Mad Happenings in the Unforgiving (Solo)

Sira stumbles across a strange bear in the woods, but even stranger things ensue.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

Postby Sira on October 3rd, 2012, 5:41 pm

"We'll begin tonight," the man said as he began to untie the bindings around her legs. Sira didn't move, watching in silence as he began to unlace her boots. She began to grow tense. It was nerves, and anticipation. He was removing her bindings and her clothes, and if he did that, she could shift. The man noticed it as well, and that cruel grin returned to his face.

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking you might be able to escape, because I've untied your legs. But remember, I was not the one who was so easily defeated."

A knife flashed into his hands, and he pressed it against Sira's throat as he brought his face close to hers. Sira could feel his warm breath on her lips as he spoke.

"I could kill you before you even had a chance. I suggest you not fight."

The man backed off, returning to her other boot, and slowly began to unlace it as well. After both were off, he lifted her legs, and began to slide her bryda off. Sira allowed it, she didn't struggle, knowing that she had to wait until he made a mistake.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sira on November 1st, 2012, 4:51 pm

Slowly, taking his time to enjoy every inch of it, the man removed her bryda and Sira flinched when the cold stone touched her exposed skin. He tossed it aside when it was free and it landed nearby, crumpling into a pile on the hard dark floor of the cave. The inarta licked his lips as he eyed the lower half of Sira’s body. The unpleasant feeling of the cold floor combined with that of the man leering at her were nothing compare to what she would later experience, but from the look in his eyes Sira began to doubt that she might escape as easily as she thought she might.

“I want to tell you again, do not try to escape. If I have to, I will kill you without hesitation. I can always find another woman; I do not need you alive as much as you think I might.”

Sira heard his words and did not doubt that he would indeed kill her if she even so much as tried to escape. The speed at which the dagger had appeared in his hand earlier, the ease with which he had defeated her in their sword fight earlier, she knew he could kill her if he wanted to. For once, Sira didn’t have a plan. She wasn’t sure what to do, or how she might escape. So many things she had faced, unnatural things that shouldn't have been, powerful things, things even the gods feared, and yet this crazed mortal man had her trapped and without a plan.

”I’m sure you know this already, but you are a very beautiful woman,” he commented as he leaned over her again, the dagger in his hand once more. ”Our children will be lovely, I think. Don’t worry, this isn’t to hurt you,” the man informed her when he noticed Sira’s eyes on the blade. ”I am just going to use it to get this vinati off you. See, I would untie your hands and take it off proper so that you could wear it again when it gets cold, but I don’t think I can trust you, can I? I think if you have your hands free, you’ll try to use them against me. Your legs were one thing, I need them open anyway for what I plan to do, but you won’t need your hands.”

The blade flashed in the torchlight as he put it to the hem of Sira’s vinati, sawing slightly before it began to slice through the strong fabric. The knife was very sharp and cut through relatively easily, and Sira could feel the cold steel occasionally touching her skin, though the blade was only on one side and it didn't cut her. When it reached the neckline he gave it a slight tug and it slice through the final bit, then the man licked his lips before slowly taking each fold of the shirt and spreading it open revealing Sira’s naked breasts beneath.

”Oh yes, very beautiful indeed.”

The man backed away and took it all in, from Sira’s strong legs, her curved hips, her supple breasts, and even her face and hair he appreciated. And she had golden eyes, such a rarity among the Inartans. Perhaps his children would inherit those eyes, it was said to be good luck. Sira stared back at him, waiting for whatever would come next. Waiting for a chance to escape, though as long as he had the knife in his hand, she wouldn't make a move. He was too quick.

Technically undressing her had been a boon, it meant Sira could shift easier if she did escape. Unfortunately the cave they were in was just too small for Sira to shift without risking injury. There was a good chance she might break her neck, or at the very least something in her body, and if it didn’t kill her she still wouldn't be able to fly away and would be forced to try to travel back to Wind Reach unarmed and injured. That wasn't something she wanted to risk doing. Sira was well aware of how dangerous the Unforgiving could be, it was named that for a reason, and to travel alone, naked, and injured was just asking for some animal or monster to attack you. Sira had to bide her time, wait until the man let his guard down, and then she would make her escape. Until then, she would be forced to endure whatever plans he had for her, as much as Sira hated the idea of it. And the thought of possibly bearing his children sickened her, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. She would simply have to pray to the gods that his seed was poor, and that they wouldn't take root inside her.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on November 1st, 2012, 7:57 pm

Sira’s captor was not an unattractive man, though he was a bit older than Sira usually went for, and the wear and tear of years outside the city was plain on his face and what she could see of his body. If the situation had been different, if he and Sira had met each other at say.. the Inclement Weather, or some other social gathering, she might have found the man to be somewhat attractive. He had nice brown eyes, healthy red hair, and his body was well toned. But such thoughts were nowhere in Sira’s mind at that moment, to her the man was nothing more than a hideous monster and she had to find some way to escape.

The Inarta knelt in front of her, his hands seeking to pry open her legs, and Sira resisted at first. The man frowned, and then picked up the knife again and slipped it between her thighs. ”Am I going to have to keep hole of this the entire time,” he questioned as he began to slide the knife slowly up toward her crotch. ”It won’t harm our children if I maim you, and it won’t prevent you from taking my seed. I don’t need you to be in perfect condition to petch you, so don’t think I won’t hurt you if I must.” He finished his sentence as the cold steel pressed just slightly into her sensitive flesh causing Sira to tense up even more, though involuntarily.

”Okay, okay,” she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. ”I won’t fight back..”

It pained her to say the words, but Sira had no choice. She didn’t know what all he would do to her if she resisted, but at the moment she didn’t have any way to ensure her escape, and she couldn’t risk him hurting her for an attempt that might fail. She would have to wait until she knew she could get away before fighting back. Until then.. she was at his mercy.

The man seemed satisfied enough with her answer, and slipped the knife from between her legs. The stinging sensation as the steel was pulled free nearly made Sira jump, but she managed to resist the urge for fear of cutting herself. This time when the man placed his hands between her thighs and attempted to pry them open, she did not resist, and soon enough he was able to get a good look at his prize.

”Let’s have a taste, shall we? I like to have a bit of fun before we start.. to get me fired up, you know?”

The man leaned down, putting his head between Sira’s legs so that he could get a sample of what he would be taking in full course later on that night. Sira flinched as his tongue invaded her privacy, and while normally she would enjoy something like that, in due to her extreme dislike of the situation she found herself in his tongue felt rough and uncomfortable, almost like sandpaper against her soft flesh. Sira bit her lip, drawing a bit of blood and focusing on the stinging pain that caused so that she didn’t have to feel what he was doing to her with his tongue, and soon enough, his fingers as well as he explored her most private of areas. She considered briefly squeezing her legs together and attempting to snap his neck, but the man still had the knife in his hand, and she knew that if she tried he would use it. If he stabbed her in the right place, she wouldn’t be making it out of that cave alive, even if she did somehow managed to kill him.

After a while the man sat back up, wiping his face with the sleeve of his shirt and wiping his hands on his pant legs. He eyed Sira, or perhaps leered at her would be a better way of describing it. Sira knew he was far from done with her that night.

”A pity you didn't enjoy that, my dear. A little lubrication would have made the next part a lot easier on you.”

The man simply shrugged his shoulders and stood up, still clutching the knife in his hand. He took a few steps back from Sira before pulling his shirt over his head. Sira almost jumped at the chance to move when the fabric temporarily covered his eyes, but he was too quick in removing it, and he could see again before she had a chance to even sit up. He smiled down at her, as if knowing what she had wanted to do, and then tossed the garment aside.

Next came his bryda, an old and worn out thing. It was clear he had been unable to acquire a new one during the time he had been out in the Unforgiving, though his shirt appeared fairly new. Sira wondered where he had gotten it, or rather, who he had taken it from, but she didn’t have time to ponder that long. As soon as it was unlaced he let the pants fall down around his legs, and Sira could see that he was quite ready for her.

”It’s been a while for me. I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m a little rusty.. but you can take comfort in the fact that at least one of us will be enjoying this.”

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on November 1st, 2012, 10:22 pm

Sira’s keen eyes picked out every single detail of the man that was available in the flickering light of the fire. He had many scars, some that appeared to be from weapons, some from animals, and there were several fresh scrapes and scratches on various parts of his body. When living in the wild it was next to impossible not to get scratched or wounded, and Sira wasn’t surprised to see them on the man. His body was proof of his ability to exist, to survive, in the Unforgiving. If he had managed to avoid all the dangers the harsh wilderness opposed, it was clear why he was confident that he could avoid a few Wind Eagles searching for a lone woman in the wilderness. It was like searching for a single feather in a birds nest, there were hundreds to be found, and the chances of finding the one you were looking for was next to nothing. The only way Sira was going to be found was if she got away from the man.. and at that moment, it was him who was getting to her.

Sira closed her eyes as the man moved over to her, taking in a deep breath of cool mountain air to calm her nerves. She was grateful and whispered a prayer of thanks to whatever god or goddess might be listening when he didn’t force her to open her eyes and look him in the eye while he raped her. Or maybe it was he who didn’t want to look into Sira’s eyes? Was he ashamed by what he was about to do? Did he feel any guilt or remorse, or was he truly coldhearted. He claimed to have killed the avora back in the woods as an act of mercy, but Sira wondered if a creature such as he was even capable of mercy. He certainly didn’t seem to care for Sira’s well being, save that he wanted her alive to bear his children. Why would he care for the discomfort of a dying man?

Sira felt the man move over her, the hard organ between his legs brushing against her leg as he moved into position. Her neck twitched involuntarily when she felt the cold steel of the knife press into it, not deep enough to cut, but as a reminder. ”Just in case you decide to try something while I’m.. distracted,” the man muttered while he positioned himself between her legs. Sira could feel his warmth as he hovered just in front of her opening, and she found herself clenching her jaw and tensing up in anticipation. When he pressed forward he was not gentle, forcing his way into her and taking her as he pleased.

It was not a pleasant feeling, far from it. The man had been right in what he said before, a little lubrication would have gone a long way to making the experience less unpleasant, but Sira couldn’t control such things. He didn’t care that she was dry, in fact he seemed to take pleasure in the pain he saw on her face as he began. Eventually the moisture that was always there, combined with the fluids of his own, loosened her up to the point where it no longer hurt as much, and Sira was able to take the pain easier.

She never cried out, not once, while he raped her. She took it in silence, keeping her eyes closed until he pulled out and flipped her over onto her stomach to take her from behind. After that Sira stared at the stone floor of the cave as she rocked back and forth. The man took a long time, despite how long it had been since he had lain with a woman. Perhaps it was because Sira wasn’t enjoying it herself, she heard that made all the difference, but he was a man and he would have his finale with or without Sira’s own. He didn’t care that she was in pain, or that she would never enjoy it. He enjoyed the feeling of power it gave him enough to carry him through to the end.

Sira could tell when it was coming. The man began to grunt and thrust more forcefully. She could feel the knife slipping from her throat, and began to think maybe her chance had come, but he quickly pressed it into her neck again when he realized he was slipping. Finally, after a painful few chimes of him going at her at full force, the man finished and spilt his seed into her. He stayed there for just a moment before finally pulling out and yanking Sira to her feet by her hair, spinning her around to face him. Sira could see that smug, cruel smile on his face, and instantly felt apprehension towards whatever words would come out of his mouth next.

Clean it,” he ordered, and when Sira hesitated and looked as if she might refuse the command he shoved her to her knees and ordered again, “I said clean it!”

At first Sira hesitated still, but then she realized that he no longer held the knife to her throat. He still had it in his hands, but it wasn’t on her throat. Sira had an idea, but she would need her hands to pull it off. Though she was revolted by the idea, she did as she was told, and took him into her mouth. Having been with many men, Sira was particularly skilled in such activities, and she applied her skills to the man then. Soon enough he was groaning in pleasure, and Sira could feel his heat rising once more. One he was fully engorged once more Sira paused, much to her captors dissatisfaction.

”What are you doing!? Don’t stop!”

”I’m sorry,” she lied, ”It’s just.. I could do a lot better at this if.. if I had my hands.” When the man eyed her skeptically Sira added, “I promise it will be a lot better that way.. I just thought that maybe.. if I did a good job, you would let me sleep closer to the fire. It’s really cold in here, and you destroyed my shirt.”

At first he seemed like he would tell her no, but in the end his other brain won out, and he bent down and sliced through the bindings that were holding Sira’s hands behind her back. Sira took a moment to rub out the pain in her wrists, then brought both her hands up and leaned back in to continue her work. She did know many tricks that involved her hands to make it better, and she began to use them as well, but that wasn’t why she wanted them. After a few chimes the man began to swell and seemed about ready to burst, and right at the moment before his climax, Sira bit down hard with her teeth.

Really, he should have seen it coming. Her captor cried out in pain and dropped the knife, staggering back a few steps. Sira clamored for the weapon as quick as she could, still holding onto him with her free hand, then pulled him back to her and rammed the knife between his legs and into his perineum. The man howled in pain again and Sira quickly climbed jumped to her feet, running for the entrance to the cave. She paused when she spotted the man’s sword lying on the ground next to his other supplies, and quickly scooped up the weapon before taking off again.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on November 1st, 2012, 10:49 pm

Sira didn’t quite make it to the entrance of the cave before the man hit her from behind, tackling her to the ground and sending the weapon flying from her hands to land a few feet away. Somehow he had not only managed to summon the willpower to pull the dagger from between his legs, but had managed to fight through the pain and chase after Sira, not only catching up to her but knocking her down as well. If it were any other situation, Sira might have been impressed, but she wasn’t impressed by the fact that the man was now trying to kill her with a dagger covered in his own blood. Sex.. area.. blood, at that, and later when Sira would think on it the thought would send a disgusted shiver down her spine.

Sira fought to get him off her back, and managed to roll the both of them over before scrambling to her feet and making a run for the fallen weapon. The man reached out for her leg as she did so and tripped her once more, and though she face planted and it was quite painful, her outstretched hand managed to land right on top of the deadly weapon. Sira quickly snatched it up and spun around, slapping the man’s hand away with the sheathed weapon, then scooted back and climbed back to her feet. Her captor rose as well, blood flowing freely down his legs. It was a lot of blood and he looked a little woozy, and Sira wondered if maybe there was an artery down there. She would have to ask Aidara about that later when she escaped. But for the time being, she was focused on the raised dagger in front of her.

Sira drew her weapon, or rather, she drew the weapon she had taken from the man, and tossed the scabbard aside. He was a fool for fighting her, she clearly had the weapon advantage as well as the fact that she wasn’t bleeding from a wound that likely rendered him infertile for the rest of his life if it didn’t kill him first.

”Stay back. Don’t think I won’t kill you. You deserve a lot worse than that.”

He didn’t listen, and lunged at Sira with the dagger. Even in his injured, woozy state his skill with a weapon was still impressive. He was so quick he nearly got to her, but Sira managed to dodge to the side at the last instant and twirl around him. Unfortunately, he wasn’t so quick that he could avoid Sira’s own attack, and she brought the talon sword in a wide slash across his back. The man arched in pain and cried out, falling to his knees, but before Sira could decide whether or not she should kill him or leave him to suffer he was already struggling to turn around and swipe at her some more.

”Really? You’re still going to try, even after that?”

”You’ll pay, bitch. You’ll pay,” was all he managed to say before Sira swung her sword again.

The blade slashed through his neck, cutting cleanly through flesh and bone with the force of her attack, and Sira watched with no small satisfaction as his body slumped and hit the ground and the head rolled to a stop a few feet away. She usually didn’t take pleasure in killing people, but this man deserved it more than most. Sira stared at his corpse for a few chimes before walking over to his discarded vinati and wiping the blade clean. She examined the weapon for a few chimes more, marveling at its flawless edge, and not seeing any marks where it had connected with Sira’s own inferior talon sword. She hadn’t seen the man sharpen it or do anything to smooth it out, somehow it retained its perfect edge despite whatever was done to it. Sira may have had no fondness for her captor, but she was certainly impressed with his weapon. Sheathing it, she exited the cave and looked around, trying to get her bearings.

It was cool outside despite it being the summer time, but that wasn’t all that unusual in the Unforgiving. Mountains had a tendency to be cold.. plus, Sira was naked. From what she could tell, she wasn’t too far from where she had found the dead man and the bear. She still needed to bring the strange creature back though, and belatedly she realized that it might have been better to keep her captor alive so she could question him about it. That thought was dismissed almost as quickly as it came, however, and in the end Sira simply shrugged, shifted and grabbed the sword in her beak, and then flew away. She did stop by to pick up the bear, and while it was large, she had carried far heavier things in the past so it wasn’t a problem. She wasn’t too far away from Wind Reach either, so getting it home was easy enough. When she arrived she simply dropped the bear off at Thunder Bay for processing, then flew to her aerie and went straight to bed. The magical weapon she found was tossed in the corner, forgotten for the moment, and soon Sira was deep in sleep. Her last thought before her eyes closed shut was that she had just gotten blood all over her blankets, and that Addy would be super pissed. Sira fell asleep with a smile on her lips.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Phoenix on November 10th, 2012, 12:31 am

Sira

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Stealth 2
Weapon (Bow) 2
Observation 5
Tracking 5
Weapon (Talon Sword) 5
Escape Artist 2
Intimidation 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Two headed bear and the Avora it killed
Stealth: A painfully slow way to travel
Calling in reinforcements
Tracking: Aided by enhanced sight
Tracking: Bent blades of grass
Songbird assistance
Driven to fight defensively by superior swordsmanship
Bound and Kidnapped
Bound, Gagged and Kidnapped
Sira: Broodmare?
The Unforgiving: Taken prisoner and raped
Extreme measures to escape
Decapitating an opponent

The Order of the Phoenix

Great thread! Very imaginative!

You are now the proud owner of the Talon Sword described in this thread (via the Treasure Nest). While it otherwise looks exactly like a normal talon sword, this special blade will never dull. Not only that but it is able to withstand more than a normal sword and one would find it very difficult indeed to break.

The only discerning factor of this sword is its extravagant handle, worked into the shape of a howling wolf, two glittering emeralds for each eye. There is a curious inscription underneath the leather wrapped around the handle, and if discovered, is in of no known language to the reader.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous