Flashback A Rather Off Day

(Ziv) Ricky and Odis are having a day to themselves, seeing as how the fish aren't very active.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A Rather Off Day

Postby Ricky Maze on December 16th, 2012, 10:25 pm

A Rather Off Day
Spring 50th, 510; 10th Bell

It was warm and damp today when Ricky and Odis had left the house this morning, to attempt some fishing of course since it was the family trade he inherited. Of course that was several bells ago when the sun had just decided to peak upon the city, bringing warmth and energy into the new day. Yet even in it's rise the city still had the cool moisture held in, making the air feel rather relaxing for these two. However relaxing was to be taken loosely, for not only did they seem to feel the lazy comfort of the day but the marine life must've as well. For two bells not a single snag was caught on Ricky's rods, and from then on he just felt it better to consider it one of those day's. A day that was rather off for work or any busy schedupe for the matter, a day where the two would stroll about the city to enjoy it's pleasant sights.

As they wandered through Zeltiva they had passed the heart of the city, heading on to the Cerulean Pier to see what the businesses had to offer. It was about the only thing the two had to do since they normally just sat around at home all the time. Ricky was in lead today though, for Odis was following his master with a pleasant expression.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Rather Off Day

Postby Eldritch on July 13th, 2013, 2:09 am

Thread Graded!

Ricky :
Lores
-Taking a stroll around the city

Notes :
I amend my previous statement. This is the shortest thread I've graded, still I handed out what I could. Shame this thread never got of the ground.

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook