pumping, she hadn't had a fight in a long time or caused any mischief. Her daggers, hands, tongue and mind were itching waiting to strike out.
Lysandra
Player

Character sheet

Next