Completed Seduction 101

Training thread

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Seduction 101

Postby Jynx on September 30th, 2012, 4:57 pm

The 14th of Fall 508
Northern Reaches

OOC :
Training Seduction: A Little Demonstration

“Zoe, this is Jynx,” Hannah said. “Jynx, this is Zoe.”

Zoe was a petite woman with long black hair, full lips and an hour-glass figure most women would kill for. She was also a seductress. Hannah had brought him here to learn the art of seduction from a professional.

Hannah said, “I'll leave the two of you to get acquainted. I'll see you later tonight Jynx. Perhaps we can .. debrief.” Then she was gone, leaving Jynx feeling decidedly awkward. Zoe seemed to have anticipated this. She settled into the maroon-colored upholstered chair and crossed her legs, exposing a pair of shapely legs that extended up to just above the knees where a black skirt took over. Her blouse was dark blue and low-cut. She work large circular ear rings. White sandals hung to her feet, revealing red-painted toenails. Even with his poor sense of smell, Jynx detected the faint scent of some kind of fruity perfume. Apricot he thought.

“Tell me about yourself, Jynx.” He tore his attention away from her legs and looked at her face, where he found a trace of a smile. She locked her eyes on his with a focus that made it seem as though he was the most important person in the world. He felt himself falling into large, innocent-looking chestnut brown eyes.

“I am Hannah's bond-mate,” he said, managing to stutter only a little. “We take care of each other.”

She uncrossed her legs and sat forward in the chair. “What kind of Kelvic?”

“Hawk.”

“Can I see you in your hawk form?”

He hesitated and then stood and started taking off his clothes. Nudity didn't usually bother him but for some reason he felt embarrassed to be undressing like this in front of her. Especially in view of the fact that she was studying his body with great interested, as though she had never before seen such a fine specimen of manhood.

He transformed, colors swirling around his visual field as his perspective changed from that of an adult man looking down at Zoe to that of a hawk low to the ground looking up at her. She was still staring into his eyes.

“You're beautiful,” she said breathlessly. “Change back into a man, please.” She put a slight emphasis on the word “man” that somehow made it sound erotic. As he transformed into human form he was uncomfortably aware that a certain part of his male anatomy was responding to her unabashed interest in his body. He turned away and reached for his clothes.

“Don't turn away,” she commanded. “Let me look at you.” He reluctantly turned back to face her. “You should never be ashamed of your body,” she said. “You have a wonderful body.” She allowed another small smile as her gaze took in the evidence of her seductive prowess. “And I am flattered that you find me … ah … desirable.”

A little later as she saw him to the door she said, “That, my dear Jynx, was your first lesson in the fine art of seduction. I want you to think about what I did to you and how I did it. Tomorrow night we will talk about it together.” He thought it unlikely that he would be capable of thinking about anything else between now and then.

Last edited by Jynx on October 3rd, 2012, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Anselm
Jynx
Don't make me hurt you.

Words: 54672
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2012, 7:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Seduction 101

Postby Jynx on September 30th, 2012, 4:59 pm

OOC :
Training Seduction: The Eyes

He returned the next evening. Zoe greeted him at the door and invited him in. She was dressed all in white. Her long, flowing dress fell almost to the floor, leaving just enough room to reveal black sandals from which peeked her red toenails. Her blouse was frilly and covered her to the neck and the length of her arms. She had tied her silky black hair back in a pony tail. She had replaced the circular ear rings with pearls.

Before he could sit, she grabbed his arm and turned him toward her. He found his eyes again taken captive by hers. She held eye contact for several moments without saying anything. Then she whispered, “I am yours and you are mine.”

“What?” he said

“That's what I am thinking when I gaze into your eyes.”

“But it is only make-believe, is it not?”

“Is it? I choose to be totally yours for this moment, putting everything and everyone else out of mind, focusing on you and you alone. At the same time, I invite you to choose to give yourself totally to me for this moment. And that's what you feel when you look into my eyes.”

They sat, her in her red upholstered chair, he on one end of a love seat directly opposite her. A low table sat between them. On it was a beautifully painted ceramic tea pot and two tea cups. Steam drifted out of the spout of the pot.

“Seduction begins with the eyes,” she said as she poured tea into the two cups and pushed one toward him. “The eyes are the windows of the soul, as the poet says. When two people open those windows to each other, something magical happens.” She took a sip of tea and put the cup down.

“I want you to capture my eyes with yours the way I captured yours with mine,” she said. “Look directly into my eyes and say to yourself, 'I am yours and you are mine.' Imagine giving yourself wholly to me in this moment. Imagine me giving myself wholly to you in this moment. Imagine that time has stopped and for just a moment we share this moment alone, just the two of us.”

Jynx was skeptical but he decided to give it a try. He looked into her eyes, resisting the urge to glance away. He held her eyes with his until he became comfortable with the naked directness of it. Then he thought, I am yours and you are mine for this moment. Zoe gazed back at him, probably thinking the same thought. Moments passed. He felt himself getting lost in her eyes again.

“Don't lose yourself in my eyes,” she said. “Remain in control. You are inviting me to lose myself in your eyes, not the other way around. Command me with your eyes. Order me to surrender myself to you.”

They continued gazing into each other eyes for many more moments. Finally she took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Her eyes broke off and found her tea cup, which she picked up. Jynx reluctantly let go of the moment and drank some of his tea. Look back into her face he imagined that she had more color in her cheeks than before.

“Yes,” she said, confirming what he had imagined. “You worked your magic on me and I let you do it and it worked.” She swallowed some tea. “I will tell you a secret Jynx. You are a natural at this. Your mistress is a very lucky woman.”

AKA Anselm
Jynx
Don't make me hurt you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Seduction 101

Postby Jynx on September 30th, 2012, 5:00 pm

OOC :
Training Seduction: The Lips

“If seduction begins with the eyes, it continues with the lips.” They had just finished another practice session gazing into each other's eyes. The atmosphere in the room was charged with sexual tension. Jynx would never had believed that looking into another person's eyes could produce that kind of energy.

“There are many things you can do with your lips,” she said. “A smile, for example. It seems like a simple thing. But is it so simple? No, it is not. There are many kinds of smiles, each communicating something different.” A trace of a smile appeared on her lips and then was gone. “Like that little smile I just gave you. It's a tease. Almost a smile, but not quite. Just a hint of some secret joke known only to the two of us. It invites you into that secret world. It offers intimacy. It promises more to come. It makes you want more.”

They spent the next bell smiling at each other. Jynx was astonished at how many kinds of smiles there were. There was the broad smile, a full wide smile with lips remaining together. It communicated pleasure, happiness, comfortableness. There was the open smile, a broad smile with the lips parted to show the teeth. With or without laughter, this communicated mirth. There was the grin, which communicated happiness and shared pleasure. There was the mouth-wide-open belly laugh smile. And the pursed lip “oooh” smile. And the jovial small smile, just a trace of a smile with with laughing eyes, which communicated an intimate, knowing mirth. And much more.

“Here's the thing,” Zoe said. “When you present a smile, it not only communicate something. It also calls that same thing forth in the other person. People love to smile. They love to be smiled at. They love to smile together. You set the tone of the moment by carefully choosing which smile to use. This, too, is seduction.”

They took a break for tea and cake.

“Smiling is only one of the many things you can do with your lips,” she said. “You can also let your lips part just a little, with no smile. It communicates an openness to more intimacy. It is an invitation to more intimacy.” She demonstrated this and then had Jynx practice it several times. She laughed and said, “I am having to resist the urge to kiss those beautiful lips of yours.” Her eyes twinkled and laughter creases appeared at the edges of her eyes.

“You can also use your lips to pout,” she continued. “A pout is a bit tricky and has to be done almost done in jest, not meant to be taken too seriously. But if done right, it invites the other person to give in and let you have your way.” They practiced pouting at each other for a while until they were both reduced to tears of laughter.

“Your lips can be used to indicate firmness or resolve. Or to indicate sadness. Or unhappiness. Myriad emotions can be projected with the lips. And remember, they call forth the same emotion from the other person. That is the secret. It brings you and your partner into sync with each other, which in turn promotes intimacy.”

