[Note by Kraken] Skaiira

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Skaiira

Postby Skaiira on December 31st, 2012, 6:23 am

Skaiira

Physical Description
Name: Skaiira (No last name) AKA The Rat of Zeltiva
Race: Human
Birthday: AV 499, Spring 2

Character Concept

Before in his days at the orphanage Skaiira was timid, kind hearted, and polite but since his escape he has become suspicious, uneasy and anti-social toward others. As such Skaiira prefers to avoid combat by any means necessary. Using his speed and stealth to his advantage he has been able to avoid most conflict up until now, however on the rare occasion that he is caught stealing he is often left in a bloody pulp on the floor to creep back, hungry and cold in to the dark alley from which he came.

Dislikes: Guardsmen, richfolk, getting roughed up

Phobias: Fish eyes, Ghosts!

Appearance:

Living on the streets has turned this youth in to a scruffy, dirty and unkempt individual. Skaiira is fairly average in size for his age standing at 5’1” and weighing roughly 105 pounds. He is slender but in a lithe sort of way and his skin tone is pale white. His hair is normally straight, cascading through a light shade of brown but months of alley life has roughed up and dirtied his hair into a darker, muckier tone. Perhaps the most striking feature of Skaiira are his piercing amethyst eyes. The young thief of Zeltiva is usually found wearing a brown overcoat that seems a size or so too big for him and a tattered purple scarf around his neck that clearly hasn’t been properly washed in quite some time.

Character History

{Under Construction}

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots

Heirloom: Purple Scarf

Housing: N/A (Currently living on the streets)

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting 0 GM 0 GM

(Note to Storytellers: I have decided not to take my starting currency as well as the rest of my starting items as it wouldn't fit my characters situation. Thank you for understanding.)

Skills, Lores, Magics, Gnosis, Languages

Common Skills:

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Skill 1 Stealth 10 (SP) Novice
Skill 2 Acrobatics 14 (SP) Competent
Skill 3 Running 26 (SP) Competent
Skill 4 Larceny 15 (RB) Novice

Practiced Languages:
Common

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: N/A
Poor Language: N/A

Lores:
Lore of Zeltiva Streetplan
Lore of 'How to grab pumpkin pies while no one is looking'

Thread List
[AV 512, Winter, 7th] Wash away your sins
[AV 512, Winter, 39th] Yshul's Orphan
[AV 512, Winter, 68th] What not to drink
Last edited by Skaiira on January 6th, 2013, 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skaiira
The young thief of Zeltiva

Words: 8562
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2012, 5:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Skaiira (The young thief of Zeltiva)

Postby Kraken on January 4th, 2013, 4:37 am

Hi there!

I'm Kraken, your friendly neighbourhood Character Sheet Liaison! I'm here to help make your experience on Mizahar go as smoothly as possible. Now, there are just a few quick points we need to sort out in order for your character to move forward. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to ask!

Great work on your character sheet, Skaiira! It looks like your PC will take Zeltiva by storm. I especially like his fear of fish eyes. What a unique quirk! I just have a few notes for you to take a look at, so please make these adjustments before continuing on.

• Thread Title: While we appreciate the creativity, your character sheet thread title should simply be your character's name. If you could remove "(The young thief of Zeltiva)" and keep simply "Skaiira" in your thread title, that would wonderful.
  • Gender: While it may seem obvious, we do ask that you explicitly include your PC's gender on your character sheet.
  • Possessions: You mention in your description of your PC's appearance that he is frequently found wearing a tattered purple scarf. If you'd like to use this item in-game, please be sure to deduct it from your ledger and add it to your set of clothing. You could also include it as your PC's heirloom, since you haven't written one in.
    • As well, please state whether your PC owns either a cloak or a coat.
    • Have you decided not to take the remaining starting package items? That's fine if it works best for your character concept, but please make a note on your CS so that storytellers are aware.
  • Heirloom: Please make an explicit note if you've decided not to include an heirloom so that storytellers know this was a conscious decision.
  • Housing: The policing in Zeltiva means that very few, if any, people live on the streets. Please either speak to the Zeltivan storytellers about permission to not own a home (since I understand the reasons your PC might not want to), or deduct the price of temporary housing (inn) from your ledger.
  • Ledger: Are you sure you don't want to start with any mizas? It's more than all right to handicap your character like this, but please make an explicit note so that storytellers are aware.
  • Skills: Please state whether your skill points come from the starting package (SP) or racial bonus (RB).
    Proper Skill Setup :
    After a recent meeting with several of the Storyteller Staff and Founders, we have decided to Officially Change a policy regarding Skill Points in the Character Sheets. You must now display all Starting Points, Racial Bonus Points, and Earned Points separately from one another. Storytellers and Liaisons will now be Intervening on Character Sheets that fail to make this change.

Examples

Skills Exp Total Proficiency
    Auristics 15 SP, 72 XP 87 Master
    Seduction 18 SP, 3 XP 21 Novice
    Glassworking 10 RB, 12 SP, 35 XP 57 Expert
    Intelligence 5 SP 5 Novice
    Sewing 13 XP 13 Novice
    Weapon: Javelin 1 XP 1 Novice
    Acrobatics 85 XP 85 Master

SP = Starting Points
    RB = Racial Bonus Points
    XP = Earned Experience Points

Example 2:

Auristics: 87/100 (15 SP)
    Seduction: 21/100 (18 SP)
    Glassworking: 57/100 (10 RB) (12 SP)
    Intelligence: 5/100 (5 SP)
    Sewing: 13/100
    Weapon, Javelin: 1/100
    Acrobatics: 85/100

Notice how the Starting Points, Racial Bonus Points, and Earned Experience Points are all notated differently. This allows Storytellers and other staff to review your Character Sheet more accurately, and ensure that everything is accurate and up to date.

• Just a quick note. you may want to consider giving your character some skill in Larceny, since that's a key thieving skill.
  • Lore: Your lore of "Crafty Food Stealing" is a bit too broad, and reads more like a skill. Please be more specific. What one piece of knowledge does your PC have of stealing food? For example, "How To Snatch A Small Piece Of Food From A Vendor".
  • Language: Please state whether your PC's knowledge of Common is of Fluent proficiency, Basic proficiency, or Poor proficiency.
Once you address these notes and make the proper changes, please send me a private message and I'll gladly remove this post.

Thanks, and happy writing!

Kraken
| Starting Guide | CS Checklist | FAQ | Character Corner | CS Forum |

Important Reminder!
Character Sheets do not require approval for you to begin playing! Once you've made your CS, you can go ahead and RP. "Verified" simply means that your CS has been looked at and there are no errors. Only if an intervention is placed on your CS must you stop RP to address the note.
Kraken
CS Liaison

Words: 162496
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2012, 3:25 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)