Closed An Unfortunate Incident at the Inclement Weather

Warning: Mature Content - Sira goes to the Inclement Weather and finds out just how bad drugs can be.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

An Unfortunate Incident at the Inclement Weather

Postby Aidara on June 7th, 2013, 9:17 pm

With her ability to find words failing her, Addy simply shook her head at Sira’s request and the questions that followed quickly after, a sick sort of dread settling into the pit of her stomach. There was no way she could do this. Where was she supposed to even start? The sadness and confusion must have been written all over her face, because when Sira looked at her Addy saw the dread begin to creep into the Kelvic’s expression. She remembered.

“You… hurt some people. A lot of people.” No, that wasn’t quite the truth. Swallowing back the bile that had risen into her throat, Addy barely managed a whisper when she spoke next. “You killed some people. It’s not totally your fault. You were drugged… but it happened.” And there are consequences, though the little healer couldn’t bring herself to say the last bit aloud.

“Your headache will have to wait. There are more important things to discuss and I don’t think I could really do much to help right now, anyway… I’m on my last leg. So tired.” If Sira hadn’t noticed it before, the pure exhaustion that lined her face and left dark circles beneath Addy’s eyes were obvious now as she swayed where she sat, barely able to keep herself upright. The panic, fear, and shock of the whole day taking more than it’s toll on the little woman, especially after bells of healing she had done to keep the damned Endal whose fault this all was alive.

“I…” Oh, she couldn’t say it, even though the dread that was awash in her veins was making her more nauseated as each tick flew by. She had to say it and get it over with. “You have to…” Oh, good gods. “We have to collar you, Sira. Valintar’s orders.” Speaking the last bit as quickly as she could, Addy adverted her eyes and visibly flinched, preemptively reacting to the outburst she expected from her bondmate. “You hurt a lot of people and they just can’t take the risk. Not until you can prove that you’re… sane.” That part hurt the most, as Addy felt like she was simply slapping Sira across the face.

“I fought. I tried. I didn’t want this to happen, I promise I did try…”
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sira on September 11th, 2013, 7:18 pm

The words washed over her and Sira simply sat there, unmoving, as her mind struggled to process the information her ears had just brought it. A collar? A collar? Like a petching pet!? Sira couldn't believe it, but then the images flashed back through her mind, and a shudder ran throughout her entire body. Of course she had to be collared. She was surprised that she wasn't being put to death.

Luckily the collar did not have to stay on all of the time. Sira could remove it to do her duties as a wind eagle, but when in the city, she had to remain collared. But.. still, it was a horrible thing.

The kelvic flinched as her bondmate wrapped the collar around her neck, loosening it a bit so that it wouldn't constrict her airway, before clasping it shut. The lock in the clasp clicked automatically. Only two people had the keys, Aidara and the Valintar. Sira had to wear it at all times, unless she was out flying. Shamed, the endal turned away from her bondmate. She couldn't believe what she had done.. and the punishment was not nearly as terrible as it should have been, but she still felt like it was. Heartbroken, the kelvic drifted off to sleep, praying to her goddess that it was all just a dream. Sadly, it wasn't.

OOCHad to cut this thread short, but oh well. It's funny, because in present time the collar has already been removed.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Harrier on September 29th, 2013, 11:00 pm

Sira

Skills Amount
Seduction 4
Observation 5
Brawling 5
Unarmed Combat 5

Lore
Inclement Weather: Intimate Weather
Unwittingly Drugged
Threesome: The more the merrier
Ravarisk: A bad trip
Fighting what isn't real; killing what is
Kavik and Aidara are against me
The Ooze is blood
Kavik interrogates for answers
Hallucination: Natalie stolen from the womb
Sira the Murderer; Untrusted

Oh no!: Sira's terrible actions caused by the drug have resulted in her being collared. However, because of how long this took to complete, Sira does not actively wear the collar anymore. She may keep it as a keepsake if you want. :p

Additional Comments: Goodness this was an intense thread from start to finish. I really felt for Sira throughout and how terrified she was. As for some of the lores, since Sira didn't physically participate in some of them, I'm awarding as much as I can. Hard to reward what wasn't actually a part of.

(c) abstract
Harrier
Harrier than you

Words: 365904
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 9:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Journal

Previous