-Private- Meal Ticket

Shyknyps Does Fast Food

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

-Private- Meal Ticket

Postby Shyknyps on November 13th, 2012, 4:08 pm

5th Of Fall 512 AV

The sun bore its gaze upon the fiery sands and Shyknyps found herself with her eyes closed sucking up the heat. She was sitting and her back and face was glued to stone, she would admit whole heartedly it was the warmth she did love the best. Wild green eyes hid behind veils of circular red glass.

Just a rapscallion on a meal mission patients was key.

She was a lurking predator lying in wait for her tastey morsel.

And in time, from her stoop.

She saw it flash its tail and scury off. And she to catapaulted herself off the side walk and pursued her victim with a level of utmost urgency. She could feel her stomach gurgling in a manner that seemed judging, like it bordered being upset but almost exclusively at her. She could almost envision the taste of fat juicey succulent rat. Repulsive? To most absolutely, but to a snake it was like exotic honey drop candies. She noticed her human pallat salivating at the prospect of true rodent flavor, enhanced in ways by sensitive taste in human form that most other races would envy.

THIS was going to be special.

Shyknyps was now in hot pursuit of some seriously fast food.
Shyknyps
A Poison Most Vial

Words: 2952
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 1:47 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

-Private- Meal Ticket

Postby Shyknyps on November 21st, 2012, 3:21 pm

At full throttle her feet tapered across the cobblestone paths, racing through vendor stalls that seemed to flash by like flipped page animation. Fast and furious every corner was met by the taunting waggle of the rats tail as it scampered for its life. It was teasing her, making Knyps desire to push herself further. The serpent was in hot pursuit using her natural agility to avoid certain catasprophe as she hugged corners and avoided daunting obstacles at break neck speeds narrowly avoiding certain disaster on every turn.

The suns rays soaked through her skin, and while it was uncomfortably hot for most in temperatures like this the viper could move like the wind.
Shyknyps
A Poison Most Vial

Character sheet

-Private- Meal Ticket

Postby Shyknyps on November 21st, 2012, 11:56 pm

The tide turned in her favor as Knyps bolted forward zigging the zag and cutting off the rodent around a square vendor stall. Like a hawk her fingers swooped like talons grabbing a squeeling fur ball. It was a game of hot potatoe, Knyps had no intention of getting niped. She played her cards she knew so well it was a battle of agility, it struggled clawing whipping its head back and forth trying to bite her in some gnarly way. But she would be the victor as hand clamped tale and rodent found itself swung into wall at full force. Needless to say it wasnt coming back anytime soon as paw and body spazzed from nerves backfiring and glitching out.

She was pleased, and a smile of delight crept upon her features.
A solid kill without wasting her venom it was good to be a step ahead.

People stood gawking, she could care less.
The Dhani had broken no laws, and destroyed nobodies property.

The life of poverty was just fine for a snake, this would make a fine meal.

But the events of the day had left our little rambunctious hero tired and worn, so she would retire to her inn.
Shyknyps
A Poison Most Vial

Character sheet

-Private- Meal Ticket

Postby Shyknyps on December 29th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Backtracking to the inn she was staying at dead rat being carried in tow, she found herself climbing the stairs and opening the door to her room.

Closing the door behind her she began to transform slowly but surely her body contorted and warped until she was in her truest most pure Dhani form.

She was on business now, in her kit she had various glass viles and a jar with a piece of fabric wrapped over the opening. She slithered her way to it and coiled around it before resting head atop the fabric. Shyknyps opened her mouth and her fangs were sunk into the cloth. Her most lethal venom began to pump and was collected.

Feeling pleased with her handy work she worked her way back to the appearance of a human. Looking over how much to had aquired it was to the tune of 4 doses.

Jar in hand she poured her own venom into a vile.

She turned on an oil lantern and began to work, she took 2 dosses of Coral Blade and 2 Doses of Dhani Venom and mixed them in the same vile.
Concentrating on the solution she let the small flame cook it over keeping her eye on it.

The goal was to create a two stage weapon poison that paralyzed, and had the lethality of viper bit. She was philtering the poison to combine it with another venomous element to create something new. Rather then dilute the poison she was turning it into a concentrate to enhance its effects so rather then 2 viper venoms and 2 dosses of coral blade creating 4 unknown poisons. She would burn it off until it made 2 doses

When she was finished the product was no longer a luminscent pink that smelt of melons, it was a lumiscent greenish yellow.
Shyknyps
A Poison Most Vial

Character sheet

-Private- Meal Ticket

Postby Colombina on January 6th, 2013, 10:48 am

The XP Wand Is Waved!

Hi, Shyknyps! And welcome to your first Bina thread grade! I enjoyed this thread. You have a lean aggressive style when it came to the pursuit. I liked that element in regards to action. In other moments, I would have liked to have had more detail. The whole "show don't tell" aspect. The philtering portion didn't have the same creative feel as the chase, but I also understand that philtering is a bit hard to be creative with ;)
One note, Coral Blade costs 300 GM for 4 doses. So you may want to edit this post and use something less costly. If you do, let me know and I'll edit my deduction.

If you have any questions about this grade, let me know! I hope you're enjoying writing here.

Shyknyps's Loot

2 XP Running
2 XP Hunting
1 XP Observation
1 XP Philtering
Lore of basic way to concentrate Dhani Venom

MISC: Minus 150gm from ledger for Coral Blade

Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)