[Flashback] Midday in the garden of goat and evil

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Dhanya on June 10th, 2010, 9:53 am

"Probably." Amala said blithely, as Rigil explained to her just what it was that Jenon likely did.

Amala dutifully extended her fingers as Rigil wiped the icecream away. The action was trusting as well as complacent. She nodded her head as he spoke, moving her ice cream to her other hand and licking the drips off the side. She allowed a companionable silence as she finished her ice cream, eager to enjoy the treat so she could move on to showing Rigil her special skill. She waited for him to finish his after she wolfed hers down, almost bouncing.

"I've been practicing!" She said, looking up into Rigil's eyes and concentrating as hard as she could, remembering to use what was stored and not her own lifeforce. She did not yet quite know what djed was. She understood the concept, though she didn't see how she could put a name to it. It was what it was.

Rigil felt happiness bloom inside him, a pure and sweet joy at the centre of it. His adult mind could feel the loneliness hiding behind that warmer emotion. He could likely tell that Amala hadn't meant to give that to him. This was hypnotism, though she wasn't hiding it, merely showing. It faded quickly as Amala released him from her spell.

She was smiling brightly, pleased that it had worked.

"What do you think?" She asked, looking slightly more tired now than she had a moment before.
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Archelon on August 28th, 2011, 12:29 am

Thread Award

“Talkin' bout friends, Yeah! I'm talking to you. Who's the little billy goat? Yes you lass! Sing along! Talking 'bout friends... Yeah."

And the Results!!!!:

Dhanya :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Singing3
Socialization2
Persuasion2
Hypnosis1

Lores:
A child's loneliness
What an Ethfael is (basic)

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Very cute look into the character's past, Hope you're still around :) Rigil, if you come back- PM for XP. It looks like your inactive. Dhanya :) You might want to organize your skills section with tables (look in bbcode help)
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous