Things That Go Bump in the Night (Cyrah & Ifran)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Ifran on June 12th, 2010, 6:39 am

"Well, I can't say as there are very many people that I truly like. You have the luxury of relative anonymity, though. I was born into a Noble House, so I have to play a part. Sometimes the line between pretend and real blur..."

He smiled, then, toothsome and relaxed within his own lair. There was a predator staring at him, but he too was a predator of sorts and they seemed to have developed a truce at the very least. Time would tell if they were the sort of predators who formed a herd.

"Eypharian children are clumsy for a longer period than humans," he noted. "It takes time to develop three times the hand-eye coordination and the like. Perhaps someday we should spar. You can practice against a many-armed Eypharian with two khopeshes aimed for you and I can practice against a smaller, quicker opponent with Dira's own blessing."
Ifran
House of the North Winds

Words: 172387
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 10:57 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Lore Author (1)

Postby Colombina on February 25th, 2011, 2:46 am

The XP Wand Is Waved!

Ah, ye olde midnight visit from a lonely assassin thread. I can never get enough of these!

Ifran's Loot

1 XP Seduction
1 XP Investigation
Lore of How To Treat a Lonely Lady

Cyrah's Loot

1 XP Climbing
1 XP Stealth
Lore of Noble Pursuits

Colombina is pleased!
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Previous