At the door, she reached out and put her hand on Jynx's chest. “I will tell you another secret. Everyone uses their lips in all of the ways we have talked about tonight. But almost everyone does so unconsciously, unaware of what they are doing. The seducer uses his lips consciously and with intent. He always knows exactly what he is doing with his lips and why he is doing it.

AKA Anselm
Jynx
Don't make me hurt you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Seduction 101

Postby Jynx on September 30th, 2012, 5:02 pm

OOC :
Training Seduction: The Legs

Jynx sat in the love seat opposite Zoe in the red upholstered chair. She was wearing black again and she had her right leg crossed over her left leg, with her right foot bouncing up and down a bit. Eventually the white sandal fell off on to the floor with a thunk, leaving her bouncing a bare foot. She uncrossed her legs, slipped off her other sandal and crossed her legs the other way. Her skirt was hiked up further than before, revealing her thighs. Jynx stared at them for a long time until she cleared her throat. He looked up and found her showing him a broad smile.

“You like?” she asked.

“Duh .. yeah,” he said.

“Do you know why?”

“Sure,” he said. But then he hesitated. Now that he thought about it, he wasn't altogether sure what it was about her legs that he found so entrancing. “Okay, maybe not.”

“When I cross my legs,” she explained, “Your eye is drawn along the curves up from the lower leg to the upper leg. Then you encounter an obstruction. My skirt. But the male mind is not put off by that. It draws on your imagination to imagine what must like further up my skirt. Reality can never compete with imagination. The view you imagine is totally erotic, totally geared toward your own fantasies, totally sexual. That's why a scantily clad woman is erotically more compelling than a naked woman.”

Jynx frowned as he thought about this. “I had never really thought about it before,” he said. “But now that you mention it, you are right. No clothing at all takes all the mystery out of it. A little clothing leaves a lot to the imagination.”

“Exactly,” she said. “And that's what is so erotically powerful about a woman crossing her legs.” She uncrossed her legs and put both feet squarely on the floor. “But it is different for women than it is for men. When a man crosses his legs, it has the opposite effect. He is closing off access to his sexuality. However if he keeps both feet on the ground and spreads his knees just a bit, a woman's attention will be irresistibly drawn to his crotch. She will check out his package, so to speak.

“Try it,” she said.

It took him a moment to realize what she was asking. Then he slowly parted his legs. She kept her eyes locked on his for a moment, gave his crotch a quick glance and then returned her eyes to his. “You see, even I could not resist taking a quick peek at the goods. And I've already seen them.” They both laughed.

“Seriously,” she said. “If you want to seduce a woman, give her a peek at the goods. It will pull her across a sexual threshold even if she doesn't yet realize it.”

Last edited by Jynx on September 30th, 2012, 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AKA Anselm
Jynx
Don't make me hurt you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Seduction 101

Postby Jynx on September 30th, 2012, 5:03 pm

OOC :
Training Seduction: The Hands

The laughter had broken the tension in the room. Zoe crossed her legs again, which Jynx noted. She laid her index finger on her chin and stared at something behind him. She produced just a hint of a frown as though she were deep in thought. Then her fingers wandered down to her neck, slowly leading Jynx's eyes to the cleavage exposed by her blue blouse. She absent-mindedly played with the top button, which somehow came unbuttoned. The upper mounds of her breasts were on display. Jynx's eyes drifted back up to hers. Her lips formed a hint of a smile.

“Hands are amazing things, aren't they?” she said. “They can be put to so many uses. Such as directing the eyes of the person you want to seduce.”

She leaned forward a bit and gently pushed the sandal off her free foot. Jynx's eyes followed her fingers as they traced a path slowly up her calf to her knee and then her thigh, pushing her skirt up a little. Jynx knew he was being manipulated but he didn't care. The erotic tension in the room had gotten heavy again.

He followed her hand as it floated up to her ear and traced the edge of the ear lobe. Abruptly he attention was pulled to her lips where her tongue slowly wetted them. She pursed her lips and gave him an air kiss followed by a broad smile. Her fingers had somehow found there way to her neck again and rested there over her throat.

“Your turn,” she said.

He had to think for a moment. Obviously there was no point in simply copying her moves since her moves were designed to direct a man's gaze to various parts of her body that would be of particular interest to a man. But what part of his body did he want her to gaze at?

He ran his fingers through his long unkempt blond hair and then let his hand float down to the top button of his shirt, which he undid. He pushed his hand under his shirt an massaged his pectoral muscles. When he withdrew his hand, the shirt remained open at the top, revealing the hair on his chest. Jynx had a muscular upper body so he knew he was showing off one of his better attributes. Zoe's eyes followed his hand through all of this. When he brought his fingers to his lips, she found herself staring into his eyes, which were locked on hers. Holding her eyes with his, he let his hand drift down to his mid-section where it joined the other hand and rested on his stomach just above his crotch. Her eyes darted briefly to that part of his body and her lips parted just a bit as she saw the effect the erotic tension in the room was having on him. Her eyes came back to his and she smiled.

“Very good Jynx,” she said. “You're getting me worked up.” That seemed unlikely to him but he wasn't about to argue.

Last edited by Jynx on September 30th, 2012, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Anselm
Jynx
Don't make me hurt you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Seduction 101

Postby Jynx on September 30th, 2012, 7:23 pm

OOC :
Training Seduction: Field Work

The next night she took him to a pub. They sat at a table near the back. He ordered an ale for himself and a glass of wine for her. She scanned the room and her eyes settled on two young women sitting two tables away. One of them was facing them. They were engaged in an animated conversation over the ale. Zoe leaned toward Jynx and whispered, ”The girl with the long black hair. I want you to seduce her from here. I'll get out of your way.” She got up from the table and walked away, taking her wine with her.

Jynx watched the girl for a few moments as his mind ran through the lessons he had learned about seduction at a distance. He put an elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand with his thumb at the base of the chin and his index finger pointing to one corner of his mouth. He watched the girl's eyes. Even from this distance he could see them shifting through various shades of blue and pink as she chattered away at her friend. After a while she glanced his way and then back to her companion. He waited. Soon her eyes turned to him again, and then back to her companion. She shifted in her chair. He continued looking into her eyes, forming the thought, I am yours and you are mine for this moment. Her eyes again shifted toward him and this time they locked on his for a moment. He gave her a hint of a smile. She blushed and turned her eyes back to her companion. The next time she looked his way his hand drifted down to his chest and slowly unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. He let his fingers linger there. She let her eyes linger there as well. Then her eyes snapped back to his and he gave her a broad smile. She blinked furiously.

By this time her companion had noticed that her attention was focused elsewhere. She slowly turned her head to see what she was looking at and found herself looking at a ruggedly handsome man with wild blond hair and golden eyes. His gaze moved momentarily to her eyes and then back to the first girl. He let his hand drift down the front of his body to his abdomen, where it came to rest. Both women's eyes followed. He pushed his chair away from the table and brought his left leg up so that his ankle rested on the other knee. His hand continued its wandering journey until it came to rest over his crotch. Both women's eyes widened. He moved his hand quickly back to his chin, leading their eyes back to his. He switched his gaze back and forth between them a few times and gave them a full smile. That broke the spell and they both turned away from him and leaned in toward each other in animated whispering.

Zoe returned to the table and sat beside him. “Nicely done, Jynx. I think you managed to seduce both of them. Not enough to get them into your room and out of their clothes, but its a start.”

AKA Anselm
Jynx
Don't make me hurt you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Seduction 101

Postby Valkyrie on October 2nd, 2012, 3:57 pm

Jynx :
Experience
4 Observation
5 Seduction

Lore
A Lesson in Seduction
Seduction: Begins with the Eyes
Seduction: Many Kinds of Smiles
Seducers Use Their Expressions Consciously
Reality Can’t Compete with Imagination
Seduction: Using Hands to Guide Someone’s Gaze

Other
N/A

Notes: Oh goodness Jynx it’s getting spicy in here! A very nice training thread. It was interesting to read through Jynx’s quarterstaff lessons and now read his experiences with such a completely different kind of lesson. I had to give Jynx high points in observation for all the staring he did!

You Will Be Collected if Worthy
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
VanthaAvanthalHoldsIcewatch

I will not be accepting new moderation requests at this time, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Valkyrie
Let me in! It's cold out here!

Words: 353067
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)