Razkar's Correspondence

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Razkar's Correspondence

Postby Razkar on December 8th, 2012, 3:02 pm

Stuffed at the bottom of Razkar's saddle bag, on top of the Zith jerky, is a plain, blank book that serves as the wandering Myrian's journal. Inside it, folded neatly in chronological order, are his letters.

Feel free to add to them!
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Razkar's Correspondence

Postby Tinnok on February 27th, 2013, 10:58 pm

One particularly crumpled letter is written in blood on the back of old and pre-used parchment.

Dearest Eagle,

Hope your wanderings out of our home jungles are going well. How's that petching ugly scalp cape growing? Scaring any barbarians with it?

I took stock of myself in the jungle and suddenly realized all my shyke-head friends have left me, but this bird I'm sending with the message isn't half as brainless as she looks, and apparently has been to the land of the giant blue men before, so hopefully she'll find you. Send her back in one, piece, you hear? If not I'll come out there and add a final patch of skin to that ugly thing you call a cape myself.

So it's winter here, which means it must be bleeding cold where ever you've gotten yourself too. Missing the days in the army where standing still made you sweat yet? No? Well, worth a try anyway.

I probably should write more, but I'm not petching poet, or nothin', so don't die like a dog out there, Myri needs you in one peace for her glorious conquering of the barbarian people, right? Eh, petch it.

-Wolf

Image Image Image
Tinnok
A Witch of the Wilds

Words: 878542
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Razkar's Correspondence

Postby Tinnok on August 25th, 2013, 5:50 am

In the middle of Summer, Razkar recieves a note that can be found attached to the leg of a small bird... colorful and probably from the Falyndar Region.

Eagle,

I know Myri will never forgive me...but I hope that someday, you might.

-Wolf

Image Image Image
Tinnok
A Witch of the Wilds

Words: 878542
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)