Completed "Hello, old friend!" (Noaru)

Some kind of mass haunting?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

"Hello, old friend!" (Noaru)

Postby Elaine Spade on January 27th, 2013, 1:35 pm

Elaine looked back to Noaru. She tried to find something on him. But nothing. The Silent Lady undertood that she didn't get full awsners for her questions but she got a company... maybe she can call him a true friend for now. She didn't know what's Noaru excatly if he were a spirit from the beginnings then why... It didn't matter to her. She left it be. It was still night the wind was gently blowing. Elaine looked at her hands. She raised one of them toward Noaru. She whispered to him:

~Very well, Noaru. I thank you for your kidness then. I won't brother you about your past. If you think you will tell me. For now...just..~Elaine's words came slowly. She thought about if she should say it.~...Let's be friends. Even you can't be my master we can still be friends in some way can't we?~

Elaine looked at her hand which was raised toward Noaru. Her eyes and face still didn't show any feeling. The Silent Lady asked for friendship in her life.. more likely in her death now.
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Noaru on January 27th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Yes, we can become friends even for all eternity... this would not bother me.

Noaru outstretched his hand and shook Elaine's hand, approving their friendship and sealing it with a promise which in sometime could potentially become bond. He releases the young maidens hand so that he wouldn't and she feel awkward about holding hands for to long, as he was one to avoid affectionate physical contact with others. The aspects of love always made his lose sight of his goals since he was a spirit--an eternal entity and this would not sit to well with him as of now, he could always think of love later.

What shall we do now? I have no clue besides spending the night awake, searching for something to do.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Elaine Spade on January 27th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Elaine felt so strange about the shook. She touched somebody. Well she touched a ghost but it was unusual to her. She let go Noaru's hand and watched her hand. It's real. She had a strange feeling too. Friend for all eternity. She looked at Noaru and The Silent Lady had a little smile on her face. She whispered to him:

~We can...~She repeated it.~Yes the night is young. But I guess we did discuss what we wanted to. Finally I could meet you, my old friend. I think we can leave this place and move on to somewhere until the sun "find" us.~

Elaine's smile's gone. She turned around from Noaru and looked forward to the end of the alley. She closed her eyes. An image appeared. Her mom and her dad where could they be now? She was thinking. She opened her eyes and walked through the alley. She didn't care about the pub there or about her other self now. Noaru maybe had right and she is curious about her parents. But for now she made a friend and she need to get stronger. And one day she will know the truth about the things which are in front of her.
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Character sheet

Postby Noaru on January 28th, 2013, 9:54 pm

I will take my leave first then, it was good to see you again.

Noaru's body levitated from the ground as his body dissipated into pure black soulmist and disappeared from view. Noaru made his exit as he took flight above the roof tops in his natural form; it puzzled him, how simple things such as forming bonds can have such a huge effect on him: maybe, this was why some beings remained together because truly they wish not to be alone. The spirit believed loneliness was necessary; it gave you time to think a lot about yourself and find yourself; numbing your mind, body and soul to the insecurities around oneself. He was quite accustomed with loneliness since; ironically, it was his first friend--one existence that acknowledged his own existence before all else did.

I have made three comrades in this forever changed world. The possibility of me changing or making a change within myself seems possible even before I obtain my truth.

Noaru delved and vanished into the darkness where he would reminisce about the beauty of the past and dream when he could find a remnant of his old world and call it home.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Verilian on February 14th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Thread Award

Elaine Spade

• +1 Soulmist Projection
  • +1 Possession

Lores: Disgusted by Drunks, Noaru - The Shadow Lord, Offering to Serve Noaru, Noaru believes he was never alive, Making a Friend

Noaru

• +1 Materialization
  • +1 Possession

Lores: Elaine - The Silent Lady, Burning a Bar, How Elaine Died, Making a Friend

You Question My Logic? :
As per Tarot's official ruling, I can only award xp to you for the three ghostly skills. The only way to earn non-ghostly skills is to possess someone first, and while you guys did possess people, you didn't do anything with their bodies to earn any particular skills.

Notes: Okay.. I cannot stress enough how difficult it is supposed to be for a low level ghost. A ghost's life is supposed to be pure misery, and a part of that is due to how weak they are in the beginning. It's difficult to move things, their other abilities are weak, and they are plagued with insecurities, confusions, and memories. You guys are both Novice in possession. Even as a novice, possessing a drunk or unconscious person would still be a huge drain on your power, and still be difficult. True, the person might not fight back, but you need to try to describe the act of figuring out how to make the body move. Every body is different, and has it's own quirks. And with your other ghost skills, at low level, they require immense concentration and focus. You need to put more effort into describing this as well.

Also.. please don't go burning down bars and murdering people without first getting my permission. I will let it slide once or twice, but eventually I will have to lock threads where this occurs without asking first. Also, you guys are going to attract some attention IC from local spiritists. Just a warning there. Everything you do in character has the possibility of in character consequences. Eventually you will get noticed.

Anyway, remember to have fun, and keep writing!

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous