Wysar

God of Integrity, Conviction, and Discipline.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within the confines of this form lies the tangible proof of the prayers of the faithful throughout Mizahar.

Wysar

Postby Gossamer on January 2nd, 2013, 6:19 am

Wysar

Image Information Forthcoming!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Wysar

Postby Ximal on January 6th, 2013, 4:49 am

36th winter 512AV night

The wanderer sat infront of the fire, the slow warmth pulling at him and forcing off the chill of the night air. His hand both stroking his beard lightly and holding his head up. The wanderer took a slow breath before starting to converse with a god. At least in his own way.

what is a man? Or rather what is the difference between a man and a boy? Age is no factor, some men act as tough they are still boys. No, i ask what is a man. What makes a man, more than a boy? A boy runs rampant with no care for his mess, with no thought towards the chaos his actions bring. A boy is one who cannot find his way through the murky mists of the world. A boy is not strong in the only way that matters but believes himself strong. A boy cannot find a way to stop being a boy. I am a boy. I lack conviction, I lack a purpose I've never taken much thought towards what my action bring, always acting on impulse. I cannot find my way through this world toward a greater goal. i am strong in many ways, or at least i'd lie to think i am, but i don't have the strength hold back my own monsters. I cannot stop being a boy...But i've realized a man is one who thinks before he acts, he has integrity. A man can find his way towards his goal though his conviction alone. A man can hold back his own rage and and impulses through his own discipline. But a man onece he is one...can never be a boy again. I am a boy...and i need to be shown how to be a man...i need the integrity t see what my action cause, and then to take responsibility for it. I need the conviction to hold out my own path until i see it to it's end. I need the discipline to hold back both my anger and my monsters. I need to be a man...before i can be something more...

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Wysar

Postby Lu Gavima on April 20th, 2013, 2:40 am

37th of Spring, AV 513

Syna rose gently as Lu knelt in the courtyard of the Pavilion. He was finishing his morning meditation as the Shinya prepared to open their doors to the populace. The Zith attack had spurned the Elite to insure that the populace was capable of basic self defense. His mind was clear his attention turned to Lord Wysar.

Lord Wysar, as we prepare to train the people of Lhavit this day, give my mind the conviction to focus on the task at hand, to see it through so that the citizens find themselves capable.

Standing, Lu straightened his uniform and began to stretch, jogging in place to warm his body up. He could already see people making their way across the eastern span from Zintia. His fists began to fly, his feet kicking out as other Brothers and Sisters practiced around him.

Give me discipline to train harder every day, to strengthen my mind, body and spirit. Show me how to train in the scholastic arts with the same fervor that I practice the art of combat. Guide me to find even deeper levels within myself.

His body alight with energy and sweat, Lu stood at attention with the others in formation, ready to greet and train the people. The young Shinya felt pride in being an integral part of the city.

Aid me in keeping my integrity, remaining true to the City of Stars and Her people, to protect them as I protect Zintila. Guide my heart to remain soft as my mind and body harden.

The long day began in earnest.
Lu Gavima
Devoted Shinya

Words: 134685
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2011, 5:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Wysar

Postby Favchean Hronis on November 13th, 2013, 11:13 pm

The Body, The Temple

Wysar, god of integrity, hear my thoughts. Thank you for the discipline that you have granted me and my brothers, the discipline that helps most of us manage our natures. Thank you for o god for the focus that you help bring us, for the hand that you keep on your children the Akalak. Help this Akalak achieve greater discipline, greater integrity. Guide my decisions so that all are honorable and righteous. Help my heart continue to burn with conviction to protect Riverfall and its citizens. Help my heart hold dear the conviction to uphold your integrity.
Favchean Common|Chealvan Common
Favchean Tukant|Chealvan Tukant
Favchean Kontinese|Chealvan Kontinese
Favchean Hronis
AKA: Chealvan

Words: 188481
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Wysar

Postby Roscoe on June 2nd, 2014, 8:08 pm

1st of Summer, 514 AV

Wysar, God of integrity. I have known your ideals from youth, though 'twas not until I grew older, until my own compatriots expelled me, that I found you. Or rather, you found me. I have shown integrity unflinchingly in the face of turmoil and strife. An honest man is more often than not a dead man in this present age, but you have watched over me. I sought justice for the death of Andreas in Sunberth, and though I was persecuted for pursuing his murderers, I was not killed. I believe now that you watched over me and are still watching over me. The evidence lies in my current circumstances. I was foolish, and allowed my emotion to overcome my discipline. I was rightly struck down for that. But when I turned from that way, when I acted with integrity, I was spared the rod, and allowed a second chance. To whom should I attribute this good work? Not to the man who stayed his hand, though to him be thanks. Not to the one who struck me down in my foolishness and stopped my wickedness, though to him be thanks. Not to the man whose brand sealed my fate and denied my doom, though to him be thanks. No, this is first your work, and to you may there be praise.

Wysar, God of discipline. I have been a steadfast and faithful servant in these matters. I have acted with discipline in the years since my fall in Sunberth. I have not permitted myself to act in foolishness. Emotion is not my ruler. I do nothing from foolish thinking or naivety, but act in accordance with wisdom. For even in the days of my youth, in my time in Sunberth, did you not graciously show me the path of wisdom through discipline? Surely it was you who taught me that no man can call himself a leader yet act with foolishness. No man can champion a cause, unite a people, when emotion is the drive. No, you made sure I learned well my lesson. Vengeance is foolishness. Rage is foolishness. I am driven by one thing, and one thing only, and to that do I cling: The Truth. I am disciplined for truth. And so in my discipline I follow you. I also come to you a repentant soul, seeking your grace and forgiveness for my wayward wandering when I first arrived here in Kenash. I acted out of anger and only because I broke my discipline am I here now. My judgement is a just punishment. I accept it fully and beg you to overlook my folly, and to strengthen me against such things in the future.

Wysar, God of Conviction! And what conviction you have blessed me with. You showed me through Andreas the truth of humanity. The weak permeate this world, a blight upon all Mizahar, spreading their cowardice and deceit like a disease, destroying all in their path. Societies crumble, leaders are weak, and we are all divided. Many point the blame at the Valterrian, but I would contend these things came into play in the calamity itself. But no, the evil in the hearts of men is the cause of all the evil, all the bad. For it itself is the evil. And I have been granted, as a gift of which I am fully unworthy, the conviction needed to change this. I will seek every day to make myself worthy for the task ahead, to put to the sword every liar, every coward, every one of these criminals of the heart.

Wysar, I pray you grant me favor in your eyes as the watchtowers change their shades and the days grow long and hot. Bless me in my pursuits, that my mission may be carried out when the time has come.

May Integrity define me. May Discipline strengthen me. May Conviction Guide me. All my days.

NaJu Word Count: 653
Roscoe
It's not easy being evil

Words: 85779
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 10:28 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal