[Character Sheets] Character Sheet Review 3.0

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Postby Ardin on May 24th, 2013, 12:41 am

Male Zith Umitah
August 31st
19 years old

Physical Description:a six foot male zith with a thin coat of midnight black fur, and pale white skin underneath.
Pale white eyes (genetic defect) Long pitch black hair that goes down to the tailbone. The claws and wings are both also pitch black.

Personal Psychology-I am somewhat chaotic evil unless with other zith where I prefer to work with them instead of against them.

Likes-Torturing People, Toying With people (scraring them and putting them into pychological Trauma),
hunting and enslaving intelligent races,

Dislikes-Non-Zith, poeple who are not zith, and not in chains.

Ethics-I have no ethics I do what I want when I want, unless ordered by another more powerful zith

Character History:I lived in a small settlment of zith my mother,father, and my two brothers along with a few other I did not care to
know. The early years of my life (1-5) were spent learning the basic tools of the slave trade no hunting or anything just how it works.
From the ages of six to ten I spent my time learning how to hunt, use my wings and talons, and how to track runaways. My final years
(11-19) on the settlement were spent of my own free will I did spend time hunting, and gathering slaves and I became a very valuble part
of the settlement, and then the human came. They broke into the settlement while every one was asleep and killed them all. I was out
hunting at the time, so I was lucky enough not to be in the settlment so I was not killed in the raid, but to pour salt on the wounds
these humans burned down my home and destroyed my place of birth. I now go on a journey to exterminate the scum that is humanity even
if it means I must kill them one at a time.

Skills
Stealth 30 Points (starting Kit)
Wilderness Survival 5 Points (starting Kit)
10 tracking (Starting Kit)
5 Trapping (Starting Kit)
10 Observation (racial)
Ardin
Player

Words: 1378
Joined roleplay: May 23rd, 2013, 8:25 pm
Race: Human

Postby Banshee on May 24th, 2013, 1:22 am

Hello hello!

Lakina Fairntune :
I posted a Note on your CS.

Wanda Endust :
Your CS has been approved. Congrats, and it was so beautiful and well done.
x
Banshee
Player

Words: 49153
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Race: Staff account

Postby Desiree on May 24th, 2013, 4:17 am

Link!
I might edit the history to add better detail but that's about it! :3
Image" A ghost is an emotion bent out of shape, condemned to repeat itself time and time again. "

Information to be RemindedDue to her horrible death, she cannot speak. So she is mute, if you must know. However, if she musters up enough energy, then a person who is near shall hear an eerie hum. She usually hums to the tune of "Ring a Round the Rosie."
Desiree
Read my lips.

Words: 2847
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2013, 3:47 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Jupiter on May 24th, 2013, 5:11 am

Ardin :
Hi Ardin!

You're going to want to post your Character Sheet on a new thread in the Character Sheet Forum. I sent you a PM about this! :)

I was looking over your character sheet, and I found some problems in it that need to be addressed.

First of all, you need to have your race match that listed on your character sheet. To change this all you need to do is go to the User Control Panel, click on Profile at the top, and then scroll down to race and change it to Zith.

You also need to list the year in which your character was born, in your character’s case, it would be 494. Just be sure to put it with his birthday! :)

Zith can only have the eye colors that are black, dark blue, red or yellow. If you really want your character to have a color different then these, you will need to request it in the help desk.

Your character currently doesn’t have lores; you get two with the starting package! And if your character is going to have the wilderness survival skill, he is required to have a corresponding lore to go along with it. For example, survival in the area in which your character will be living.

Also, your skills are required to be structured differently. I’ll give you two different examples using your wilderness survival. :)

Wilderness Survival: 5/100 (5 SP)

Skill EXPTotalProficiency
Wilderness Survival5SP5Novice

A list of the different possessions that your character currently owns is also required. Be sure to include everything in your starting package and anything you decide to buy for your character! You’ll also want to list the amount of mizas that your character has. You get 100 in the starting package and listing the amount on your CS makes them easier to keep track of! :)

Your housing is also required to be included in your character sheet. Whether your character lives in a tent or has a room in a city, be sure to include it!

Please be sure to fix all the problems that I’ve listed here! Once you do so, you can PM me and I’ll check off your sheet as approved and you may return to playing your character! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me! :)

Jupiter
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Banshee on May 24th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Hello hello!

Desiree :
Your CS has been approved. As a special note, a Ghost can have items they own, they typically have a well hidden place that they store them, since they can't constantly carry them on their person.
x
Banshee
Player

Postby Opette on May 24th, 2013, 9:17 pm

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post269546.html#p269546

Here, I haven't added any history yet, but it's technically finished. Thanks for reviewing it!
Opette
Optimism is boring

Words: 2583
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 4:34 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet

Postby Khrassvallen on May 24th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Behold! I tried to pimp it out a little, failed miserably.
Khrassvallen
My bark isn't worse than my bite.

Words: 26843
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 1:29 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Banshee on May 24th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Hello hello!

Opette :
I've left a Note on your CS.

Khrassvallen :
Your CS has been approved!
x
Banshee
Player

Postby Chev on May 25th, 2013, 5:45 pm

As my Gnosis request has been approved, I'm going to submit this in now.

Please go easy on me.
Vani | Common | Thought
Chev
I tend to see through filtered eyes.

Words: 18537
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2013, 10:44 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Rinn Emris Ohm on May 25th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Hi! So I'm overall done with my cs except for the bio. Just wanted to see if everything else is up to par :-)

Character Sheet
DISCLAIMER: Everything stated in this message is to be considered my own opinion, and not an official representation of Microsoft Corporation or any other Microsoft employees. Actual mileage may vary. Price does not include tax, title, and license. Some assembly required. Each sold separately. Batteries not included. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. If conditions persist, contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Keep in a cool dark place.
Rinn Emris Ohm
True Neutral

Words: 5843
Joined roleplay: May 23rd, 2013, 2:47 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

PreviousNext