Quest SRQ: Landing on the Isle of Sahova (Syliras/Zeltiva;Paragon)

Ships 4-7 have escaped the clutches of the beast, yet what dangers await them in Sahova...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

SRQ: Landing on the Isle of Sahova (Syliras/Zeltiva;Paragon)

Postby Jason Alexander on January 6th, 2013, 8:52 pm

NoteSince I was on the ship and there was no real place to just walk back up and be like “Hi guys”. I figured this could be a way for me to get back into the thread. If anything is amiss PM me and I shall fix it

The feeling of unease settled on the ship and through those who stayed behind to defend it as the diplomat group began their journey up the road towards the nuit's citadel. Jason's green eyes followed the members and every so often he scanned the surrounding landscape for any sort of traps or hazards that could lay waiting. As the group traveled further and further from the ship and the distances began to be too far for the mage's human eyes to see in detail, he was forced to rely on the ship first mate for updates on their progress as he watched them through a spyglass. Letting out a deep sigh, the Sylrian leaned against the railing ready for this trip to be over with. Minutes passed and those on the ship continued on with their given task with an uneasy mind.

"What is that Captain?" The first mate asked as he handed the ship's captain the spyglass. "I do not know lad. It is probably some sort of nuit mumbo jumbo. Oh that can’t be good!” exclaimed the captain with shout. Handing the spyglass over to the commander of the knights that remained on the ships. “Those creatures look to be attacking our diplomats. We must help them! Ser Leon, gather twelve men and go help them.” Ordered the lead knight, nodding with a response the knight known as Ser Leon started his rounds to gather the knights as fast as he could.

Jason walked over and joined the group of Knights as they rushed off the gangway on to the shore. “What are you doing?” Asked Ser Leon as he looked over his fellow knight’s equipment quickly before running into the fight. “You have very few mage-knights within the group of knights that made it past the creature. Of those that did make it, they are here to protect the ships. So you need my help and I will be going with you to help ser knight as this is what I was hired to do.” Said Jason in a calm voice. Nodding Ser Leon spoke to the knights quickly advising them to what was happening, like they couldn't see what was happening just at the edge of their view. The creatures attacking the group of their friends, kinsmen, and the single nuit.

Rushing down the pathway the twelve armored knights and the single mage raced towards the aid of their fellows. Jason over took the knights due to his lack of armor and raced by them as quickly as he could. As he ran, he began to release his res from his hands and condensing it around his finger tips in case he needed it quickly. As the group ran, they watched their kinsmen fight off what appeared, which they could now see, to be some type of golem.

As knights neared the diplomat group, who were unaware of the approaching knights, stopped their fighting and took off towards the citadel but not at the speed they would be needed to escape the golems that pursued them due to the nuit’s slow pace.

Now the diplomats were only two hundred yards or so ahead of them with three golems shortly behind them. A few paces behind him Ser Leon gave shout “For Syliras” and as he drew his blade as each of those behind him gave a shout and drew their weapons.
"Jason Speaking in Common" "Jason Speaking in Nadar-Canoch" "Other People Speaking"
Jason Alexander
Creator of the Cure

Words: 63344
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Previous