Don't Go into The Woods!

A simple meeting between one lost soul and a wandering spirit.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Don't Go into The Woods!

Postby Noaru on October 31st, 2012, 10:10 pm

'' How much further does this path reach?''

'' Just a little further I believe... I think this was the very spot we heard him approach us.''

Noaru was starting to become a bit skeptical:especially, with this humans case, its storming and nearly pitch dark all due to the moons kindness, he and his lover would be able to see out at such a time as this but what were they truly doing out at a time like this? He didn't have the strength at the moment to force anything upon his new vessel, he would have to wait patiently like always.

''Allan do you feel anything strange about this place, anything out of the usual?''

''.........''

Noaru felt that something was wrong, his hunches are usually right and when it came down to sheer instinct in a situation that felt bad to him, he was one to feel it approaching. The spirit was unclear to what his next plan of action was, nothing was happening and he was wasting precious soulmist in this fools body; if things continued like this, he would have no strength to kill this poor human.

'' I believe we should be getting closer?''

'' I'm sorry... I'm having a hard time remembering because of the-''

Noaru was starting to become a bit impatient and frustrated, he started to think that this was a trap of some sort because why would a couple wander this far and have themselves become victims to some giant-beast-man-creature or something? This was the only thing he could fixate his mind upon, why and what was the reason for them to travel this far. A glimmer of light appears in the corner of Noaru's eye while he was possessing the body of his human companion, it was odd because throughout the world of wood and stone; reality hits him, he discovers that this glimmer of light was a blade hurtling towards him, it was to late for him to respond... it cut's the human males body in two from the waist: a clean cut from a blade that seemed to be made from the darkness itself despite this Noaru was not surprised that the ''assailant'' would find him and destroy the body he was going to use against it.

The oddest thing of all was that no one could see what was holding the blade, it was dark in the area Noaru had walked into... to dark to see.

Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Don't Go into The Woods!

Postby Eldritch on August 6th, 2013, 10:56 pm

Noaru :
Skills
Materialization +3
Possession +3

Lores
-Encountering a fellow spirit in the wilds
-Allan's death
-Possessing Jacob
-On the prowl for vengeance
-Losing your host

Allan :
Your CS is not up to date, update it and send me a PM to receive your grade.

Notes :
Nothing to note.

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous