Lil Sis [Nadea]

Gale meets his new sister!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Lil Sis [Nadea]

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 2nd, 2012, 1:24 am

ImageImageImage

This was a record for the shortest trip he's spent coming here. Yet she continues to follow him.

"Someone needs to tell you, before it's too late Twinkle Toes" "

That's three. How many more could she come up with? Gale would just love to hear more. Gale rolled his eyes and continued walking, not even sparing the girl a glance. His eyes were fixed on the path he knew so well. He could probably find his way here blind folded if he needed to. But once in the city, the girl would probably find someone else to pester or go back to digging up her roots or whatever and they would never see each other again. It was just for the walk... Just for the- Ignotus?

Gale stopped dead in his tracks. He hesitated before turning around,"What did you say?" Gale's eyebrow raised. She knew his father? Why was he more baffling then the hypnotist? She didn't know about his...
"stunt" did she? Gale grew nervous, questioning about what she was talking about. Is that why she was trying to get him to be more presentable? So he didn't do it again?

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Lil Sis [Nadea]

Postby Nadea on October 3rd, 2012, 4:56 am

He continued to ignore her. Stalking down the dirt trail begrudgingly. Well she wasn't going to waste her time on Blondie anymore if he was going to be so ungrateful.

Than he stopped, turned around intrigued. His perked brow indicated interest. "What did you say?" he said tensely. So he knew Ignotus? My the Nuit was ever popular among Zeltiva. Nadea could tell by his body language that their meeting wasn't a pleasant one either. Nadea figured it was impossible to have a pleasant chat with the dead man anyways.

"You know Ignotus then? I imagine you're close..judging by your body language...So..what'd he do to you?"Nadea deduced. Head tilted sideways, now wondering if fate was involved with their meeting perchance.
Nadea
Player

Words: 17523
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2012, 3:26 am
Character sheet

Lil Sis [Nadea]

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 4th, 2012, 3:22 am

ImageImageImage

What he did to him? Oh, he only just set him on the path of insanity. But Gale wasn't stupid enough to just tell her that Ignotus convinced him to murder a man. Though that wasn't the only reason why he wasn't very fond of him.

" He made me. Literally." He rolled his eyes like he had when he first found out not too long ago. " Though I wouldn't say he's a very good father." Gale wasn't very proud of his father (as a matter of fact, his mother either at the moment) but you couldn't really deny your family. Especially when they are living and won't.Leave.You.Alone. Ignotus has been popping up everywhere, scaring the wits out of the artist.
The Kelp Bar, the docks. How come he couldn't just disappear like he had almost his whole life? It just irritated Gale.

"How do you know him? What did he do to you?" He copied her question. Gale was now curious about the girl, not so much aggravated. Though, annoyance was still there.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Lil Sis [Nadea]

Postby Nadea on October 8th, 2012, 12:19 am

Ignotus was a father? Truthfully Nadea saw no relation, but then again Mr. Everto was now a Nuit. So biologically they had no ties now, but it was clear that some sort of dark past was between the two men.

"My...Ignotus as a father...what a dreadful thought." Nadea said bluntly.Gale seemed to agree, his irritation partly now contributing to his dear old dad.Well you can't pick your family, Nadea knew that for a fact.

"We have sort of an agreement between each other..." Nadea said mysteriously, eyes sketching the trees and roots. She wondered if there were anymore Elder Roots around.

"What did he do to me? Why..nothing too permanent...It's more what I did for him that matters, and what he plans to do with me later...Although the bodysnatcher owes me a new dress...petching ridiculous..." Nadea said very darkly, still sullen that he had yet to replace her scraps of a dress.
Nadea
Player

Character sheet

Lil Sis [Nadea]

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 12th, 2012, 7:20 pm

ImageImageImage

Gale agreed one-hundred percent with Nadea. Even though Gale only recently got to know his father, Gale hated him. The thought, in Gale's irritated mind, was absolutely absurd.

Gale's curiosity rose when she talked about an agreement. What on Mizahar- no. Why on Mizahar would you make a deal with such a man? Must have been a pretty horrible interaction. Either that or he managed to seem completely innocent until after she agreed to whatever it was, which would be an achievement in the artists eyes.

But when Nadea said bodysnatcher, Gale's eyebrow perked again.

"Body Snatcher?" He questioned,"You mean that he gathers people's bodies or something?" At least that would sorta explain why he was so happy that Gale had agreed to kill David. Though, what would someone do with a body? He doubted he wanted to study it or anything. Wait-, there were those Undead people. Was Ignotus one of them?

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Lil Sis [Nadea]

Postby Nadea on October 19th, 2012, 12:25 am

" Gathers? No Blondie, he snatches them. He gets himself a new vessel every once in a while and inflitrates his soul into the body." Nadea got this sort of sick excited smile on her face,like she was talking about a special sort of surprise.The whole process confounded and fascinated her all at once. Such a shame she didn't get to see the full experiment though, that greedy Everto.

" It's quite incredible really, he is sort of like a...virus, in a way.Do you understand? He is a Nuit" Nadea tilted her chin up in a sort of matter of fact way. Like she was stating that the sky was blue or the sun set in west.
For most people it wasn't that simple, in fact it might terrify or upset most of the population.

However Nadea was keen to know the man's reaction. He didn't know that his own father was one of the undead? "My, how tragic..." Nadea said bluntly "And I thought my family had issues.." The young girl of fifteen said more to herself than to the blonde. Her eyes then casted themselves on his again. "I imagine we'll see each other again soon...my name is Nadea" .This was strange occurence because, Nadea didn't give the time of day for anyone, much less introduce self first to someone.
"Consider me like...your baby sister.." she said, a smile stretching very Cheshire like across her face." What do you call yourself ? Or is Blondie, or Twinkle Toes...acceptable?"
Nadea
Player

Character sheet

Lil Sis [Nadea]

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on November 12th, 2012, 6:44 pm

ImageImageImage

His eyebrow raised slightly at her explanation of what happens after they get a body. Seems like she enjoys talking about that sort of thing. People these days… They weren’t what they use to be. All these new hobbies and interests. Seems everything is revolved around death and crime and other horrible things. Would someone for once just take interest in something that isn’t so….how could he put this….

“Yes, I understand.” Gale rolled his eyes in irritation to her satisfaction with the explanation. So his father was some low life undead parasite. Great. Wonderful.

He didn’t even want to compare his family issues with hers. He disliked most of his family and it only made that dislike grow to know that his father was probably going to use David for a vessel. Ha! What a sight that would be. Seeing the very man he murdered walking down the streets. What would his wife think, seeing him and then being rejected? Or would he be cruel enough to play along and make them suffer again when he leaves? He didn’t want to think about it much. And thankfully a new topic was brought up.

“Sister, huh?” Gale said curiously,” Never had a sibling before. Just Gale is fine, thank you.”Gale wasn’t up for another ridiculous nick name.
Harry and Bloodeye were more than enough.

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Lil Sis [Nadea]

Postby Eldritch on July 12th, 2013, 1:49 am

Thread Graded!

Gale :
Skills
Land Navigation +1
Socialization +2
Observation +1

Lores
-Ignotus is a Nuit
-Nuits are Body snatchers
-Nadea the Baby Sister

Nadea :
Your ledger is not up to date. Update it and send me a PM for me to give you your grade.

Notes :
I loved this thread, and Gale, you are waaay too hard on yourself by calling it horrible. I did have some difficulty understanding the references but other than that it seemed very emotionally engaging and Gale seemed human to me. I think it was interesting how you two interacted here, if a bit awkward at first, and it is a shame it was never finished. I couldn't award much skill wise, but I gave what I could find.

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous