OOC Info [Mura] The Grade and Moderation Request Thread

Please place your grade requests and moderation needs within this thread.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

[Mura] The Grade and Moderation Request Thread

Postby Gossamer on December 18th, 2012, 7:34 pm

Every PC has needs, be those needs a thread moderated, graded, or just a simple question or two about getting some help setting up. I'll be glad to assist you with anything you might need as a PC involved in Mura's activities. Requests will be handled in the order they are received. Grading requests will be deleted after the XP is awarded. Questions will be deleted as well if it is obvious that the answer has satisfied those with questions!

Please don't bother to tell me what you expect in terms of grading unless it is a special situation. If I hear you hate a skill and yet you did it anyhow, I might just award it. If you don't like a certain type of XP, please don't perform those XP warranted actions in thread. I always feel like when a player dictates what XP they want it lends ST's to not read the thread as thoroughly. I do read the threads carefully and can make up my mind what XP is earned. Now, that being said, If your an archer, however, and want a very specific type of archery XP (for example - I use a rare crosshatched plaid pycon warbow) its okay to mention that's what you are going for weaponwise.

Also, centered posts, and posts with obnoxious colors or fonts that are hard to read will not be graded until corrected. Please use past tense omnipresent viewpoint or we will not grade.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tap on August 1st, 2016, 10:08 pm

Zulrav's Summer Gift Tap's first scavenger and treasure hunt!
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Okara on August 19th, 2016, 3:04 pm

Please grade Slippery Squid and Seaweed Salad. I decided to spend some time at the end of this job thread planning the next day's menu because I felt planning ahead is pretty essential for large scale dining operations, especially since the Konti cuisine is based so much on fresh fish and sea vegetation.

Graded
Last edited by Okara on September 13th, 2016, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Okara
Great stories start with humble beginnings.

Words: 218993
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 12:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Okara on September 2nd, 2016, 4:50 pm

Please grade Helplessness or Motivation. This is a relatively short thread and there probably isn't much to award but thanks for the future grade anyways. This thread is mostly Okara's inner thoughts and personal development as she reacts to the djed storm.

Graded.
Okara
Great stories start with humble beginnings.

Words: 218993
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 12:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes